Before any of my men protect this joker again.
要我的人再次保护这个小丑
Oh...
呵呵...
I'm hurt.
我真伤心
Not yet.
还没有
But you just got here.
但你刚到这里
Good luck keeping him alive
运气好让他活着
Once his mob pals find out he's home.
一旦他的黑帮好友找到他的家
Hey.
嘿
Boss just told me that the shooting team
老板刚告诉我,枪击调查组
Ruled that your actions were justified.
裁定你的行动是正当的
You've been cleared.
你已经没问题了
Yeah.
是呀
I mean, I knew I didn't do anything wrong.
我的意思是,我知道我没做错任何事
A lot of cops been jammed up on clean shoots, Eddie.
很多警♥察♥都被没问题的开枪害了,埃迪
Congratulations.
祝贺你
It's not like I won the world series.
又不是我赢了世界系列赛
You might have won something.
你可能赢了一些东西
Huh?
咦?
Boss is putting you in for a medal.
老板申请给你授勋
Seriously?
真的吗?
Hey, you protected the lives of your partner
嘿,你保护了你搭档
And a member of the civilian patrol.
和联防队成员的生命
No, you know... I killed a guy
不,你知道......我杀了一个人
Before he killed me.
在他杀了我前
I'm not a hero.
我不是英雄
I don't want a damn medal.
我不想要一个该死的勋章
Let me get this straight.
让我弄明白
McClain walks and the members of this department
麦克莱恩无罪,警♥察♥局成员
Get a major pension hike?
的养老金明显上调?
Sure sounded like that.
就是这样
Hah!
哈!
Compared to this, the Dutch overpaid for Manhattan.
与此相比,荷兰人买♥♥贵了曼哈顿
Our cops
我们的警♥察♥
Risk their lives every day.
每天都冒着生命危险
I don't think they'd want me
我不认为他们希望我
Trading their arrests for political favors.
为了政♥治♥拿他们的犯人作交易
If it means they retire with more money in their pockets,
如果这意味着他们口袋里有更多的钱退休
I promise you, they'll be fine with it.
我向你保证,他们不会有事的
We finally get some leverage with the mayor
我们终于找到可以和市长讨价还价的筹码
And you're not gonna use it?
你不去用它?
I'd be handing him a silver bullet.
我会递给他一颗银弹
How?
怎么讲?
Well, think about it.
好了,想想吧
Say there's a next time
比如说有下一次
He asks me to step over the line for him,
他问我为他破坏规矩
And there's always a next time...
总会再有下一次...
He owns you, from the first time.
他一开始就吃定了你
Yeah. So any favor you do for him
是呀。所以,你帮他任何忙
He's gonna against you.
他都会用来对付你
Exactly.
没错
I'm not saying he would, but he could.
我不是说他会,但他可能
And that's an unacceptable risk.
这是不可接受的风险
What did you get me into, here, huh?
你让我怎么办,在这里,是吧?
Take it easy, Vincent.
别紧张,文森特
We're going to keep you safe.
我们将保证你的安全
Yeah? Forget about the wiseguys.
是呀?忘掉证人保护计划的家伙
The marshals are gonna take me out.
法警赶我出去了
We're gonna protect you.
我们会保护你的
Oh, you're gonna protect me.
哦,你会保护我
Who? You...
谁帮?你...
And beauty queen over here?
还有这里的选美皇后?
No. I got a better idea.
不,我有一个更好的主意
Take me back to the airport right now.
现在带我回机场
Forget about the airport.
忘掉机场
Traffic's murder this time of night.
晚上这个时候交通会杀了你
You run this by your boss?
你老板同意了?
Yeah, we're good to go.
是啊,我们准备好了
Vincent Rella, detectives Reagan and Baez, NYPD.
文森特·雷,里根和贝兹侦探,纽约警♥察♥局
Your new guardian angels.
你的新的守护天使
Now we're getting somewhere.
现在,我们达成一致了
We have a safe house set up for Vincent.
我们为文森特安排了一个安全的地方
We'll help Alex get him to court,
我们将协助亚历克斯把他带去法庭
Then back to the airport.
然后返回机场
Great. We owe you guys.
太好了。我们欠你们的
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll be sure to remind you.
我们一定会提醒你的
Thanks.
谢谢
How's your partner holding up?
你的搭档怎么样了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh, she says she's okay.
呃,她说她没事
She says, or she is?
她说的,还是真没事?
That's the question, all right.
好吧,这是个问题
Yeah, well, who could just be okay?
是啊,有谁可能没事?
Huh? You take a life?
哈?你剥夺了一个生命?
Well, you have to be okay in the sense
好吧,严格说来,你必须缓过来
That it comes with the territory.
这很要紧
But you're right, Linda.
但你说得对,琳达
You can't just be "okay" in the sense
你不能简单的说“没事”
That you're immune to the stakes of it.
严格说来你没有利害关系
I'm prosecuting a guy
我起诉的一个家伙
Who doesn't think twice about killing.
杀人不眨眼
In fact, I think he enjoys it.
其实,我觉得他喜欢杀人
Well, that's why we're out there.
嗯,这就是为什么我们在那里
Well, isn't killing wrong no matter who does it?
好了,杀人不是错的吗,不管谁杀人?
It's always wrong to the person who gets killed.
对被杀的人来说,那总是不对的
Yeah, it's complicated, honey.
是的,这很复杂,亲爱的
It seems pretty simple to me.
对我似乎很简单
Yeah. And to a lot of people.
是的。对很多人也一样
And they're lucky for it.
他们是幸运的吧
But the cops, we don't really have that luxury.
但作为警♥察♥,我们真的没有这样奢侈
Not luxury, but...
不是奢侈品,而是...
Choice.
选择
Choice.
选择
Yeah, choice.
是呀,选择
You choose to go on this job,
你选择去做这份工作
You know you may be put in a position one day
你知道某天你会碰到这事
Where you take the life of someone
剥夺一个人的生命
You never met before that moment.
之前从未遇到过
This kid Walter, in my class,
我班上的小子沃尔特
Said that cops shoot people for no reason.
说警♥察♥不需要任何理由开枪杀人
Do you believe that?
你相信吗?
No.
不相信
But that's what he says.
不过,这是他说的
Tell your friend Walter to think
告诉你的朋友沃尔特
Before he shoots his mouth off.
说话前好好动动脑筋
Danny...
丹尼...
Trust me, that was the kid-friendly version, Linda.
相信我,那是儿童版的,琳达
No cop steps on the street
没有警♥察♥在街上
Looking to take a life, Sean.
想要杀人的,肖恩
But mistakes do happen.
但失误时有发生
Yeah, tragically.
是呀,很悲惨
As mistakes happen in any endeavor where people are involved.
不管当事人多努力,失误发生时
And unfortunately,
不幸的是
The mistakes make the front page.
会上头版
And the stories that start,
故事是这样开始的
"I almost went for my weapon and then I realized..."?
“我总是尽力去拿我的武器,然后我意识到......”?
Not so much.
没有这么多
And there's a million more of those.
完全不是这回事
So you tell your friend Walter
所以,你告诉你的朋友沃尔特
Before he shoots his mouth off again,
在他乱说之前
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表