He tried to help coogan after another man assaulted him.
另一名男子殴打了库根,他只是试图帮助他
Is that really the story you're going with?
这真的是你要讲的故事?
It's the truth.
这是事实
Reagan.
里根
Okay, thank you.
好的,谢谢
John coogan is out of surgery and ready to talk.
约翰·库根从手术室出来了,准备作证
I guess we'll see what the truth is.
我想我们会了解真♥相♥的
How you feeling, John?
感觉怎么样,约翰?
I'm...
我……
Drinking my lunch through a straw.
用吸管喝我的午餐
How do you think?
你说怎么样?
Sorry, detective. John's just upset.
对不起,侦探。约翰只是有点沮丧
He hasn't lost a fight since the fifth grade.
自从五年级起,他打架就没有输过
Is that how long you've known him?
你认识他多久了?
Since before that.
在那之前
I know it's been quite an ordeal for you, John.
我知道这对你是一个考验,约翰
Can you tell me what happened?
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
We...
我们……
Argued over... A parking spot.
为一个停车位……争吵
And then he bashed me in the back
然后他从后面攻击我
Of the head with a tire iron.
有铁撬棒打我头
Okay.
知道了
Would you be willing to testify in court?
你愿意出庭作证吗?
You bet.
当然
Look,
你看
I know he's supposed to be...
我知道他应该是……
Some kind of scary mobster...
某种可怕的流氓……
...But only a punk would hit a man from behind.
……但是,只有流氓会从后面打人
He's going to jail.
他就要去坐牢了
Reagan, you're gonna want to see this.
里根,你得看看这个
Where the hell did this come from?
这到底从哪从来的?
A young guy just left it. He was just here.
一位年轻的小伙子刚刚留下它。他就在这里
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇
Police. Come here. Whoa. Hey, man!
警♥察♥。过来。哇。嘿,伙计!
Come here. Who sent you?
过来。谁派你来的?
Parkview florists.
景园花店
You work there? Yeah, it's my parents' store.
你在那里工作吗?是啊,这是我父母的商店
This message-- where'd it come from?
这条子——是从哪儿来的呢?
Uh, it was dropped off by a messenger. Why?
嗯,一个快递留下的。为什么?
Get the hell out of here.
滚出去
Just a delivery guy.
只是一个快递员
We need more unis on this floor.
我们需要在这层楼多派一些便衣警♥察♥
Scour the floor with them.
把这层楼警戒起来
And we need rmps outside his house when he's released.
他回去后我们需要在他的房♥子外面警戒
Brasha's coming for him.
布拉♥萨♥来找他茬了
Come on. You got to stop running. Come on, Jamie.
来吧。你别躲。来吧,杰米
There we go. Yeah.
就这样。对了
Wallop. Wallop. Hit, hit.
重拳。重拳。打,打
Watch the jab. Watch the jab.
注意刺拳,注意刺拳
Watch the jab. You got to protect your chin.
注意刺拳。你得护着下巴
Come right over the top.
瞄准上部
Work! Come on, Jamie, work!
用力!快点,杰米,用力!
Come on. Show me that pit bull!
来吧。像个斗牛犬!
That was good. That was good.
很好。很好
Good round, good round.
这回不错,这回不错
Hey.
嘿
What's with all the dancing?
这是在跳什么舞?
This ain't no disco.
这里不是没有迪斯科
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
What do you mean what am I doing here?
你的意思是我在做什么吗?
I came to watch. Hey!
我来看看。嘿!
Rico Ramirez.
里科·拉米雷斯
I am, yeah.
对,是我
I saw you in the golden gloves.
我在《金手套》里看到你了
Yeah, you're a hell of a fighter.
是啊,你真是一个斗士
Not with this boot I'm not, right?
不该穿这双鞋,对不对?
Yeah, tough break.
是啊,运气不好
I was actually gonna try
实际上,我是在尝试
And restart my career off of this fight. So yeah.
通过这场比赛重启我的职业生涯。所以,是的
Well, lucky for us,
好了,幸好我们
We got you helping out with the kid.
有你帮忙这个小子
Hey, I'm gonna do whatever I can for the cause.
嘿,我会尽我所能的
Well, as you can see, the cause needs a lot of help.
好吧,你知道,这事需要你多帮忙
What are you doing here? You trying to fox-trot this guy into a decision?
你在这里做什么?你想靠狐步舞跟他较量?
Hit and don't be hit, Danny-- that's boxing.
进攻和防守,丹尼——这是拳击
Yeah, but you can't win that way.
是的,但你没法靠这样去赢
He's not gonna win no way.
他没办法赢
Hey! Jimmy Wallace.
嘿!吉米·华♥莱♥士♥
What's wrong?
怎么了?
No cats stuck up in a tree today?
今天没有猫被困在树上吗?
Is your brother gonna fight with ballet slippers?
你兄弟穿芭蕾舞鞋打拳吗?
'cause I think my eight-year-old daughter's
我想我8岁的女儿
Got a pair he could borrow.
有一双,可以借给他
Is that your daughter? No offense, she's even uglier than you.
那是你女儿吗?不好意思,她比你还丑
No, that's my cousin emmett,
不,这是我表弟埃米特
And he's gonna kick your brother's ass.
他会打得你弟屁滚尿流
Let me tell you something, if he even dreams
让我告诉你,如果他做梦
About beating a Reagan, he better wake up and apologize.
也能打败里根家的人,他最醒一醒,赶紧道歉
Want to bet on that? As long as it's not for his medical bills.
想打赌吗?只要不赌他的医疗费
All right, how 'bout, uh,
好吧,不如这样
Dinner at Peter Luger's for our whole units?
我们整个单位在彼得·鲁格餐厅的晚餐?
Loser buys.
输了买♥♥单
Oh, I like steak just as much as the next guy.
哦,我跟旁边这个家伙一样喜欢牛排
You got a bet.
一言为定
All right, but this fight's gonna be fair, Danny,
好吧,但是比赛得是公平的,丹尼
'cause I'm not gonna let your daddy fix the judges this time.
“因为这次我不会让你老爸搞定裁判的
You know, I kicked your ass fair and square, Jimmy.
你知道,我上次赢你赢得正大光明,吉米
And I don't appreciate you impugning my old man's stellar reputation
我不允许你损坏我老爸的好名声……
with your... inflammatory remarks and accusations.
用你夸大其词的言论和指责
Don't hurt yourself with those sat words.
不要自食其果
Beat it. Take your daughter with you.
走开。跟你女儿一起
You better knock him out. We got a bet now.
你最好打赢他。我们打了赌
Hey, dinner for the whole unit? That's, like, a $2,000 bet.
嘿,整个单位的晚餐?这大概是2000美元的赌注
What are you complaining about? I'm the one that made the bet.
你有什么好抱怨的?我下的赌注
Besides, you got me in your corner. You can't lose.
另外,我会挺你的。你可不能输
I got faith in you, kid.
我对你有信心,孩子
No, Rico's training me. Good.
不会输的,里科在训练我。很好
The more the merrier. Right, rico?
越多越好。没错吧,里科?
There we go.
来吧
What's Jack going as for halloween?
杰克万圣节要干嘛?
What? Sean?
什么?肖恩?
What are you getting at?
你什么意思?
Well, you got extra time on your hands,
是这样,你时间空出来了
there's other places you should be.
可以去去其它地方
Come on.
来吧
I smell Dad.
我闻到老爸的味道了
No, this is me telling you I got this covered.
不,我只是告诉你,这里交给我了
No, it's Dad.
不,这跟老爸有关
I can smell the bay rum and cigars coming out of your pores.
我从你的毛孔里可以闻到海湾朗姆酒和雪茄的味道
Stop with all the dancing, okay?
别像跳舞一样,好吗?
Teach him how to fight like a man, rico.
教他怎么像个男人一样战斗,里科
If you recognize anyone, let me know their number
如果你认出谁了,告诉我他们的号♥码
And where you recognize them from.
还有你在哪里见过他们
If you want a closer look
如果你想仔细看看
Or a different angle, you let me know.
或者换一个角度,让我知道
I'll have them step forward.
我会让他们上前一步
Okay, John?
好吗,约翰?
Two.
二号♥
Not him.
不是他
Doing great, John.
做的很好,约翰
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表