Yeah, but she doesn't know what it's like for me on the streets.
啊,但是她不知道在大街上对我来说像什么
Well, she's trying.
好了,她正在尽力
She just wants you to be safe.
她只想你平平安安
You got to be careful.
你一定要小心
You're as bad as she is.
你跟她一样坏
Well, us overprotective moms got to stick together.
好了,我们这些管闲事的妈妈凑在一起了
Now get back to work.
现在回去工作
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
You got a patient here, a Hector Florez?
你有一个病人,一个叫赫克托·弗洛雷斯的?
Yeah. Came into the E.R. Last night.
是呀,昨晚送到急诊室的
Gunshot wound to the abdomen.
腹部枪伤
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Claims he was cleaning his gun and it went off,
据说他在打擦枪,结果枪走火了
But the wound doesn't appear to be self-inflicted.
但伤口似乎不是自己造成的
Did you guys report it?
你们报♥警♥了吗?
Yeah. But with the chief and his wife getting shot,
报了,但总警监和他的妻子中枪后
No one's been down to question him.
还没有人来问他
Great. We'll take care of that right now.
太好了,现在交给我们了
So you were working the parking stand
当时你在停车场工作
when Chief Kent and his wife were killed?
肯特总警监和他的妻子被杀害的时候?
Yeah. He was a real nice guy, you know?
是的,他是一个真正的好人,你知道吗?
He tipped me just for opening the car door when they came in.
他们上车时,我刚打开车门他就给我小费了
Not everyone does that.
不是每个人都这样做的
What did you see, Hector?
你看到了什么,赫克托?
Well, they...
他们...
They passed by me when they were leaving the restaurant.
他们离开餐厅时,从我身边走过
I thanked them for coming.
我谢谢他们的光临
And then I heard the shots.
然后我听到了枪声
And people started screaming.
人们开始尖叫
It was...
简直...
It was crazy.
简直疯了
Did you happen to see who did the shooting?
你正好看到谁开的枪了吗?
Nah.
没
I hit the ground as soon as I heard the shots.
我一听到枪声就趴在地上了
You say you accidentally shot yourself while you were cleaning your gun?
你说你擦枪时不小心打伤自己?
Yeah. Stupid.
是呀,太蠢了
It's also stupid to lie to cops.
骗警♥察♥也很蠢
I mean, self-inflicted gunshot wounds look a certain way, Hector,
我的意思是,自己造成的枪伤一看就知道了,赫克托
And I got to tell you, that's not it.
我得告诉你,那不是自己造成的
I didn't see nothing, detective.
我没看见什么,侦探
Entry wound suggests you were facing the shooter when you got hit.
正面伤口说明你中弹时面对枪手
That tells us you saw something.
这告诉我们,你看到了什么
I'm willing to bet the slug the docs pull out of your gut
我愿意打赌医生从你肚子里取出来的子弹
is gonna match the ones that killed Chief Kent and his wife.
跟杀害肯特总警监和他妻子的一样
Hector,
赫克托
We're not trying to jam you up here.
我们不是要找你的茬
We're trying to help you.
我们正在努力帮你
But we need you to help us, too, okay?
但我们也需要你来帮我们,好不好?
You got kids, detective?
你有孩子吗,侦探?
I have two boys.
有两个男孩
I got twin girls.
我有一对双胞胎女儿
They just turned three.
她们刚满3岁
I want to watch them grow up.
我想要看着她们长大
Hector, Whatever you're afraid of,
赫克托, 无论你怕什么
We can give you protection.
我们可以保护你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't help you.
我不能帮你们
Listen, your best isn't good enough, okay?
听着,你尽全力还不行,好吗?
Now, if you don't get me the ballistics on the slugs you pulled
现在,如果你不在两个小时内给我
from the chief and his wife in the next two hours,
肯特总警监和他妻子身上子弹的弹道
I'm coming down there myself.
我会自己来做的
You're not gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
Get ready to be happy.
准备好开心一下
Don't I look happy to you?
你看我像开心的样子吗?
Took this off of surveillance three blocks away from the crime scene.
离犯罪现场三个街区远的监视上找到的
All right. I'm getting a little happier.
好吧,我开始有点开心了
Warrior Kings tattoo.
勇士之王纹身
And they got the guy's face.
他们拍到了这家伙者的脸
That's why god invented facial recognition software.
这就是为什么上帝发明了面部识别软件
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Mario Hunt.
马里奥·亨特
This guy's a stone-cold killer.
这家伙是一个冷血杀手
He's one of Clinton Wallace’s made men.
他是克♥林♥顿♥·华♥莱♥士♥的功臣之一
Head of the Warrior Kings.
勇士之王的头
Yeah.
没错
He's cooling his jets in Rikers right now. He's awaiting trial.
现在他关在赖克斯,正在等待审判
But these guys never make a move without Wallace’s blessing.
但这些家伙不会没有华♥莱♥士♥的命令就行动的
You think Wallace would have the stones to order Hunt
你认为华♥莱♥士♥残忍♥到下令亨特
to take out a police chief and his wife?
杀害一个警♥察♥局总警监和他的妻子吗?
Let's grab Hunt and find out.
让我们把亨特带来问问
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
I need a warrant to arrest this piece of crap and to toss his place.
我需要许可令逮捕这个垃圾和搜查他住的地方
What have you got?
你发现什么?
We got him on tape near the crime scene.
我们找到了他在犯罪现场附近的监控录像带
Is that it?
就这个?
He's a known felon
他是一个有名的重罪犯
and a gang member in one of the most notorious gangs in the city,
还是市里最臭名昭著的黑帮团伙成员之一
And we got a dead police chief--
我们牺牲了一个警♥察♥总警监
and why the hell am I answering to you?
干吗我要回答你?
You need more, Danny.
你需要更多的证据,丹尼
Check the file.
查一查文件
The only reason this mutt is still on the street
这混♥蛋♥仍然在大街上溜达的唯一原因
is because your office let him skate twice on separate manslaughter trials.
是因为地检署让他两次从杀人案中开溜
Come on, Danny.
得了,丹尼
We wouldn't ask a judge to issue this warrant on a regular homicide investigation.
我们不会要求法官对一个普通凶杀案调查签发许可令的
This isn't a normal homicide investigation.
这不是一个普通的凶杀案调查
We grew up with these people.
我们从小跟他们一起长大的
It can't be about that.
两回事
What...?
什么……?
Is this dad talking now or you?
这是老爸说的,还是你说的?
Okay, then, dad, do I get my warrant or not?
好吧,那么,老爸,我能不能拿到许可令?
Not.
不能
Come.
来吧
Thought you told me you weren't with these guys.
以为你告诉我你不会跟这些家伙混了
I'm not. We were just hanging out.
我没有,我们只是逛逛
Arresting officer said your pals were selling drugs.
负责抓人的警官说你的好朋友在贩卖♥♥毒品
I don't know anything about that.
我什么也不知道
How about this?
这个呢?
Yeah, it's no big deal. They gave it to me.
哦,这没什么大不了,他们给我的
Actually, Curtis, possession of an illegal weapon is a big deal,
柯蒂斯,实际上拥有非法武器是很大的事
Especially when it's got Warrior King markings on it.
特别是上面有勇士之王的标志
It's not what it looks like.
不是这样的
Good. Because it looks like these guys are recruiting you.
好吧,因为看起来像这些家伙在招募你
Those guys in there make more in one night
那些家伙一晚上挣得
than I do working the entire month working at the hospital.
比我在医院工作一个月还多
Selling guns and drugs.
贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥和毒品
Trust me, that money won't do them much good
相信我,这钱没什么好
when they're all dead or in jail in a year or two.
一两年后他们都死了,或在监狱里
Look, okay, they want to recruit me...
你看,好吧,他们想招我...
But I don't want to, okay? It's not that easy.
但是我不会同意的,好吗? 没那么容易
Gangs like the Warrior Kings feed off guys like you, Curtis.
勇士之王这样的黑帮压榨你这种人,柯蒂斯
You do the dirty work, and they get rich.
你做脏活,而他们赚钱
I appreciate you trying to help me out, all right,
我很感谢你想帮助我,好吧
But I think I know what I'm doing.
但我想我知道我在做什么
Could've fooled me.
骗得了我
Hey. Wait, wait.
嘿,等等,等等
Do you think you could help me out with the weapons charge?
你认为可以帮助我不被指控拥有非法武器?
You want to be a gangbanger,
你想成为一个黑帮成员
You should get used to spending time behind bars.
你应该习惯牢狱生活
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表