Just 'cause we're all a little skittish right now, you know?
只因为我们都有点按捺不住了,你知道吗?
Thanks for the bottle.
谢谢你的酒
You got it.
不客气
Penelope.
佩内洛普
Let's get a trace on it.
让我们追踪它
Pray he doesn't notice.
祈祷他没有注意到
You first... In case they slipped something in it.
你先喝......以防他们倒了什么东西在里面
That was, uh... nice, Reagan.
那是,呃...不错,里根
Thanks, chief.
谢谢,头
More. Come on.
多喝点。快点
Erin, listen, I got RMP on the way to pick you up.
艾琳,听着,我派了一辆巡逻车来接你
What?
什么?
Just get in the car.
上车
I'll explain on the way.
我会在路上解释
On my way where?
去哪里?
Again.
再来
More.
多一点
Mm.
嗯
Oh. Oh.
哦。呵呵
Do you think I'm stupid?
你以为我很傻?
You think I'm gonna let you get me drunk?!
你以为我会让你把我灌醉了?
Here? Now?
在这里?现在?
If Penelope's not here in an hour,
如果佩内洛普一个小时不到
She dies.
她就死定了
No.
不
Excuse me, ma'am.
对不起,女士
Would you and your daughter mind stepping out of the car?
请你和你女儿下车
She's in there, but you better hurry.
她在里面,但你最好快点
Okay. Thanks.
好吧。谢谢
Heather, I'm Erin Reagan.
希瑟,我是艾琳·里根
I'm with the DA's office.
我在地方检察官办公室工作
You got no right keeping me here like this.
你们没有权利把我扣在这里
No right at all.
完全不对的
You're absolutely correct, and I apologize.
你绝对没错,我道歉
I have done nothing wrong, I haven't broken any laws.
我没有做错任何事,我没有违反任何法律
I should be free to go wherever and whenever I please.
我应该可以去我随时想去的任何地方
That's true, and you are.
没错
So I can leave? Absolutely.
所以我可以离开了?当然可以
I just wish you would listen to what I have to say.
我只希望你能听听我要说的
I know what you have to say.
我知道你要说什么
I'm a mother, too... of an only child--
我也是一个母亲,只有一个孩子...
A daughter, just like you--
一个女儿,跟你一样
So, I know a little bit of what you must be feeling.
所以,我知道一点点你的感受
Then you should know better than to ask what you're asking.
那么你应该更知道你要问的事
You have a point.
你说到点子上了
And if the tables were turned,
如果我们换一下
I'd probably say exactly what you're thinking,
我可能会跟你想的一样
Which is, "get lost, take a hike."
就是,“滚开,一边去”
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I really am.
我真心的
I do not want that police officer to die, but...
我不希望警♥察♥死,但...
But I cannot put my daughter in that situation.
但是我不能让我的女儿卷入这种情况
I'm sorry, I just can't.
我很抱歉,我只是无法做到
It's not just detective Baez's life at stake here.
这不只是贝兹侦探生命危在旦夕
Typically, these things do not end well.
通常情况下,这种事情都没有好结果
There's a very good chance your husband is going to die today.
非常有可能你丈夫今天要死掉
Miss Reagan...
里根小姐...
I am not a heartless person,
我不是无情的人
But Anthony is not well.
但都是安东尼不好
I have tried to save him
我试图帮他
More times than I care to count,
我都记不清多少次了
And I just can't do it anymore.
我只是不能再这样做了
Okay.
好吧
But Penelope can.
但佩内洛普可以
Will she ever forgive you
她会原谅你吗
If you deny her the chance to save her father's life?
如果你不让她有机会挽救她父亲的生命?
How dare you?!
你好大胆?
How dare you put that on me?!
你怎么能怪到我?
En route from where?
在从哪里来的途中?
What's the eta?
什么时候到?
Calling you right back. Boss.
待会打给你。老板
Go.
说吧
Still no shots fired. It's about the guy's daughter,
仍然没有开枪。跟那个人的女儿有关
A custody case.
监护权案
Trying to bring the mother and daughter to the scene.
试图把母亲和女儿带到现场
How far out?
有多远?
Up by the GW.
快到华盛顿大桥了
Order an escort.
安排护送
It's already been done.
已经安排了
You talk to Garrett?
你跟加勒特聊天?
Yeah, all the time.
是啊,经常
About his stepson.
聊他的继子
Oh. Yes, sir.
哦。是的,先生
He came to you first.
他先去找的你
Not for the favor.
不是要求帮忙
Just for the support in asking you for it.
只是希望支持他去找你
It's not the first time he's used pull,
这不是他第一次捞人了
Nor even the fourth.
甚至不是第四次了
Yeah, I know, commissioner.
是啊,我知道,警监
Would you have pulled the collar if you were me?
如果你是我,你是否会把这个犯人放了?
Not a fair question, all due respect.
恕我直言,这个问题不公平
Why not?
为什么不公平?
Well, clearly, I'm not you,
好吧,很显然,我不是你
and I don't have that relationship With Garrett that you have.
我没有你跟加勒特的关系
Oh, come on, Sid, give me a straight answer.
哦,好了,希德,给我一个明确的答案
Absolutely I'd help out.
绝对我会帮忙
But I'm a sucker for people trying to help their kids out.
但对那些想帮他们孩子的人,我很好说话
And anybody who knows you knows you're not.
任何了解您的人都知道您不会
No, that came out wrong.
不,不应该这么说
I mean, um, boss, you're built differently.
我的意思是,嗯,老板,你是不同的人
And anybody who knows any of your kids,
任何了解你的随便哪一个孩子的人
How they turned out-- they'd wish
他们如何成长的--他们都想
They could have talked to you
他们可以跟你谈谈
When they were raising their own.
在他们抚养自己孩子的时候
Hour's almost up.
时间差不多了
It's time to tell him Penelope's not coming.
是时候告诉他佩内洛普不来了
But I want you to know,
但我想让你知道
If he doesn't take it well,
如果他不好好接受这一点
I've given ESU the green light to take their shot.
我会同意应急小组开枪
It's the right call.
这是正确的决定
Okay.
好吧
Wait a minute.
等一下
Bless me, Father,
保佑我,天父
For I have sinned.
因为我犯了罪
It's been four months since my last confession, and...
自从我上次忏悔四个月了,...
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm saying confession.
我在忏悔
Here? Now?
在这里?现在?
Whatever happens, I want to have a clear conscience.
无论发生什么事,我想问心无愧
You're catholic, huh? Just like me.
你是天主教♥徒♥,是吧?就像我一样
Yeah.
是呀
Oh, she's running a game.
哦,她在玩他
She's conning him. It's all an act.
她在骗他。这都是算好的
When was the last time you went to confession?
你最后一次忏悔是什么时候?
Huh. Too long.
呵。太久了
Come.
来吧
Sit with me.
跟我坐在一起
We can... We can do it together.
我们可以......我们可以一起忏悔
No. No, I...
不,不,我...
I-I don't...
我不...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表