让我把话说完?
Come on, guys.
来吧,伙计们
Okay, so you Don't feel bad, but...
好了,你 觉得不好,但是...
Mom...
妈......
Erin, haven't you ever prosecuted someone
艾琳,难道你没有起诉过谁
you thought to yourself
你自己想想
how much more punishment can one person take?
有多少处罚可以一人担?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Everyone has a choice. Free will.
每个人都有选择。自♥由♥意志
Yeah, but some people, you look at 'em,
是的,但有些人,你看着他们
You think, there but for the grace of god go I.
你想,有上帝的恩典在
But this guy, it's like god's got it out for him
不过这家伙,好像上帝把他排除在外
and everyone else should just stay back 500 feet.
其他人应该离开他500码
Well, is there anything you can do?
好了,你能做什么?
I don't know--
我不知道
I was the arresting officer
我只是一个抓人的警官
in an incident where a fellow cop got wounded.
案子里一个警♥察♥同仁受了伤
I don't think it's my job to make his life easier.
我不认为我的工作是让他活得更轻松些
Well, if you could, say,
好吧,如果你可以,比方说
Show some act of kindness, god would follow it up
表示一些仁慈行为,上帝会跟进的
By dropping a piano on his head anyway-- like that?
比如扔架钢琴在他头上--这样呢?
Ex-exactly, yes, thank you.
就是这样,是的,谢谢
Well, we've all had those.
好了,我们都经历过这些
When I was working patrol, we had A b and e out in,
当我还在巡逻时,有人强行入侵他人住♥宅♥
uh, Rego park.
呃,在雷哥公园
Homeowner hears a noise downstairs, calls it in.
房♥主听到楼下的噪音,报了警
I come in through the kitchen and
我通过厨房♥进去
I find the guy in the living room
我发现在客厅的家伙
Unhooking the TV.
正在搬电视
But he's blind drunk and he can barely stand up.
但他喝醉了,他站也站不起来
So?
那又怎样?
So...
所以...
The 911 call came in from the mom.
母亲打了911电♥话♥
He'd broken into his own parents' house.
他闯入自己父母的房♥子
Seriously?!
真的吗?
Yeah.
是啊
What an idiot.
什么白♥痴♥
So, what happened to him?
他怎么了?
Mom and dad pressed charges.
爸爸妈妈提起诉讼
I think he did 18 months for it.
我想他坐了18个月牢
Pass the potatoes, please.
土豆递给我,请
Got a minute?
有时间吗?
Shoot.
说吧
Sergeant Gormley.
葛姆雷警♥察♥小队长
You mean lieutenant Gormley?
你的意思是葛姆雷警长?
Yes.
是的
You are the one who promoted him.
你是提拔他的人
I know that.
我知道
It's kind of my question.
这是我的问题
Do you think he has what this takes?
你觉得他具备素质吗?
In terms of?
哪方面?
Can he leave the need to be liked down in the lobby
他能不能放下需要被人喜欢的想法
When he comes to work up here?
当他来工作时?
I think so.
我想是这样的
You do?
是吗?
Half his "just one of the guys" act is an act.
一半“这家伙不过如此”的表现只是一种样子
He's smart.
他很聪明
And more ambitious for himself than he wants to let on.
比他想要表现出来更加雄心勃勃
I could be wrong.
我可能错了
Have you ever said that and actually meant it?
你是真心说的吗?
No.
不是
Hey.
嘿
It's over.
结束了
Is that what they said?
他们这么说的吗?
Pretty much.
差不多
You want to talk to anyone?
你想和谁谈谈吗?
You want to see anyone?
你想见谁吗?
I'll break a rule.
我会打破规距
I'll get them up here.
我带他们到这里来
I got no one.
没有谁
A priest?
牧师?
Or a reverend?
或教士?
Nah.
算了
They never did nothing for me.
他们从来没有为我做什么
Okay.
好吧
If there's a hell,
如果有地狱
I bet I go.
我敢打赌,我会下地狱
You can still ask for forgiveness.
你仍然可以请求宽恕
No, I think it's a little late for that.
不,我想有点晚了
But I can do this.
但我可以做一点
Salzer's at his cousin Tommy...
萨尔泽在他堂兄汤米...
He's at his cousin Tommy's place.
他在他堂兄汤米家
39 Oak street.
橡树街39号♥
New Hyde Park.
新海德公园
Swear on my own grave.
对我自己的坟墓发誓
He's the one that shot the cop.
他是那个朝警♥察♥开枪的人
Want to write that down for me?
想写下来给我吗?
Sign it?
签个字?
Yeah.
可以
You're doing good, wally.
你做得很好,沃利
Yeah.
是呀
Says you.
说你呢
Diego invited me to his class one time.
有一次迭戈邀请我去他的班级
He taught the fourth grade in the Bronx, poor school.
他在布朗克斯教四年级,学校很差
Very chaotic in the hallways.
走廊里非常混乱
But these children,
但这些孩子
They listened to him.
他们听他的
He was tough
他很强硬
And gentle.
也很温柔
And funny.
还很有趣
Everybody loved him.
每个人都爱他
Including you.
包括你
Especially me.
尤其是我
But not your father.
但你父亲不算
Not at first.
一开始没有
He's protective.
他很防备
But he grew to like Diego.
但他开始喜欢迭戈
He offered Diego money to stay away from you.
他给迭戈钱让他离开你
A lot of money. Did you know about that?
很多钱。您知道吗?
He did that with other boyfriends, too.
他对其他男朋友也这样
He did?
是吗?
I told you.
我告诉你
He's very protective.
他防备心很重
Rada, honey...
拉达,亲爱的...
I'm really trying to understand what happened here.
我真的想要了解这里发生的事情
And I agree with you.
我同意你的看法
I don't believe Diego was mixed up with drugs.
我不认为迭戈在吸毒
I think they were planted.
我认为有人栽赃
But who would do that?
但谁会这样做呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗?
Oleg Kaus.
奥列格·考斯
He worked for my father back in Moscow.
在莫斯科时,他为我的父亲工作
Why are you showing me this?
你为什么给我看这个?
This was taken in the lobby of your building
这是在你住的房♥子的大堂拍到的
The day Diego was murdered.
那天迭戈被谋杀了
Oh.
哦
No.
不
My father?
我父亲干的吗?
We can't prove it.
我们没法证明这一点
But you can believe it?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表