Javi, you're gonna be fine.
Javi 你会没事的
Just hold on.
坚持住
Ja-Javi.
Javi
Javi?
Javi?
Javi?!
Javi?!
Javi! No.
Javi! 不
Javi, no.
Javi 不要啊
Javi!
Javi!
Javi, no.
Javi 不要啊
No, Javi, I'm sorry.
不要啊 Javi 对不起
Javi.
Javi
Oh, my god. Javi.
天哪 Javi
No. Javi.
不 Javi
Javi.
Javi
First, you knock.
进门要敲门
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
Doesn't matter what I say, you'll come in anyway.
反正不管我说什么 你总会进来
I think everyone else already left.
大家好像都走了
They're probably out partying without us.
开派对不等我们啊
Yeah, well, they're going to have to party without me tonight.
开派对不等我吧
What? Why?
什么? 为什么啊?
I promised my grandpa that we'd hang out tonight.
我答应爷爷了 今晚跟他聚一聚
Are you serious?
不是吧?
You can hang out with your grandpa any night.
你跟你爷爷哪天不能聚啊
It's our anniversary.
这可是咱们的一周年纪念日啊
I'm officially a cop.
今天是我正式成为警♥察♥的日子
This only happens once, Reagan.
一辈子可就一次啊 Reagan
Yeah, well, I was there for the important part.
我知道 期间的重要时刻我都在
Yeah, and now you should be there for the fun part, too.
对啊 所以好玩的时刻你也该来嘛
Come on.
来嘛
Hey, have-have one for me.
替我多喝一杯
Okay?
好吗?
I'll never forget your face
我永远不会忘记
When I first introduced myself as your new partner.
第一次见到你的样子
Uniform said NYPD, Face said eagle scout.
虽然穿着警服 看起来却像童军
Yeah, well, you looked like you were 11,
你看起来就像11岁
Going trick-or-treating dressed up like a cop.
万圣节打扮成警♥察♥要糖吃
Well, how do I look now?
那我现在像什么?
Better get going, you're gonna be late.
快走吧 你要迟到了
Okay.
行吧
Javi was playing both sides.
Javi是双面间谍
What am I supposed to tell my mother?
我该怎么跟我妈妈说?
Well...
唔...
...You could tell her that he died trying to save your life.
你可以告诉她 他是为了救你而死的
'cause he did.
这也是事实
Mm-hmm.
嗯
You want me to come with?
要我陪你一起去吗?
Okay.
好
What I said in the hospital...
我在医院里说的那些话...
Forget it.
别提了
I never have to worry about trusting you.
对你 我永远不必担心信任问题
And I never have to wonder If you'll have my back.
也永远不会担心你会不会支持我
Because you're the only person who's never disappointed me.
因为你是这世上唯一一个不曾让我失望的人
I never will.
我永远不会
I will not be taking any questions today.
我今天不会回答问题
James McCarthy is in critical condition,
James McCarthy的生命危在旦夕
With injuries to his spine, neck and head.
他伤到了脊柱 脖颈 和头部
It will take several days to assess the long-term effects,
得花几天时间才能确定未来可能的后果
But the prognosis is not good.
但诊断结果不妙
On a personal note,
就我个人而言
I would like to point out here
我想指出的是
That police officers like lieutenant McCarthy
像McCarthy队副这样的警员
Make split-second decisions every day,
每天都得在瞬间作出决定
Make judgment calls as part of their job.
主观判断是他们工作的一部分
Their intention is not to cause harm.
他们的目的不是为了造成伤害
Their intention is to avoid harm.
而是避免伤害
I believe that was certainly the case with lieutenant McCarthy.
我认为McCarthy队副的情况正是如此
If an officer makes the wrong call,
警员做出错误的决定
It not only affects citizens of this city,
不仅会影响本市的居民
It also affects the officers themselvesx7f
也会影响警员自己
In ways that only someone
只有那些
Who has walked in their shoes
能设身处地替他们着想的人
Can fully understand.
才能理解这种影响
Cops are held to a higher standard of accountability
警♥察♥身上的责任
than the rest of the population,
比旁人更重
As it should be.
大家都这么觉得 也确实应该这样
But never forget that they are people, too.
但请别忘记 他们也是凡人
Men and women subject to the same doubts
与你我一样 会心存疑虑
And regrets
会心痛后悔
That all of us are.
普普通通的男男女♥女♥
I'm not asking for anyone to cut us slack.
我不是请大家别盯我们太紧
Not at all.
绝对不是
But a little recognition
而是让大家稍微理解一下
For the conditions under which
我们的普通警员
Our men and women operate...
处理的是什么情况
That'd go a long way.
那就帮了大忙了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表