I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just not easy being Vincent Rella's granddaughter.
做文森特·雷的孙女不容易
Are you two close?
你们两个很亲密?
My mom cut grandpa out of her life years ago.
多年前我妈把爷爷赶出了她的生活
So did the rest of my family.
家里其他人也一样
Are you still in touch with your grandfather, Melissa?
你还在跟你爷爷联♥系♥,梅丽莎?
I'm not supposed to talk about that.
我不应该谈这个
We know he's under federal protection.
我们知道他在联邦政♥府♥保护下
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
Okay, but you speak to him sometimes, right?
好吧,但你有时和他通话,对不对?
He has a cell phone
他有一部手♥机♥
The Marshals don't know about.
法警不知道
We just want to speak with him, Melissa.
梅丽莎,我们只是想跟他通个话
Just to explain the situation.
只是为了说明情况
Whether he testifies or not is totally up to him.
不管作证与否完全取决于他
Please don't ask me to do this.
请不要问我这样做
I know we're putting you in a very difficult position.
我知道我们让你为难了
But the guy that we are after
但是,我们要抓的家伙
Killed two little girls.
杀了两个小女孩
We really need your grandfather's help.
我们真的需要你爷爷的帮助
Just...
只是......
Don't tell him where you got the number.
别告诉他,你们从哪里得到的号♥码
We won't.
不会的
Thank you.
谢谢
"515."
“515”
That's an Iowa area code.
这是爱荷华州的区号♥
You really think you're gonna convince Rella
你真的以为你能通过电♥话♥
To testify over the phone?
说服雷来作证?
Do you have a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗?
You know what they say--
你知道他们说
Showing up is half the battle.
露面就成功了一半
Caller said there was only one shooter.
打电♥话♥的人说,只有一个枪手
Guys, over here.
伙计们,在这里
Andy, what's going on?
安迪,这是怎么回事?
Okay, okay, you know
好吧,好吧,你记得
That drug dealer I told you about?
我跟你说过那个毒贩?
He was arguing with a customer and he pulled out his gun,
他与一个客户吵起来了,他掏出了他的枪
And he started shooting.
开始射击
You chased after him?!
你追他?
No, no, he saw my car and he ran into the courtyard.
不,不,他看到我的车,跑进了院子
He's, like, he's behind this big brick building on the left.
他好像在那幢砖砌建筑后面的左边
All right, back up. Get back to the street, all right, Andy?
好了,回来。回到街上,好吗,安迪?
Stay back. Go.
退后。走
All right, I'm gonna go around, look for cover,
好吧,我会转过去,寻找掩护
All right? Okay.
好吧?好
No one's been shot! Give it up!
没有人被打中!放弃吧!
You could walk on this.
你可以走出来
Drop the gun
放下枪
And get down on the ground!
趴到地上!
Drop your weapon!
放下你的武器!
Come on, drop your weapon!
快点,放下你的武器!
Hey, Andy, no!
嘿,安迪,不!
Get back!
回来!
I got shot!
我中枪了!
Drop it! Get down on the ground!
扔掉!趴在地上!
Police, don't move!
警♥察♥,别动!
Oh, my god.
哦,我的上帝
Oh, my god, oh, my god.
哦,我的天哪,哦,我的上帝
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
哦,我的上帝。哦,我的上帝!
12 David to central.
12D呼叫总部
Shots fired at this location.
这里发生枪击案
Oh, my god. Get him over.
哦,我的上帝。把他翻过来
Get him up.
让他朝上
Sit tight, Andy, I'm coming.
坐稳,安迪,我来了
Oh, god, oh, my god.
哦,上帝,哦,我的上帝
Central, 12 David.
总部,12D呼叫
I need a bus at this location forthwith.
这里立即需要一辆救护车
Read, two males shot.
两名男子中枪
We got one under.
我们击毙了一个
I got one perp and one civilian.
这里有一个嫌疑犯和一名平民
10-4, 12 David.
明白,12D
Jamie?
杰米?
He's dead.
他已经死了
Am I gonna die?
我要死了?
Calm down.
冷静下来
Hey, how'd it go with the borough shooting team?
嗨,跟区里调查组谈得怎么样?
I told them exactly what happened.
我告诉他们到底发生了什么
The perp aimed his gun at me.
嫌犯举枪瞄准我
I didn't have a choice.
我没有选择
End of story.
结束
I told them the same thing.
我告诉他们同样的事
It was a clean shoot, Eddie.
埃迪,这一枪很清楚没问题
How's Andy?
安迪怎么样?
I called the hospital; he's gonna be fine.
我打过电♥话♥给医院了,他没事
Look...
这样...
I know what you're going through.
我知道你不好受
I've been there myself.
我自己也经历过
You never told me you killed anybody.
你从来没有告诉我,你杀过人
Guy wanted to commit suicide.
那家伙想自杀
He used me to do it.
他利用我达到目的
Did you have a choice?
你有选择吗?
No.
没有
I still...
我还是...
Felt bad about it, though,
感到很内疚
Taking somebody's life,
夺去一个人的生命
Whether they're asking for it or not.
无论他们要求与否
Hard to just put that in a box.
很难放下它
Yeah, it's part of the job.
是啊,这是工作的一部分
I'm just saying, if you want to talk about it...
我只是说,如果你想谈论它...
You know what I really want?
你知道我真正想要什么吗?
I want to get this dog and pony show over with
我只想这些作秀早点结束
So I can get back on the street.
我能尽快回到街上
I had no idea it got so cold in Iowa.
我不知道爱荷华这么冷
The guy at the gas station looked at us
我问路的时候,加油站的家伙看着我们
Like we were from mars when I asked for directions.
好像我们是从火星来的
We don't exactly fit in.
我们完全不相配
Especially as a couple.
特别不像一对夫妇
There's our guy.
我们要找的家伙来了
How's it going, Vincent?
文森特,日子过得怎么样?
Relax.
放松点
We're not here to kill you.
我们不是来这里杀你的
You nearly gave me a freaking heart attack.
你几乎吓得我心脏病发作
I'm a.D.A. Erin Reagan.
我是助理地区检察官艾琳·里根
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗?
Yeah, I remember you.
是的,我记得你
You're the D.A. prosecuting Victor Dano.
你是起诉维克多·丹若的地区检察官
What are you doing here?
你们在这里做什么?
After we lost you to the feds,
我们把你交给联邦调查局后
We found ourselves another witness.
我们另外找了一名目击证人
Thomas Conti.
托马斯·孔蒂
He's a lying sack of crap.
他就是一个大话精
Yeah, we found that out the hard way.
是的,我们好不容易猜发现
I don't know how the hell you found me here,
我不知道你们如何找到我在这里的
But you being here jams me up.
但你们在这儿堵我
I don't like it.
我很不喜欢
We need you to testify against Dano, Vincent.
我们需要你作证告丹若,文森特
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你们
Victor Dano is a merciless, stone-cold killer
维克多·丹若是无情的,冷酷的杀手
Who would whack his mother for 50gs.
他会为了五万块钱打他母亲
He would.
他会的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表