Hey, man, watch it!
嘿,伙计,小心!
Move your ass.
动动你的屁♥股♥
Get out of the way.
让开
Mario,
马里奥
Where the hell are you going?
你到底去哪里了?
Look, man, I ain't carrying nothing, all right?
你看,伙计,我什么也没有,好吗?
Really? What do you look so afraid for, huh?
真的吗?你怎么看起来那么害怕,啊?
A big-shot cop got hit.
一个警♥察♥大佬被枪杀
Which means you guys is out here kicking ass.
这意味着你们要在这里大开杀戒了
That's true. Shoot him.
没错,开始拍摄
Whoa.
哇
What the hell is this?
这到底是怎么回事?
Modern policing. You rolling?
现代警务,你开拍了?
Great. Mario Hunt,
很好,马里奥·亨特
You're a person of interest in a double homicide.
你是一个人的双重凶杀案的嫌疑犯
Will you willingly submit to questioning?
你愿意接受问话吗?
You telling me I ain't gonna get a beating?
你意思是我不会被暴打一顿?
Will you willingly submit to questioning?
你会心甘情愿地接受问话吗?
Yes or no.
是还是不是
Yeah, why not?
是,为什么不呢?
I mean, I ain't got nothing to hide.
反正我没有什么可隐瞒的
I'm sure you don't. Turn it off.
我相信你没有,把它关了
I was really hoping you would've tried to run.
我真的希望你试着逃跑
Let's go.
我们走
Something smells good.
什么东西这么好闻
Your mother's beef stew.
你妈妈的炖牛肉
I figured you'd be needing some about now.
我想你现在需要一些
Make it to go, will you?
算了,好吗?
I'm just changing my clothes and heading back.
我刚换了衣服准备回去
Then I won't offer to buy you a drink.
那么我就不给你倒酒了
Wouldn't make a dent anyway.
反正也没兴趣
You okay, Francis?
你还好吧,弗朗西斯?
No.
不好
You'll get 'em.
你会抓到他们的
Not all of 'em.
不是所有的人
What's that mean?
什么意思?
It means, yes, we'll get the guys who shot Don and Maggie.
意思是,没错,我们会抓到向唐和玛吉开枪的家伙
At least, I hope we will.
至少,我希望我们会的
That's what I meant.
这就是我的意思
But more will take their place,
但更多的人会取代他们
And more after them.
而后还有更多
And maybe raise the bar even higher.
也许要把标准抬得更高
What bar?
什么标准?
The bar, the... threshold where the guy in my shoes goes...
关人的标准,在我看来这个家伙该去的...
"they'll do anything. They'll stop at nothing."
他们什么都做,不择手段
It's an unwinnable war.
这是一场无法取胜的战争
You can't let yourself think that way, son.
你不可以这样想,儿子
I'm not letting myself think that way, pop.
我不会让自己这样想的,爸爸
It's just kind of rolling over me in big, cold waves.
只是让我不寒而栗
But you're built to take it.
但你生来就是要克服它的
Maybe I was.
也许过去是的
Maybe I'm not anymore.
也许不会了
This war--
这个战争
There's no end, no Appomattox.
没有尽头,没有胜利的时刻
Francis, I'm gonna say "enough."
弗朗西斯,我要说“够了”
Oh, come on, pop.
哦,得了,爸爸
You're telling me there never came a day where you didn't say "enough"?
您告诉我,您从没有过一天,您不说“够了”
Admit it was a zero-sum game and get the hell out?
承认这是一个零和游戏,并想从中解脱出来?
No.
没有
Then I'm saying you're lying to me, pop.
那我要说您在骗我,爸爸
I'll take some of that stew to go.
我会带一些炖肉走
These photos place you in the vicinity of the crime scene
这些照片拍到命案发生前几分钟
minutes before the murders took place.
你在犯罪现场附近
Me and, like, 10,000 other people.
我,还有上万个人
Yeah, well,
是啊
None of those 10,000 have a rap sheet quite
那上万人没有一个像你一样
as impressive as yours, tough guy.
有令人印象深刻的刑事犯登记表,硬汉
Now, what the hell were you doing in that neighborhood at that time of day?
你那天到底在那里做什么?
Hanging out with this girl, man.
跟个女孩逛逛,老兄
You know how that go.
你知道是怎么回事
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
Don't know her that well.
跟她不熟
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很好玩吗?
Nah. I think it's a waste of my damn time.
没有,我认为这是在浪费我的时间
Well, why don't you stop wasting ours?
好了,为什么你别浪费我们的时间?
You've been popped twice for manslaughter.
你已经逃脱过两次杀人罪
Walked both times.
无罪释放两次
Prosecutors ain't what they used to be.
检察官跟以前不一样了
Both times, weapon used was a .45 caliber semiautomatic handgun.
这两次使用的武器都是.45口径半自动手♥枪♥
Same as the one used to kill the chief and his wife.
跟杀害总警监和他妻子的一样
There's a million of those things on the street.
街上有一百万支那样的枪
Kent was coming down pretty hard on the Warrior Kings.
肯特对勇士之王下了狠手
You guys must have been pissed off.
你们一定很生气
Doesn't mean we took him out.
但不意味着我们要杀他
Why don't we just cut to the chase here?
为什么我们不省省事?
We know your boss, Wallace, called you from Rikers Island,
我们知道你的老板华♥莱♥士♥从赖克斯岛打电♥话♥给你
And ordered the hit on the chief.
下令杀害总警监
I have no idea what you're talking about, officer.
我不知道你在说什么,警官
There's no officers here, only detectives.
这里没有警官,只有侦探
You're gonna make this real tough on yourself, Mario.
你会有好日子过的,马里奥
Look, we both know, if you had anything on me,
你看,我们都知道,如果你们有我什么把柄
My ass would already be in the system.
我早就被抓起来了
Look, I'm done talking.
好了,我说完了
Either arrest me, or let me the hell up out of here.
要么逮捕我,要么让我离开这鬼地方
Yeah, thought so.
是啊,就是这么想的
That's right. Beat it.
很好,走开
Bring me back a bottle of water or something.
给我带回一瓶水什么的回来
I don't give a damn what that son of a bitch says.
我不在乎狗♥娘♥养♥的说什么
He's our guy.
他就是我们要找的人
Maybe, but he's right.
也许吧,但他没错
You have no weapon, no evidence connecting him to this crime.
你没有武器,没有他跟本案有关的证据
Listen, we're not gonna get anything if our freaking hands are tied!
听着,如果我们双手被缚着,我们是不会得到什么东西的!
We can't do our jobs!
我们没法工作!
Okay, we need time to build a case.
好吧,我们需要时间来立案
Did you put hunt's picture in a photo array in front of your witness in the hospital?
你把亨特的照片让医院里的证人辨认过了?
Yeah, we did.
是的,我们做了
He wouldn't I.D. him.
他不会指认他的
Wouldn't or couldn't?
不会还是不能?
Hector Florez lives in the Bronx.
赫克托·弗洛雷斯住在布朗克斯区
He knows the warrior kings,
他知道勇士之王
Knows what they're capable of.
知道他们的能力
I get that he's scared, and I understand,
我了解他害怕了,我明白了
But you have no I.D.,
但你没有指认
No weapon,
没有武器
Nothing on hunt.
没有什么跟亨特有关
Give us time, and we'll find it.
给我们时间,我们会找到的
Let us hold him for 24 hours.
让我们关他24小时
Based on what?
依据是什么?
Based on who gives a damn.
基于不管谁给的
An old warrant, a clerical error.
一个旧的许可令,文书上的错误
Just put him on ice!
只要能把他关起来!
I can't do that, Danny.
我不能这么做,丹尼
You can't, or you won't?
不能,还是不想?
We let him go now,
现在放了他
He's gonna disappear, and then we got squat.
他就会消失无踪,我们将会一筹莫展
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Cut him loose.
放了他
Is it true, Danny?
这是真的,丹尼?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I hear you had Mario Hunt in your house and you let him go.
我听说你们抓了马里奥·亨特又放了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表