About this before you pulled the trigger?
你至少考虑跟我谈谈?
No, I didn't want to have a big fight.
不,我不希望吵起来
Well, a little late for that.
嗯,有点晚了
Why the hell are you doing this?
你究竟为什么要这么做?
Look, Kara's a good cop, all right?
你看,卡拉是一个好警♥察♥,对吧?
Somebody's got to cross the line and work with her.
总有人得进一步同她一起工作
Hmm. You looked pretty chummy at lunch.
嗯。午餐时你们看起来很亲密
You got a thing for her?
你迷上她了?
Yeah, I got a thing for a fellow cop who's getting a raw deal.
是啊,我迷上一个受到了不公正待遇的警♥察♥同僚
You need to think about this, Jamie.
你需要想一想,杰米
Nobody trusts Walsh.
没有人相信沃尔什
So, if you ride with her, no one's gonna trust you.
所以,如果你同她搭档,没人会信任你了
I'll take that chance.
我会冒这个险
Yeah? Well, what about us?
是吗?好吧,我们怎么办?
When we're riding together again next week.
当我们下周一起巡逻时
You're gonna bring that stink with you.
你会带着那个臭名声
Is that what you're worried about-- your reputation?
这就是你担心的——你的名声?
yeah.
是啊
Yeah, and you know what?
是啊,你知道吗?
If you were smart you'd be worried about it, too.
如果你聪明,你也会担心这一点
You're making a big mistake.
你在犯一个很大的错误
Ready to roll?
准备出发?
Yeah, let's hit it.
好的,我们走
Got news for me?
有消息吗?
I've asked you not to do that.
我要你不要那样做
I know.
我知道
Got news for me?
有消息吗?
Yeah.
是的
You were right.
你是对的
I don't want to be right about this.
这件事上我不想
Okay, half-right.
好吧,对了一半
How?
怎么样?
Detective clark's blood alcohol level was over the legal limit
克拉克侦探血液中酒精的含量超过法定限制
When he was admitted with the gunshot wound.
当他承认枪伤时
No word yet on your friend's breathalyzer.
没有您朋友的酒精含量测定报告
Because?
因为?
Because either he wasn't given one
因为可能没有测过
Or my source hasn't been able to get the results yet.
也可能我的消息来源无法拿到结果
Regulations mandate that an officer be screened for alcohol
法规要求进行酒精筛查
After discharging his weapon causing injury or death.
如果武器走火造成伤害或死亡
Yes, they do.
是的,法规是这样要求的
And tradition mandates
传统要求
That a decorated veteran cop be given a break
发生这样事情时,警♥察♥同僚会
by his fellow cops in something like this, no?
放充满荣誉的老警♥察♥一马 ,不是吗?
I appreciate you coming in, Damon.
我很感谢你能来,达蒙
Detective didn't give me much choice, so...
侦探没给我太多的选择,所以...
That's because you may be facing a manslaughter charge
那是因为你可能会面临过失杀人的指控
In the death of Isabel Greene.
在伊莎贝尔·格林之死一事上
I feel terrible.
我觉得太可怕了
About Isabel dying.
伊莎贝尔之死
What happened was an accident,
所发生的事是个意外
But it was my fault.
但那是我的错
And I live with that every day.
我忘不了这点
But I've changed since then.
但自那以后我已经改了
I’m a different person now.
我是一个不同的人了
I understand the detectives picked you up
我了解到侦探们
In the same neighborhood where you shot Isabel Greene eight years ago,
在八年前你枪击伊莎贝尔·格林的同一街区找到你
In the company of known gang members.
同有名的帮派成员在一起
It's not what it looks like.
不是这样的
I’m the director for the Garfield community center.
我是加菲尔德社区中心的主管
We run basketball and soccer leagues for at-risk youth.
我们为高危青少年举办篮球和足球联赛
I was out there trying To sign up them kids
我在那里给孩子们注册时
when the detective found me.
侦探找到了我
And if I call the center, they'll confirm your employment?
如果我打给社区中心,他们会确认你在那工作?
Yeah.
是的
We... We've had a big impact in that area.
我们...我们已经在这方面有了很大的影响
Even got a commendation from the NYPD anti-gang unit.
甚至得到纽约市警♥察♥局打击帮派部门的表彰
That's admirable.
值得钦佩
But the fact remains,
但事实是
You did confess to shooting Isabel Greene in 2006,
2006年你坦白了枪击伊莎贝尔·格林
And her death is directly linked to the injuries you caused.
她的死亡与你所造成的伤害有直接联♥系♥
There's no excuse for what I did.
对我的所作所为我没有任何借口
But I was messed up back then.
但当时我一塌糊涂
Drinking and doing drugs.
饮酒和吸毒
When I wound up in juvie,
最终我进了少年教♥养♥院♥
I knew that I had to turn my life around.
我知道我不得不改邪归正
So, I got my high school diploma when I was inside.
所以,我在里面拿到了高中文凭
And then I went to Queens college.
然后我去了皇后学院
And now I’m trying to give back to these kids.
现在我想回报这些孩子
Trying to make sure
努力确保
That they don't make the same mistakes that I made.
他们别犯我同样的错误
So that...
使得...
So that other people won't have to suffer the way Isabel did.
使得其他人不会遭遇伊莎贝尔的痛苦
I really appreciate what you're doing, Jamie.
我真的很感谢你,杰米
Hey, forget it, Kara.
哎,算了吧,卡拉
I mean, I don't know if it's gonna make any difference,
我的意思是,我不知道会不会有所改变
But it's nice to ride with a partner again.
但能再有一个搭档真好
We'll see how you feel by the end of tour.
巡逻结束时再看你感觉如何
hope you're not in too much trouble with Eddie.
希望你同埃迪不要有太多麻烦
No, no. She'll get over it.
不,不会。她会挺过来的
And what do we have here?
看看这里?
Hey, what's going on, Reynolds?
哎,这是怎么回事,雷诺?
You tell me, Reagan.
你说呢,里根
You're the one riding with the enemy.
你是第一个跟敌人巡逻的人
Screw you.
去你的
I don't screw fellow cops; that's your department.
我不操警♥察♥同僚,你才干
Hey, why don't you give it a rest, huh?
嘿,为什么你们不省一省,啊?
'cause Randy Cutter was my first partner.
因为兰迪·卡特是我的第一个搭档
He was a great cop until she stuck a knife in his back.
他是一个很好的警♥察♥,直到她在他的背后捅了一刀
Why don't you guys take off, huh?
你们为什么不离开,啊?
Before we have a problem.
免得出问题
You're the one with the problem, Reagan.
你有问题,里根
You should watch the company you keep.
你应该交友要谨慎
Guy's always been a jerk.
盖伊一直是个混♥蛋♥
Maybe.
可能
But everyone in the house agrees with him.
但局里每个人都里同意他的说法
Doesn't mean they're right.
并不意味着他们是对的
12-David. You have a 10-31, commercial burglary,
12D。有一个正在进行的盗窃案,商店盗窃
714 30th at commerce.
714 30号♥,在商业区
12-David. Show us responding.
这是12D。我们来处理
Police! Don't move! Keep your hands
警♥察♥!别动!把手放在
Where I can see them!
我看得到的地方!
Cops! Cops!
警♥察♥!警♥察♥!
There's three of them!
他们有三个!
Back, back that way.
退回来,回来
12-David. We got shots fired at this location!
12D。我们在当前位置遭到枪击!
10-13 at this location!
现场呼叫增援!
10-13!
呼叫增援!
Where the hell's our backup?
妈的,我们的增援在哪里?
We're on our own, Jamie!
我们得靠自己了,杰米!
And we're sitting ducks!
我们成砧板上的肉了!
We got to make a move!
我们必须行动起来!
Hey, you go around back.
喂,你从后面转
Police!
警♥察♥!
Don't move!
不许动!
Eddie!
埃迪!
Hey, Eddie, come here.
嘿,艾迪,到这里来
Stay low.
低下来
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表