I'm ready.
准备好了
Be careful.
当心
Police! Everyone down!
警♥察♥!每个人都趴下!
What are we waiting for?
我们还等什么呢?
These death corps guys are a bunch of rats.
这些死亡军团的家伙是一群老鼠
Rats always run.
总是跑
Oh!
哦!
Get down!
趴下!
Gun! Oh...
枪!呵呵...
Hang on.
坚持住
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Police! Get your hands where I can see 'em!
警♥察♥!把你的手放在我可以看到的地方!
You got her?
你抓到她了?
Yeah.
是呀
That's for shooting at us.
这是为了对我们开枪
That’s for messing with my sister.
这是为了跟我妹妹捣蛋
Please tell me you're okay.
拜托告诉我你没事
I saw on the TV about JJ trying to kill those people.
我在电视上看到JJ试图杀死那些人
Yeah, we were lucky that bomb didn't go off.
是啊,我们很幸运,炸♥弹♥没者爆♥炸♥
But, listen, uh, Beth, you and I need to talk.
但是,听着,恩,贝丝,你我需要谈谈
About what?
谈什么?
About your niece.
谈你的侄女
Sweetie, all that matters is you're back.
亲爱的,最要紧的是你回来了
You're back home.
你回家了
Well, you know, I just...
嗯,你知道,我只是...
I wanted to make sure that you have my right phone number.
我想确保你有我正确的电♥话♥
So that... You can call me whenever you want.
这样......你可以随时给我打电♥话♥
Let me go get my phone,
让我去拿我的电♥话♥
And you can put your number in it for me.
你可以帮我把你的号♥码输进去
And then I’ll make us something to eat.
然后我会给我们做点吃的东西
Oh, man.
哦,伙计
You're really gonna give her your phone number?
你真的要给她你的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Let's see what she makes us to eat first.
我们先看看她让我们吃什么
Elise Wickfield.
埃莉斯·威克菲德
My name is Lauren Vickers.
我叫劳伦·维克斯
Also Christy Walker and Anne Ross and Terry Harris.
也叫克里斯蒂·沃克和安妮·罗斯和特里·哈里斯
But you were born Elise Wickfield.
但是你出生时叫埃莉斯·威克菲德
And I am placing you under arrest in that name on charges of fraud,
我要以诈骗罪逮捕你
Enterprise corruption,
还有职务贪污罪
And criminal impersonation...
和刑事冒充...
Commissioner, this is...
警监,这是...
with active warrants in Baltimore,
我有巴尔的摩的通缉令
Atlanta, and Fort Lauderdale.
还有亚特兰大和劳德代尔堡的
All three police departments have confirmed
所有这三个警♥察♥局已经证实
their intent to extradite you on those charges,
他们想要因为这些指控引渡你
So New York will have to get in line.
纽约将不得不保持一致
You know,
你知道
There are days when I think--
那些天我想--
And not in a good way--
不是一个很好的方式 -
now I’ve seen everything.
现在我已经搞明白了一切
And then I come across someone like you,
我遇到你这样的人
And I think--
我想--
And in the worst way--
最坏的方式 -
Nah, you ain't seen nothing yet.
不,你什么也没明白
9/11?
9/11?
Really?
真的吗?
Remove your gloves,
手套脱了
Turn around and place your hands behind your back.
转身,把你的手在背后
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表