I'm good.
我很好
I can't cry.
我不能哭
Nobody's asking you to.
没人要求你
Oh, everybody's asking me to.
呵呵,大家都要我
Cry.
哭
Let it out.
哭出来
So I watched Remember the Titans.
所以我在看《光辉岁月》
That always makes me cry.
看来总哭
But not today?
但今天不哭了?
Nope.
没
I just keep thinking--
我只是不停想
Maybe if I've done something different,
也许如果我做得不一样
If I had given him a way out,
如果我给他一条生路
If... You know?
如果...你知道吗?
He drew on you, Eddie.
他枪指着你,埃迪
There was no other way out.
没有别的出路
Is this you?
这是你吗?
If you say one word about my hair,
如果你对我的头发说一个字
I will shoot you, too.
我会开枪打你
you know I'll shoot you.
你知道我会的
This... Come on.
这...来吧
You look amazing, actually. Come on.
你看起来不错,实际上。来吧
That's a great picture.
这是一张很棒的照片
I look like what I was.
我看起来像过去的我
A sheltered happy kid.
一个受保护的快乐的孩子
I look at my life now, and I just...
我看看我现在的生活,我只是...
I don't even know how I got here.
我甚至不知道我是怎么到这里来的
My brother gave me some good advice after my incident.
我的事发生后,我哥给了我一些很好的建议
He said--
他说 -
When you're looking at something this big,
当你正在找的东西这么大
Don't go looking for something bigger.
不要去找更大的东西
The hell does that mean?
是算什么意思?
It means don't go drawing any big conclusions about your life right now.
这意味着关于你现在的生活不要去做任何大决定
Just get through the day.
刚过了一天
And get through the night.
一夜
How long since you slept?
多久你没睡觉了?
Too long.
太久了
This is a really bad guy.
这是一个非常坏的家伙
So why do I feel so guilty?
为什么我觉得很内疚?
Because you're a good guy.
因为你是一个好人
Thanks.
感谢
It's true.
这是真的
Do you think that maybe you could stay here tonight?
你觉得也许你可以在这儿过夜?
I don't mean, like...
我的意思不是,像...
No, I know.
不,我知道
I need you.
我需要你
I'm not going anywhere.
我会陪你的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表