We got two more perps.
有两个罪犯
Heavy weapons.
重型武器
I’m going after the guy in the pharmacy.
我冲药品柜那里的家伙去
You guys push forward and move left, okay?
你们上前向左移♥动♥,好吗?
On three.
准备
One, two... Three.
一,二......三
Give it up!
投降吧!
You're not getting out of here!
你出不去了!
Walsh: Eddie, look out!
艾迪,当心!
I’m coming, Reagan!
我来了,里根!
Righetti, cuff him up.
里盖蒂,铐上他
I got him. Get off me.
我抓到他了。放开我
Put your hands behind your back.
把你的手在背后
Officer hit!
警官中弹了!
We need a bus forthwith!
我们马上需要救护车!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I just got one in the shoulder.
还好,只是打在肩膀上
Hey, where'd you come from?
哎,你从哪里冒出来的?
We were on the other side of the precinct,
我们在购物区的另一边
And we heard your 13 come over the air.
我们听到了你们枪击的呼叫
Where the hell is everyone else?
其他人到底在哪里?
We're wondering the same thing.
我们也有同感
Please tell me you're not making your infamous veggie lasagna again.
不要说,你又在做你那臭名昭著的素食烤宽面条
Don't worry, after all that whining, I went full carnivore.
别担心,那么的多唧唧歪歪,我是完全的食肉动物了
This ham should take three years off your life.
这些火腿会让你少活三年
That's my girl.
好人啊
Oh, and by the way,
哦,顺便说一句
I know I’m not the type to go in for all
我知道我不是那种喜欢
The touchy-feely stuff, but...
煽情东西的人,但...
It's just a ham.
这只是一个火腿
There's no need to get choked up about it.
没必要弄得哽咽起来
I’m talking about the case, wise guy.
我在说这个案子,聪明的家伙
You went out of your way.
改过自新
I appreciate it.
我很感激
That means a lot, so thanks.
这意味着很多,十分感谢
I know, which is why this is so difficult.
我知道,这就是为什么这是如此艰难
What's difficult?
有什么困难吗?
I brought the case to my acting bureau chief,
我把案子交给我们代理局长
And he does not think we should charge Damon Williams
他认为我们不应该起诉达蒙·威廉姆斯
In the death of Isabel Greene.
为了伊莎贝尔·格林的死亡
Okay. Well, you set him straight, right?
好了,你向他解释了吧?
Right?!
对吧?
I agree with him.
我同意他
If you agree with him, what the hell was that
如果你同意他的看法,这到底
All about coming down to my precinct?!
跟我的管区有什么关系?
I mean, you even said yourself
我的意思是,你自己都说
The m.E.'s report confirmed that it was the bullet
法医报告证实,是威廉姆斯的子弹
That Williams put into Isabel that killed her!
杀了伊莎贝尔!
Given the passage of time, the defense would aggressively
由于时间的推移,被告会积极
Dispute that finding and it would come down
怀疑这个结论,最后变成
To our medical experts against theirs.
我们的医学专家与他们的争论
Okay. Well, what about the delayed death thing?
好。那么,关于延迟死亡的事情?
I mean, this is perfect
我的意思是,这很完美
For a bastard like Damon Williams.
对于像达蒙·威廉姆斯这样一个混♥蛋♥
Which is why I had you bring him down.
这就是为什么我要你把他抓起来
So I could gauge his demeanor.
这样我能衡量他的言行举止
And the jury would find
陪审团会发现
A smart, sympathetic young man
一个聪明,可爱的小伙子
Who paid for his crime and changed his life.
已经为他的罪行付出代价,并且改邪归正了
What? Changed his life how?
什么?怎么个改邪归正?
Hmm? By starting a-a basketball league for gangbangers?!
嗯?通过举办 帮派篮球联赛?
Are you kidding me?!
你在开玩笑吧?
Danny, the D.A.'s office has limited resources.
丹尼,地区检察官办公室的资源有限
We cannot try every case.
我们不能尝试每一个案件
Fine. I'll tell Marcus Greene
好吧。我会告诉马库斯·格林
That the system can't be bothered
这个体制懒得
Finding justice for his dead daughter!
为他死去的女儿寻找正义!
Danny...
丹尼...
This ham's fantastic, Aunt Erin.
这火腿太棒了,艾琳阿姨
Absolutely. Thanks.
没错。谢谢
Yeah, it's delicious, but you kind of sold out
是的,这是美味,但你有点儿背弃了
On the healthy stuff.
健康的东西
Yeah, selling out's her specialty.
啊,背弃是她的专长
How's officer Walsh?
沃尔什警官怎么样了?
She's got a bunch of stitches in her arm,
胳膊上缝了一排针
But she got lucky.
但她真的很幸运
Seems like you all did.
好像你们大家都很幸运
What happened to backup, kid?
支援的事发生了什么,小子?
They got delayed.
他们来晚了
What do you mean they got delayed?
你什么意思,他们来晚了?
Delayed how?
怎么会来晚?
Cement truck, uh, broke down.
水泥车,嗯,出故障了
They had to clear the sidewalk out
他们不得不从人行道上找出路
Back down the block that way.
绕开堵掉的路
Took a while.
花了好一会儿
Dragging your feet backing up a cheese eater
慢吞吞去支援一个叛徒
Used to happen all the time.
经常发生的事情
I just said they weren't dragging their feet.
我刚说他们没有慢吞吞
And uncle Jamie's not a cheese eater.
杰米叔叔不是叛徒
And he almost got killed, too.
他差点也被杀了
Well, maybe you should've never partnered up
好吧,也许一开始你就不应该
With her in the first place.
跟她搭档
Maybe he sees something you don't.
也许他看得比你清楚
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
That if she's still on the job,
就是说她仍然在工作
It's because I think she deserves to be.
这是因为我觉得她不愧这点
Which ought to mean something
这应该意味着什么
At this table, if not out there.
至少在这个桌上
So, she's innocent.
所以,她是无辜的
Yeah. According to the jury
是的。根据你右边的陪审团
On your right, she's innocent.
她是无辜的
Well, I got faith in that jury.
嗯,我对陪审团有信心
Thank you.
谢谢
What is eating you?
你怎么回事?
Well, juries are not supposed to be comprised of only one.
嗯,陪审团不应该只有一个人
Isn't that right, sis?
对吧,老姐?
Give it a break, Danny.
别烦我,丹尼
Am I missing something here?
我错过什么了吗?
Danny's upset because my office refused
丹尼不高兴,因为我的办公室拒绝
To charge one of his suspects.
指控他的一个嫌疑人
"suspect"? The guy's guilty and you know it.
“嫌疑人”?这家伙有罪,你知道的
Damon Williams accidentally shot someone eight years ago.
达蒙·威廉姆斯八年前意外地射伤了某人
He paid for it.
他为此付出了代价
And he changed his life. He deserves a second chance.
他改邪归正了。他应该得到第二次机会
Accidentally, my foot.
意外,我去
Once a skel, always a skel.
狗改不了吃屎
Is that what you think, dad?
那是你的想法,爸爸?
Once you're in the system, you can't be rehabilitated?
一旦你有了案底,你就无法改邪归正?
People have been debating that since they built the first jail.
自从有了监狱起,人们一直在争论这个问题
If you're asking do I think rehabilitation is possible,
如果你问我改邪归正是否可能
I think it is.
我觉得是的
Thank you.
谢谢
It is also, in my experience,
同时,根据我的经验
Exceedingly rare.
也是极为罕见的
In civics, they taught us
在公民课上,他们教我们
That the penal system is supposed to punish and reform.
刑罚制度应该是惩罚和改造
Well, whoever wrote that never walked a beat a day in their life.
嗯,不管谁写的 他一生从来没被关过
Lot of good people spent time in prison.
很多好人被关在监狱里
Martin Luther King...
马丁·路德·金...
Nelson Mandela. Thomas More.
纳尔逊·曼德拉。托马斯·莫尔
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表