I think you should put special details at our synagogues.
我觉得你应该在我们的犹太教堂安排特警队
All of them.
所有的犹太教堂
To what end?
为了什么目的呢?
To send a signal that the NYPD takes this threat seriously.
做一个姿态,即纽约警♥察♥很认真对待这件事
I don't think using our resources
我不觉得用我们的资源
To guard real estate sends an effective signal.
去保护不动产是作出有效姿态的方法
You don't?
你不会?
Not at this time.
不是在这个时候
And that signal is loud and clear
姿态很清楚,很明白
If you know what to look for.
如果你懂的话
Namely, all the best detectives I have,
也就是说,我手下所有的最好侦探
all over this thing,
全都在忙这件案子
All their days and nights.
日夜不停
Thanks for your time, Frank.
谢谢您见我,弗兰克
My best to your family.
向你们全家问好
And mine to yours.
也向你们全家问好
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Long time no see.
好久不见
You work late last night?
你昨晚很晚下班?
Yeah.
呀
I’m grabbing a beer.
我去拿一瓶啤酒
Danny?
丹尼?
Yeah.
怎么了
Want one?
想要吗?
Danny, I...
丹尼,我...
I got mugged last night.
我昨晚被抢劫了
And they... They took my silver chain.
他们......他们抢了我的银项链
You know, my grandma's silver chain.
你知道的,我奶奶的银项链
Yeah.
是吗
Oh, my god.
哦,我的上帝
Why the hell didn't you call me?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我?
I don't know.
我不知道
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
You all right?
你没事吧?
Uh, yeah, I’m just a little shook up, you know?
呃,没事,我只是有点受惊了,你知道吗?
Who did it?
谁干的?
Some kid, he showed a knife.
一个小孩,他亮出了一把刀
A knife.
一把刀
Okay, well, did you report it?
好吧,没事,你报案了?
Yeah.
报了
okay.
好吧
So, w-what happened?
那么,发-发生了什么事?
You were coming out of the hospital?
你到医院外面去了?
What?
什么?
I was at the Jefferson houses.
我在杰斐逊之家
W-w-wha...?
什-什么……?
What the hell were you doing at the Jefferson houses?
你到底去杰斐逊之家干什么?
Okay, calm down.
好了,静一静
I am calm.
我很冷静
What were you doing at the Jefferson houses?
你在杰斐逊之家干什么?
I-I take a shift there once a week
我每周在那里倒一次班
With the mobile hospital unit.
流动医院
So, I was coming out of the trailer,
我从拖车里出来
And some punk pulls a knife.
一个朋克掏出一把刀
Mm-hmm.
嗯-嗯
Do they provide security for you when you do this?
你上班时,难道他们没有提供保安吗?
No, come on.
没有,得了
Well, then that's the end of that.
好吧,一切结束了
Danny, I like doing it.
丹尼,我喜欢做这件事
Well, I like smoking.
嗯,我喜欢吸烟
But I quit 'cause it's bad for me.
但我戒了,因为这对我不好
Oh, so we're just...
哦,所以我们只是...
We're making jokes now, huh?
开开玩笑,是吧?
Is that right? I’m not making jokes.
是吗?我没有开玩笑
But you're the one making jokes if you think
你才是在开玩笑
I’m gonna let you go back to the Jefferson houses
如果你想我会让你回杰斐逊之家
Without security.
没有保安陪着
You're not going back.
你不会回去了
No, Danny.
不,丹尼
You know, this is about me making a difference here.
你要知道,这是我想与众不同的地方
Where do you get off chastising me
你想惩罚我
For sticking my neck out,
掐我的脖子
Trying to help people?
不让我帮助别人?
That's what you do every day.
你每天都在这么做
Yeah, I help people every day.
是啊,我每天都在帮别人
And I carry a gun when I do it.
但是我佩着枪干这个
Well, so what, you're just gonna forbid me?
好吧,那又怎样,你会禁止我?
Oh, come on, what are you talking about, "forbid you"?
哦,得了,你说什么,“禁止你”?
I let you work at the hospital, don't I?
我让你去医院工作,不是吗?
You "let me"?!
你“让我”?
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
Okay? It came out wrong.
好吧?听起来不对
All I’m saying is
我想说的是
That you do not have to take that risk going there.
你不必冒这个险去那里
That's not for you to say.
这不是你说了算的
Come on. That's... Don't.
得了。那……别
Go ahead.
接吧
Reagan.
里根
There's been another murder.
又有一起凶杀案
Sutton Place.
萨顿区
A Dr. Feinberg walking his dog alone.
一个叫范伯格的博士独自遛狗
Doorman heard a couple of pops
门卫听到几声枪响
And saw a guy on a motorcycle run a red light.
然后看见一个人骑摩托闯红灯
Who's on the scene?
谁在现场?
Detectives from the 18th squad.
18分队的探员
They'll brief us when they're done up there.
事后他们会向我们介绍情况
Have a good night.
晚安
Fat chance of that.
看样子难了
I’m going to bed.
我要去睡觉了
We don't go to bed angry in this house, Linda.
事情没说清楚我们不会上♥床♥睡觉,琳达
Tonight we do.
今晚我们会
Linda...
琳达...
Linda.
琳达
Come in!
进来吧!
Anything?
什么?
Not on Hardy.
不是哈代干的
Looked at his credit, his personnel records,
查过他的信贷,他的人事档案
Talked to Iab, nothing.
跟国际薄记师协会谈过,什么都没有
If he's a dirty cop,
如果他是一个坏警♥察♥
then I’m Miley Cyrus.
那么我就是流行歌♥手麦莉·赛勒斯
Point me somewhere.
指点我一下
I wish I could.
我希望我能
I got the swipe records from the safe room.
我拿到保管室的刷♥卡♥记录了
You were the only one that swiped in there that morning.
你是那天早上唯一一个刷♥卡♥的
You swiped in twice.
刷了两次
Twice?
两次?
No.
不可能
Yeah.
是的
No, I was in there once.
不可能,我只去了一次
You're sure?
你肯定?
Yeah, I’m sure.
是的,我敢肯定
I went in there for the evidence bags--
我去那里拿物证袋
Three of them, including the gun.
有三个,包括那把枪
Then that means somebody took your card.
那意味着有人拿了你的卡
Where do you keep it?
你把它放哪里了?
I usually keep it in my bag or on my desk.
我通常把它放在我的包里或我的办公桌上
Who could know that?
有谁知道?
Just about anyone out there on the floor.
这层楼几乎每人都知道
People are in and out of here all day long.
人们整天在这里进进出出
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表