The grand jury ruled in his favor.
大陪审团作出了有利于他的判决
I fired him.
我把他解雇了
Why?
为什么呢?
Because I could.
因为我可以
Because I think I know better than any grand jury
因为我觉得我比任何大陪审团都知道
What kind of cop I want in my command.
我想想要指挥什么样的警♥察♥
What do you do for Kara Walsh?
你能为卡拉·沃尔什做什么?
Nothing I can do, except arrange for another transfer,
除了另外安排她的工作,我无能为力
And that's just kicking the same can down the same road.
换汤不换药
The question is...
问题是...
What can you do for her?
你能为她做什么?
Do you want coffee or tea?
你要咖啡还是茶?
I really shouldn't drink on school nights.
我真的不该平常晚上喝东西
Well, you're the one who kept ordering more champagne last night.
嗯,你昨晚不停点香槟
Don't remind me.
不要提醒我
That stuff costs a fortune.
那东西费老钱了
It's a good thing your practice has more than doubled In the last six months.
好事情是,过去的六个月,你的业务增加了一倍多
You can afford it, counselor.
你能负担得起,律师同志
I guess I’m lucky I only get to see you once a month.
我想还好我一个月只见你一次
Mmm.
嗯
Well, I have a teenage daughter, Bobby--
嗯,我有一个十几岁的女儿,鲍比——
And the second I found out she was going to Boston on a school trip,
而且当我发现学校组织她去波士顿旅行时
You were my first call.
我第一个打电♥话♥给你
I’m flattered.
我受宠若惊
So, do I ever get to meet this alleged daughter?
那么,我能见一下“传说中”的女儿吗?
I am having enough trouble
我麻烦够多的了
Trying to control her raging hormones
试图控制她的荷尔蒙过剩
Without bringing home stray men.
不带人回家
For the record,
记录在案
I've had all my shots.
我尽力了
I’m nearly housebroken.
我很有礼貌的
I’m just looking for a hot prosecutor to adopt me.
我只是想找一个火♥辣♥的检察官接纳我
Okay, okay. Down, boy.
好了,好了。别闹了,男孩
My life is complicated enough right now.
现在我的生活已经够复杂了
The D.A. Resigning in the wake of that surveillance scandal.
地方检察官因为监视丑闻辞职
The rumor is--
谣言说——
The governor's bringing in an interim D.A. to clean house.
州长请了一个临时地方检察官来清理门户
A fresh set of eyes can be helpful.
新人来可能是好事
A political hack with a law degree he's never used,
一个政♥治♥上的掮客,有一个从来没有用过的法学位
To fix an office that isn't broken?
整顿一个没问题的办公室?
Maybe they'll go with a former prosecutor?
也许他们会追随前任检察官而去?
Great. A malcontent washout who couldn't handle the caseload.
好极了。不满现状的失败者,连没处理的案子都搞不掂
That's even worse.
雪上加霜
Some people leave the D.A.'s office
有人离开地方检察官办公室
For perfectly valid reasons.
为了完全正当的原因
Like who?
像谁?
Like me.
像我这样的
Like you.
像你
Got a call from the governor's office two days ago.
前两天接到了州长办公室的电♥话♥
And if you say yes, you'll be my boss?
如果你说是,你会是我的老板?
Interim boss.
临时的老板
But I haven't made a decision yet.
但我还没作出决定呢
Got to say, though, it's tempting.
不过,不得不说,是很诱人
Even for a malcontent washout like me.
即使对于一个和我一样不满的失败者
Well, I guess if you take the job,
嗯,我想,如果你接受这份工作
You'll save a lot on champagne.
您将节省大量的香槟
How's that?
什么说?
I've made it this far without sleeping with my boss.
我已经早已决定不跟我的老板睡觉
I’m not about to start now.
我也不会从现在开始破例
I've been jonesing for a bacon cheeseburger ever since breakfast.
即使是早餐,我也一直很喜欢培根芝士汉堡
You're a stroke waiting to happen, Janko.
你在等中风,扬科
Ugh.
唉
Don't even think about it.
想也别想
What? Someone's got to break the ice.
怎么啦?总有人得打破僵局
Why?
为什么?
You coming?
你来吗?
No. I’m getting a bacon cheeseburger.
不,我要一个培根芝士汉堡
Takes some guts to show up in here. Good for you.
出现在这里需要一些胆量。好样的
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做错任何事
I’m not gonna hide.
我不会藏起来
Mind if I sit?
介意我坐这里吗?
Thanks, Reagan, but you don't have to do that.
谢谢,里根,但你不必这样做
Come on, I chew with my mouth shut.
好了,我闭嘴
You don't want to get in the middle of this.
你不要掺和这件事
How you holding up?
你还好吧?
No one will give me the time of day,
没有人睬我
Let alone partner up with me.
更别说和我一起搭档了
Found a dead rat on the hood of my car yesterday.
昨天发现车的引擎盖上有一只死老鼠
Guess you can say I've had better weeks.
猜你会说,我好过了几个星期
Well, for what it's worth, I admire what you did.
嗯,无论如何,我很佩服你做的
I think it took guts.
我觉得这需要勇气
Randy Cutter was a great partner.
兰迪·卡特是一个很好的搭档
My best friend.
我最好的朋友
I would've taken a bullet for him.
我愿意替他挡子弹
Almost did a few times.
有几次几乎做了
Randy messed up.
兰迪搞砸了
You did what you had to do.
你做了你该做的
I'd do it again.
我会再这样做
Thing is...
事情是...
I've dreamed of being a cop my whole life.
我一直梦想成为一名警♥察♥
And I always thought,
我一直以为
If I did things the right way, I'd be Okay.
如果我做得对,我会没事
Guess I was wrong.
但我错了
You sure that's the guy?
你确定那是个人吗?
That's him, a little older.
是他,年纪大一点的
Damon Williams.
达蒙·威廉姆斯
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Detective Reagan.
里根侦探
I’m flattered.
我有点受宠若惊
Looks like you're running the block here, huh?
看起来,你在管这里,是吧?
Nah, it ain't like that.
不,不是这样的
Really?
真的吗?
Eight long years, you're back out on the same crappy stoop,
八年之久,你又自甘堕落
With the same bunch of dirtbags.
同以前的坏蛋混到一起了
Hey, you're gonna want to back up.
嘿,你想帮忙吗
Isabel Greene died a few days ago.
伊莎贝尔·格林,前几天死了
Yeah. I heard.
是的。我听说了
Must've missed you at the funeral.
葬礼上没见到你
Look, I did my time for that.
看,我服过刑了
You got a slap on the wrist for that.
手腕上打一巴掌而已
It was an accident, I never meant to hurt nobody.
这是一个意外,我从来没有想过伤害任何人
So, then, you won't mind coming down,
那么,你不会介意过来
Answering some questions with us then.
回答我们一些问题
You arresting me?
你要逮捕我?
Give me a reason?
给我一个理由?
I suggest you come with us.
我建议你和我们一起去
All right.
好吧
Sit down.
坐下
Hey, Jamie.
嘿,杰米
The roll call is all screwed up.
点名糟透了
Boss has me riding with Righetti?
老板要我和里盖蒂搭档?
Yeah, it's only for a few days.
是的,仅仅几天
Wait, uh, you knew about this?
等等,你知道这件事?
Yeah, I requested it.
是啊,我要求的
Was it something I said?
我说什么了吗?
No, it's nothing like that, Janko.
不,没什么,扬科
I’m just gonna ride with Kara Walsh till the rest of the week.
这周我只是和卡拉·沃尔什搭档
What?!
什么?
Don't get all bent out of shape.
别想歪了
Well, did you at least even consider talking to me
好吧,在你决定前
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表