But the best we can do is threaten some more jail time
我们能做得最好的是威胁加刑期
for a guy who already has two life sentences
但那家伙已经被判两个终身监禁
and got Rikers set up like his own Casa Amigos.
还把赖克斯岛监狱搞得像他自己的卡萨老朋友饭店一样
And then there's this.
就是这样
The hell's that?
这算是怎么回事?
What Ice Wallace does to his soldiers when they step out of line.
如果他的手下不守规矩,华♥莱♥士♥怎么对付他们
Cuts their tongue out.
割了他们的舌头
Geez.
上帝
He read a lot.
他读了很多书
Chief Kent?
肯特总警监?
Yeah, and not like beach or airport reads.
是啊,不像消遣读物
Really old, obscure stuff.
真正古老的,难懂的东西
He'd kind of go off-road with it, I thought.
他有点不走寻常路,我想
How's that?
怎么讲?
Well, you'd be at a barbecue talking mets or whatever,
这样,你谈些烧烤的事
and he'd change the subject to some book he was reading.
他会把议题引到他正在读的一些书上
And you wouldn't know where he was going with it,
你不知道他会把它用到哪里
And then he'd bring it back home, to police work, to strategy.
然后他会把它带回来,用到警♥察♥工作和制定战略上
Very smart guy.
非常聪明的家伙
I'm kind of wondering where this is going.
我想知道这是怎么回事
Arthashastra. It's an ancient text from an Indian philosopher,
阿塔沙斯塔,这是一段来自印度哲学家的古文
K-kautilya.
考-考底利耶
That's a mouthful.
真是一个拗口
Not to Don.
对唐不会
What's in it?
里面讲什么?
Well, if I remember right,
好吧,如果我没记错
it was an idea that he would get pretty worked up about.
有一个想法让他变得非常激动
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
I'm here on the express orders of the commissioner.
我带来局长的专门指令
I don't give a damn what she told him.
我不管她对他说了什么
I was an altar boy with Curtis.
我对柯蒂斯毕恭毕敬
He doesn't have a scratch on him.
他汗毛也没伤到
That happens to be exactly what I told him.
跟我告诉他的一模一样
I'm not here about that.
我不是来谈这个的
Then what?
那谈什么?
Artie Shasta. Or something like that.
阿蒂沙斯塔,或者类似的东西
Arthashastra. It's an ancient text.
阿塔沙斯塔,这是一种古老的文字
Well, I don't speak ancient texts.
好吧,我不说古文
Never mind. It's a long story.
没关系,这是一个很长的故事
Just...
只是...
Point is, we got a new target.
要点是,我们有一个新的目标
We're going after Victor Perez?
我们要抓维克多·佩雷斯?
He has an outstanding warrant for non-appearance from last May.
他有一张去年5月以来没有执行的因为不出庭的拘捕令
He's not a Warrior King.
他不是勇士之王的成员
He's from Their rivals, the ace double treys.
他来自他们的对手,王牌顺子
They run out of Jamie's precinct.
他们在杰米的辖区混
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
We can't break the kings,
我们没法从勇士之王突破
But if we put enough pressure on their rivals...
但如果我们给他们的对手施加足够的压力...
We won't have to. They'll do it for us.
我们不必去突破,他们会为我们做
Bring him in.
把他抓起来
Turn up the heat, but...
加点温,但...
I know. Do it the way chief Kent would.
我知道,按肯特总警监的方法做
I got the memo.
我收到提醒了
Let's go!
我们走!
Let's go! Let's go!
我们走!我们走!
Come on, seven! Seven-11, baby!
来吧,七!七-十一,宝贝!
Come on, seven!
来吧,七!
Oh!
哦!
Back up! Who's next?
退后!下一个是谁?
Who else want to lose some money?
还有谁不想输钱?
Step up!
抓紧!
Get out of here.
快滚
Get out of here, kid.
快滚,孩子
You see him yet?
你看到他吗?
Not yet. Not yet.
还没,还没有
Come on.
快点
Where is this clown?
这小丑在哪?
Ticktock, Danny Reagan.
时间紧张,丹尼·里根
We're gonna call an audible.
我们得叫一声
All units, get ready to move in.
所有单位,准备行动
Excuse me?
你说什么?
We're gonna take 'em.
我们要把他们抓起来
On what grounds?
什么理由?
On my orders we move.
听我命令,我们上
What do you think you're doing, danny?
你觉得你在做什么,丹尼?
I'm doing my job.
我在做我的工作
You have absolutely no grounds to arrest them.
你绝对没有理由逮捕他们
Sure, I do.
当然,我有理由这样做
"Park closes at dusk."
“公园黄昏关闭”
Dusk?
黄昏?
Three...
三...
Come on, danny. You've got to be kidding me.
得了,丹尼,你……是在开玩笑吧
Two...
二......
Don't...
别...
One.
一
Move in.
行动
Copy that.
明白
Get out of the way! Move!
闪开!上!
Yo! Five-o! Five-o!
呦!条子!条子!
Police! Get on the ground!
警♥察♥!趴下!
Put your hands where I can see them right now!
把手放在看得见的地方!
Don't move!
别动!
On the ground! Get on the ground right now!
趴下!趴下!
Now!
马上!
Don't move! Get your hands up!
别动!手举起来!
Get down.
趴下
Get on the ground. On the ground.
趴下,趴在地上
NYPD! Freeze!
纽约警♥察♥!不许动!
Where's your boss tonight, tough guy?
今晚你老板在哪里,硬汉?
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我不知道你在说什么,老兄
Yeah, you do.
是吗,你知道
I didn't do nothing, man.
我没做什么,老兄
Anybody got eyes on Perez?!
有谁看到佩雷斯了?
Get your hands up!
手举起来!
Hi, dad. Sorry to bother you.
嗨,老爸,很抱歉打扰你
We have a problem.
我们有问题了
Sit down. Sit down!
坐下,坐下!
Come on. On your feet.
快点,起来
You got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
Come on.
来吧
Man, this is bull.
老兄,这是胡说八道
Shut up.
闭嘴
Danny,
丹尼
What was the point of all that?
这是在干什么?
To catch bad guys.
抓坏人
This is exactly The kind of behavior you were warned about.
这也正是你被警告过的那种行为
What, doing my job?
什么,干我的工作?
No, harassment.
不,骚扰
You're just pissed that you couldn't get your guy on the up and up,
没法光明正大抓到人,你就光火了
so, of course, Once again, you overreact.
所以,你再一次反应过度了
No, I call it good police work.
不,我把它叫做良好的警务工作
Doing...
做...
So do I.
我也这么认为
What?
什么?
You called dad?
你打电♥话♥给老爸了?
Of course I called dad.
当然,我打电♥话♥给老爸了
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
I said good job.
我说干得不错
Good job? These are bogus arrests.
干得不错?这些都是乱抓人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表