From the dean of students.
接到学生处主任的电♥话♥
Yeah. Janet Walters.
是的 Janet Walters
Yeah.
是的
Hannah had reached out to her.
Hannah找了她
The dean asked me to collect physical evidence From the girl's dorm room.
主任请我从她寝室收集物证
Wait. What evidence?
等下 什么证据
Hannah still had the skirt she wore that night.
Hannah还保留她那晚穿的裙子
It was torn up pretty good.
被撕毁得很厉害
Had what looked like bloodstains on it.
上面有看似血迹的东西
Where's that skirt now?
裙子现在在哪儿
I delivered it to the dean's office.
我送到主任办公室了
Figured she'd call NYPD.
认为她会打给纽约警局
I guess Hannah decided to go a different way.
我想Hannah决定采取了另一种方式
Pork Jerky, cuchifritos and orange soda?
猪肉干 炸肉丁还有橘子汽水?
If Vega doesn't kill Javier, his diet will.
如果Vega没杀了Javier 他的饮食也会
Yeah, well, hopefully no one will kill him...
是 但愿没人会杀他...
No!
不要!
No! No!
不要! 不要!
It's open. (groaning)
门是开着的
Police! Drop it!
警♥察♥ 住手
Shoot 'em! Shoot 'em!
开枪打他们啊
Shut your mouth, Javier! Drop it!
闭嘴 Javier 住手
Drop it!
住手
Get on the floor. Now!
蹲下 立刻
Step away, Javier. Hands on the back of your head.
走开 Javier 手放脑后
Now!
快点
We gotta get Javier out of here.
我们得把Javier弄出去
I know.
我知道
I told you this would happen.
我就告诉你会出这种事
If Rolando's guys can find me here,
如果Rolando的人可以在这里找到我
They'll track me down wherever I go.
无论我去哪儿他们都能追踪到
Shut your mouth or I’ll kill you myself!
闭嘴 不然我亲自把你杀了!
Cuffs. Keep an eye on him.
手铐 看住他
What do you want to do?
你想怎样?
I don't know, I’m thinking.
我不知道 我在想
I’ll have a radio car pick them up.
我叫一辆警务车来接走他们
Great. After we get this jackass Out of here.
好极了 我们先把这混账弄出去
Give me your hands. Over there.
把手给我 那边
I know where we can take him.
我知道我们可以带他去哪里
It might get us more jammed up than we already are,
或许会让我们更挤
But who the hell cares?
但谁他妈在乎啊?
Get outside. Go!
出去 快走!
You should be safe here.
你在这里应该是安全的
At least until we can get you out of town, Javier.
至少在我们把你弄出本地之前 Javier
That's what you said about the last place.
在上个地点你也是这么说的
You know, I’m getting a little sick of your attitude.
我对你那态度可不太满意啊
You almost got me killed.
你差点把我害死了
No, you almost got yourself killed.
不 你差点把你自己害死了
I didn't get you into this mess, you did!
惹上这一堆破事儿的不是我 是你!
I’m the one that's trying to get you out of it!
我是想帮你突破困境!
You know what? You want to leave?
你想走是么?
How about...
那么...
You take your chances out there in the real world, huh?
你自己出去碰碰运气怎样?
You don't want my help?
你不想要我的帮助?
You want to be a pain in the ass?
你想耍臭脾气?
How about you go out there and see If you can make it, all right?
你自己出去看看能不能活下来啊?
Otherwise, I suggest you shut your mouth
不然 闭上你的臭嘴
And be grateful you're still alive.
感谢你自己还活着
What?
干嘛?
Funny.
真滑稽
That looked like Javier Rojas.
那看起来像Javier Rojas
But I know that can't be him
但我知道那不可能是他
Because I ordered you to cut him loose.
因为是要求你们释放他
He's got a contract on his head, boss.
有人想要他的命 头儿
Just like the last time we talked.
这事我们已经谈过了
You're on very thin ice, detectives.
你们这是铤而走险 警探们
I want him out of this house tonight.
今晚不准他在这里
And I want to see both of you in my office first thing Monday morning.
周一一早你们两个到我的办公室 来见我
If the mayor back in my day Had ordered me to put cameras on my men...
如果在我的年代 市长命令我让手下戴摄像机...
You would've done it or lost your job.
你要么遵命 要么丢饭碗
Same as in my day.
就和我的年代一样
Yeah.
是啊
But I would have made sure that any cop wearing a camera
但是我会让戴摄像头的警♥察♥
Would be walking a very quiet beat.
在巡逻时绕开麻烦
Yeah, except in your day,
是啊 但你那年代
They'd be wearing a giant automatic Cop-o-vision camera the size of a shoebox.
那会是鞋盒一般巨大的自动化警♥察♥视角照相机
Hey, Perp, say cheese.
喂 嫌犯 笑一个
That's not the point.
重点不是这个
No, it's not. Just because we have the technology to do something
当然不是 就算我们有那个技术
Doesn't automatically make it a good idea.
也不表示这就一定是个好主意
Oh, yeah? I thought you were for this.
哦 是么? 我还以为你支持呢
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪里听说的?
Well, I read it in an article in the paper last week.
我上周在报纸上读到的
Well, you can't believe everything you read in the papers where he's concerned.
只要提到他 你就不能全相信报纸上的
Erin's right.
Erin说得对
I have to be for it... in the papers.
在报纸上 我只能赞成啊
But did this start with the NYPD saying,
但是这事情的源头是纽约警方说
"hey, let's try this.
"我们来试试这个吧
It's gonna be good for us"?
这对我们有好处"吗?
No. It came from outside.
不 这是外界给的压力
Everything's on cameras these days, though.
但现在什么都会被录下来
Yeah, and people are taking videos of the cops,
是啊 大家都会拍警♥察♥
so why can't they shoot back?
为什么他们不能拍回去?
Because they have guns to shoot back.
因为他们可以用枪打(拍)回去
Because it makes it seem like the public doesn't trust the police anymore;
因为那样看起来就像是民众不再相信警方了
like we need Surveillance cameras to police the police.
就像我们需要监控录像来管着警方
A lot of people don't trust cops-- it's a fact.
很多人都不相信警♥察♥ 这是事实
Let them try living without us for a week.
你让警♥察♥罢♥工♥一周试试
And if wearing a camera proves to be some kind of magic bullet
如果戴上摄像头就能让所有人
In getting everyone to trust our cops,
都奇迹般地信任警♥察♥
I’m all for it, but I haven't seen that.
那我完全赞同 但我没看到那种事
What I do see Is an assumption that a cop
我只看到人们假设如果一个警♥察♥
will turn the camera off If he wants to hide what he's about to do.
想要隐藏他的所作所为 就会关掉摄像头
An assumption.
只是假设
Think Taylor Turned his camera off to tune that guy up?
你觉得Taylor为了打那家伙一顿 而关了摄像头?
Oh, I don't know. I sure hope not.
我不知道 我当然不希望是了
But the larger issue here really bothers me.
但是让我烦心的更大的难题是
We are laying down precedent That a cop's word,
我们开创了 光有警♥察♥的证词
A man's word, Isn't any good unless there is
一个人的证词还不够 还非得要有
A real-time digital recording To back it up.
实时数码录像证明才行的先例
Not to leave this room.
不许外传
Yeah.
嗯
It's a cautionary tale.
这是个前车之鉴
It's important to make choices that help keep you safe.
做出保证自己安全的决定很重要
Everyone drinks at college, mom.
所有人上了大学都会喝酒 妈妈
Alcohol impairs your judgment.
酒精会危害你的判断力
It's not about blame. It's a fact.
这不是指责谁 这是事实
He was just some guy from her dorm.
他只是她宿舍里的某个男生
Who she had only known for a few hours.
她只和他相识了几个小时
That doesn't excuse what he did.
这不表示他的行为就可以被原谅
Not in a million years.
永世不能被原谅
But in the end...
但是最终...
...The only one who can keep you safe is you.
能够保证你安全的只有你自己
You're not listening. I’m saying it's over.
你没在听 我说这事结束了
The manufacturer found a faulty sensor in officer Taylor's body camera.
制♥造♥商发现Taylor警员携带的 摄像头感应器有故障
I am listening, but how does that make it over?
我在听呢 但为什么这样就算完了?
The camera malfunctioned.
摄像头出故障了
Taylor didn't turn it off. It went off.
不是Taylor关掉的 是它自己坏了
Not good enough.
还不够
Why not?
为什么?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表