And when you get out,
当你出去时
You will be carrying a felony conviction around with you
你将背负着一个联邦重罪
For the rest of your life.
余生都这样
I will either see you in the morning
要么我们早上再见
Or I will see you at your own trial,
要么我会在你自己的审判上见你
Where I will bury you.
我会定你的罪
What's it going to be?
想怎么打算呢?
Gate.
开门
I’ll testify.
我会作证
Nothing here.
什么没有
I don't care if it takes all night. Keep looking.
我不关心是否要花一晚上。继续找
Trifecta!
中彩了!
You got it?
你找到了?
Feinberg, Kleiner and Greenwald
范伯格,克莱纳和格林沃尔德
All testified for the defense
都为被告作证
In Arthur Kent Whitmore v. St. Benjamin's hospital center.
在亚瑟·肯特·惠特莫尔告圣本杰明医疗中心一案中
That was about a year back.
这是大概一年前的事
Guy's wife contracted sepsis
这家伙的妻子在肾脏移植中
And died while in for a kidney transplant.
染上败血症死了
He lost the malpractice suit
他输了医疗事故诉讼
But brought a civil suit for $20 million.
但打了一个2000万美元的民事诉讼
What'd he get from them?
他从他们那里得到什么?
Legal fees.
律师费
No cash settlement. Zip.
无现金庭外和解。就这样
That would've pissed me off.
这已经让我不爽了
Anyone else testify for the hospital?
有其他人为医院作证吗?
There was a nurse.
有一个护士
Leslie Caitlyn O'Rourke.
莱斯利·凯特琳·奥鲁尔克
Leslie Caitlyn O'Rourke...
莱斯利·凯特琳·奥鲁尔克……
Yeah, she was the jury's favorite.
是啊,她是陪审团的宠儿
Absolutely bulletproof.
绝对刀枪不入
Well, we'd better make sure she stays that way.
好了,我们最好确认她还能刀枪不入
Let's go.
我们走
Go ahead.
接着说
Wait, say again?
等等,再说一遍?
A red, white and black hypermotard.
红色,白色和黑色杜卡迪Hypermotard
That's the bike?
那是摩托车吗?
Okay, has anyone seen him tonight?
好了,有没有人今晚见过他?
For when?
什么时候?
Sit on his apartment, call me if he shows up.
守在他的公♥寓♥里,如果看到他,给我打电♥话♥
Got it.
明白了
Copy that.
知道了
Thanks.
谢谢
What do you got?
你了解到什么?
Customs and border protection have Whitmore confirmed
海关和边检已经证实惠特莫尔
On an Aeromexico flight to Guadalajara tomorrow at 0800.
明早八点乘墨西哥航♥空♥航♥班♥飞往瓜达拉哈拉
Long time between then and now.
我们有充足的时间
Here we are.
我们到了
Talk to me. What do you got?
告诉我。你了解到什么?
Doorman says she's out walking her dog.
门童说,她出来遛她的狗
Left about ten minutes ago.
大约十分钟前
We have any description? Late 30s, five-five
我们知道外貌吗?30出头,五英尺五
Or so, blonde. She's wearing jeans
左右,金发碧眼。她穿着牛仔裤
And a college hoodie underneath her jacket.
外套下穿着连帽衫
She's walking her beagle.
她在遛她的小猎犬
All right, we're gonna need to spread out, okay?
好吧,我们通知下去,好吗?
You and your partner take the avenues, head north and south.
你和你的搭档走大路,南向北
We'll take the cross streets. We're looking for a male,
我们走小路。寻找一名男性
White, around 48 years old, he's riding
白人,大约48岁,他骑着
A red, black and white motorcycle.
一辆红、黑、白的摩托车
And, yes, he's armed and dangerous.
而且,他有武器,很危险
So be careful, all right? Come on.
所以要小心,好吗?来吧
Joey, let's roll! Spread out, partner.
乔伊,开始吧!散开,搭档
Baez? Hey.
贝兹?嘿
You got anything?
你发现什么?
Hold on.
稍等
False alarm.
虚惊一场
All right.
好了
You know it. That's what I’m talking about.
你知道的。我就是这么说的
Please, pass it over here, son.
小子,拜托递过来
Yo...
呦...
911?
911?
Hi, I’m at the Jefferson avenue
嗨,我在杰斐逊大道
Housing projects on Dwyer avenue.
德威尔大道安居工程
A young man who mugged me last week is there.
一个年轻人,上周在这里抢了我
He's, uh, on the corner of Dwyer and Horton.
他,呃,在德怀尔和霍顿的转角上
He's about 20, he's five-eight,
他大概20岁,5英尺8
Wearing jeans and a red hoodie.
穿着牛仔裤和红色的连帽衫
Could you send an RMP, please?
您可以派一个巡逻警过来,好吗?
What's your name, please?
请问你叫什么名字?
My name is Linda Reagan.
我叫琳达·里根
watch out!
注意!
Move it! Move!
闪开!闪开!
Come on!
快点!
Watch out!
注意!
Don't move.
不许动
shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴。住口!
You Arthur Kent Whitmore?
你是阿瑟·肯特·惠特莫尔?
I said are you Arthur Kent Whitmore?!
我说你是亚瑟·肯特·惠特莫尔吗?
Yeah.
是呀
Good, you're under arrest, you son of a bitch.
好极了,你被逮捕了,狗♥娘♥养♥的
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. I didn't shoot him.
没事。我没开枪打他
Keep an eye on him.
看住他
Yeah.
呀
Police.
警方
Where'd those shots come from?
谁开的枪?
Ma'am, put the gun on the ground.
女士,把枪放在地上
Put the gun on the ground.
把枪放在地上
And step back.
退后
Leslie Caitlyn O'Rourke?
莱斯利·凯特琳·奥鲁尔克?
Yes.
是的
Detective Reagan.
里根侦探
You shoot him?
你开的枪?
Yes.
是的
He called my name, I turned.
他叫我的名字,我转身
He had a gun.
他有枪
I pulled out my gun and shot and missed.
我拿出我的枪,开了一枪,没打到
He kept going and turned to shoot.
他继续走,转身射击
But I shot him first.
但我先大中他
You got a permit for the gun?
你有持枪许可证?
Yes, I do.
是的,我有
You're a nurse?
你是一名护士?
Yes.
是的
And you carry a gun?
你带着一把枪?
Detective,
侦探
I’m a female who's worked
我是一个女性
At New York city hospitals
在纽约市的医院
For almost 20 years.
工作近20年
I've seen what comes in and how they got there.
我已经看多了,知道是怎么回事
Right.
没错
Step on the sidewalk, okay?
走在人行道上,好吗?
Go on.
走吧
All right, Einstein, you ready to make some electricity?
好吧,爱因斯坦,你准备好弄点电出来了?
I think I got it.
我想好了
Here, watch, watch your brother. Ready?
哎,看着,看着你哥。准备好了吗?
Got it. Yes!
好了。是的!
Yeah!
吔!
You do the Christmas tree this year, okay?
今年是你做的圣诞树,好吗?
Hey, mom.
嗨,妈妈
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表