First on the scene?
第一个到现场的?
Yup.
是啊
What we got?
发生了什么?
Victim's coming out of the synagogue here.
受害者走出犹太会堂
Some guy on a motorcycle rode on the sidewalk,
一个在人行道上骑摩托的家伙
Shot him in the head and rode off.
向他头部开枪,然后逃走了
CSU and MLI just arrived.
CSU和MLI刚到
Witnesses?
有目击者吗?
One. The man sitting on the steps.
有,坐在台阶上的那个男子
He's the rabbi.
他是一个拉比
Son of a Gun.
王八蛋
Cover him up, okay?
把他盖好,好吗?
Sure thing.
没问题
I think I recognize this guy.
我想我认识这家伙
Rabbi?
拉比?
Yes.
是
Detective Reagan and Baez.
里根和贝兹侦探
You mind if we ask you a few questions?
你介意我们问你几个问题吗?
Sorry. You know...
对不起。你知道...
He was my good friend.
他是我的好朋友
Herman Kleiner?
赫尔曼·克莱纳?
Judge Herman Kleiner, you know?
法官赫尔曼·克莱纳,你知道吗?
Judge Kleiner from the Bronx, yeah.
布朗克斯的克莱纳法官,是的
That's right.
是他
We had our weekly meeting.
每周我们都有例会
He's, uh, a member of the executive committee.
他是执委会成员
We'd come out for our, uh, walk.
我们出来散步
Traditionally, we take a small cigar together after the meeting.
会后,我们一般会在一起抽小雪茄
You happen to get a look at the shooter?
你正好看到枪手了?
No. All happened so fast, and he was wearing a helmet
没有,一切发生得太快了,他戴着头盔
With a... You know, a mask, a-a-a...
还有……你知道,戴着口罩,和……
A visor?
遮阳帽?
What makes you say
你凭什么认为
It was a he?
是一个男的?
He spoke.
他说话了
What did he say?
他说了什么?
He-he was idling by the curb
他,他在马路牙子上空转着车
And he called out "Herman Irving Kleiner."
叫了一声:“赫尔曼·欧文·克莱纳。”
And, uh, we looked over, and he came at us.
然后,我们朝他看去,他走到我们面前
That's all he said?
他就说了这点?
He just yelled out the judge's name, nothing else?
他只是大吼了一声法官者的名字,没说别的了?
His full name, almost the way that, uh,
他的全名,几乎是用
The parent addresses the unruly child.
父母叫任性的孩子的方式
Excuse me.
劳驾
I’m sorry.
对不起
This is my wife.
我妻子的电♥话♥
That's all right. Take it outside the tape, okay?
没关系。到外面去接,好吗?
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Judge Kleiner's got a longstanding reputation
长久以来,克莱纳法官是
As the toughest hanging judge in all of the Bronx.
布朗克斯最严厉的喜欢判处绞刑的法官
"long term Herm" they call him.
人们叫他:“判长刑的混♥蛋♥”
So you're thinking
所以你认为
Someone got out of prison looking for revenge?
有人出狱后找他报仇?
I think if somebody wanted their revenge on the judge,
我认为,如果有人想报复这个法官
They got it.
他们成功了
Let's get to work.
干活去吧
What, if anything, did you find inside the canister?
你在罐子里发现了什么?
I recovered a .38 caliber revolver from inside the canister.
我在罐子里找到一把0.38口径的左轮手♥枪♥
Can you tell us the ballistics report on that gun?
你能谈谈那把枪的弹道报告吗?
They match the bullets found
他们发现弹道
In the skull of the victim, Thomas Dunne.
跟被害人托马斯·邓恩头骨里的子弹相匹配
And what did you do with that gun?
那么你是怎么处理那把枪的?
I vouchered it with the property clerk.
我交给物证管♥理♥员♥保管
Can you walk us through the vouchering process?
你能告诉我们交给物证管♥理♥员♥的过程吗?
Uh, procedure is,
呃,程序是这样的
I safeguard the weapon, bring it back to my command,
我护卫这个武器回总部
Obtain a voucher, and using a scribe,
获取物证凭证,记录下来
scratch my initials on the frame.
并把我名字的缩写写在边上
Detective,
侦探
Is this the gun
这是那把枪
that you found Inside the sugar canister in Mr. Martin's apartment?
你在马丁先生公♥寓♥糖罐里发现的吗?
No, I don't believe it is.
不,我想不是
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士
I don't see my initials.
我没看到我的缩写
This is not the gun I vouchered.
这不是我交给物证管♥理♥员♥的枪
Sir?
先生?
Punch me out, Baker.
我要走了,贝克
You, too.
你也走吧
DCPI Moore and special assistant Gormley
公共关系副警监摩尔和特别助理葛姆雷
asked me to keep you.
要求我让你留下来
For?
为什么?
They're on their way up from the second floor.
他们正在从二楼上来的路上
Sorry to keep you.
对不起,让你留下来了
Am I gonna be sorry you did?
我该对不起吗?
Uh, Sid?
呃,希德?
Sergeant.
警长
About a half hour ago,
约一个半小时前
One Joshua Greenwald,
一个叫约书亚·格林沃尔德的
A prominent Manhattan attorney, was shot
曼哈顿杰出律师,被枪杀了
By an assailant riding a motorcycle
一个骑摩托车的袭击者干的
Outside a restaurant on the lower east side.
在下东区一家餐厅外面
He was DOA at the scene.
他当场死亡
Witnesses?
有目击者吗?
Three of his colleagues from the office.
他办公室的三个同事
And they also heard the assailant
他们同样听到袭击者
Call out the victim by his full name?
高叫受害人的全名了?
Two nights, two hits, both victims Jewish.
两天晚上,两次袭击,两个受害者都是犹太人
Both shot by a guy on a motorcycle.
两次都是骑摩托车的家伙
Baker, call Shanghai Luck and order us all some dinner.
贝克,打电♥话♥给上海好运饭店,帮我们订些晚餐
Okay, watch your step.
好了,小心台阶
We're back here again Sunday night
星期天晚上我们会再回这里
From, from 6:00 to 9:00,
六点到九点
So, uh, check back with me.
呃,到时跟我确认
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
De nada.
不用谢
You feel better.
你会感觉好点的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
喂?
We're open for ten more minutes if you want to...
如果你想要,我们可以为你多开十分钟……
Estamos
我们
Abiertos durante diez
再开十
Minutos mas...
分钟……
keep your mouth shut and give me your money!
闭上嘴,把钱给我!
Give me the money now!
快点把钱给我!
Oh, god. You know what?
哦,上帝。你知道吗?
Give me your money now! I have $20!
把钱给我!我有20美元!
That's all I got! Just take it, I swear, please, please...
我只有这些!拿走吧,我发誓,请,请...
Okay.
好吧
okay.
没关系
The wedding ring! Take off your wedding ring!
结婚戒指!脱下你的结婚戒指!
Give me the wedding ring now!
把结婚戒指给我!
No!
不!
No! No!
不!不!
No! No!
不!不!
Nurse? Call 911!
护士?拨♥打♥911!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Mr. Bendix?
迪克斯先生?
I’m Leon Bendix.
我是莱昂·迪克斯
You're the detectives?
你们是侦探?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表