No, it was over.
没有,已经结束了
How about the video cameras? They catch anything?
摄像机拍到什么吗?
No. Tapes automatically wipes out every 24 hours.
没有,带子每隔24小时就自动抹了
Uh-huh. Well, it was 9:00 a.M.
嗯,现在是上午九点
Maybe it was the beginning of a 24-hour cycle.
也许24小时周期刚开始
I don't know. The camera never works right.
我不知道。这个摄像机从来没有工作正常过
So the camera's broken?
摄像机坏了?
Yes.
是的
Okay. See, you got me a little confused now,
好吧。你看,你把我搞糊涂了
Because first you said the tape was wiped,
你先说带子被抹掉了
Now you're saying the camera was broken.
现在,你又说摄像机坏了
Which one was it?
到底哪个对呢?
Look, we don't have the tape.
是这样,我们没有磁带
That's what matters, right?
这才是主要的,对不对?
Wrong. You know what I think?
错了。你知道我怎么想的吗?
I think Brasha might have gotten to you.
我认为布拉♥萨♥可能找你了
Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.
呃,我不知道你在说什么
No, I think you do. Who's he?
不知道,我想你知道。他是谁?
That's Rey Santiago. He's the manager.
这是雷伊·圣地亚哥。他是经理
He runs the place, he opens the store, Handles the delivery guy.
他管理这地方,开店、收♥货♥
So he would have been the guy to sign for the delivery
所以,是他让人签收的?
from Coogan on tuesday when he came?
周二库根来送货时
Oh, yes, he's the one who signs.
哦,是的,是他签收的
Santiago,
圣地亚哥
Detective Reagan.
里根侦探
You, uh, tell me what happened, what you saw?
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗,你看到了什么?
Rey Santiago was waiting on John Coogan's delivery.
雷伊·圣地亚哥在等约翰·库根送货
Saw the whole thing. He's willing to testify.
他看到了整个过程。他愿意出来作证
Won't hold up.
没用
What do you mean, it won't hold up?
你什么意思,没用?
Eyewitness testimony? Since when?
目击者的证词?从什么时候开始没用了?
If we're lucky enough to go to trial,
如果我们足够幸运能起诉
The defense is going to argue
辩方会争辩
That Rey Santiago would be willing
雷伊·圣地亚哥愿意
To say anything we wanted to avoid deportation.
按照我们的意思说,以免被驱逐出境
His testimony will be tainted.
他的证词不会让人相信的
Even if it's true?
即使这是真的?
You need more.
你需要更多
You want to weigh in on this, dad?
你想加入吗,爸爸?
Dinner's ready.
晚饭准备好了
So what's the deal with you two guys and Jimmy Wallace?
你们两个跟吉米·华♥莱♥士♥怎么回事?
It was like the Hatfields and Mccoys today at the gym.
就像哈特和麦考伊今天在健身房♥那样
Danny fought Jimmy in '06.
丹尼在06年跟吉米比赛
Yeah, while you were away at college.
是啊,当时你在外地上大学
It was a hell of a fight.
比赛那个激烈啊
The dentist versus the Cobbler--
牙医对补鞋匠--
Tooth and nail.
牙齿对指甲
Danny won by a...
丹尼赢得……
Mm, a pretty close margin,
嗯,非常惊险
and there was almost a riot in the crowd.
几乎造成骚乱
The fight actually wasn't that close.
比赛实际上没有那么紧张
Well...
嗯……
Hell of a fight.
比赛确实激烈
And later on,
后来
We were all having a drink together,
我们在一起喝一杯
And one of the judges from the fight
比赛的评委之一
Was sitting on a stool next to your father.
坐在你♥爸♥旁边的凳子上
And the Wallaces--
华♥莱♥士♥--
Jimmy's dad was an fdny captain--
吉米的爸爸是纽约市消防局的一个队长--
He got it through his head
他坚信
That this was proof positive that Francis
有充分的证据证明,弗朗西斯
Had fixed the bout.
操纵了比赛
It became a feud.
这成为了世仇
Especially since Danny wouldn't fight Jimmy again the next year.
特别是因为丹尼第二年不跟吉米比赛了
Well, why would I fight him again? I already beat the guy.
好吧,为什么我要跟他比?我已经打败了那家伙
Oh, that's right.
哦,没错
Because you actually thought he beat me instead.
因为你实际上认为他赢了我
What?
什么?
Well, it's supposed to be effective aggressiveness, Danny.
好吧,它应该是有效的攻击,丹尼
I just think he outboxed you fair and square.
我只是觉得他正大光明地击倒了你
Honesty is the key to a good marriage.
诚信是美满婚姻的关键
Well, don't worry.
好了,不用担心
You'll love Jamie's fighting style.
你一定会喜欢杰米的战斗作风
I learned to fight in the marines,
我在海军陆战队学的
He learned himself at Harvard.
他在哈佛自学的
Give me a break, Danny.
别逗了,丹尼
If you wanted to go to a better school,
如果你想上更好的学校
You should've paid attention to something other than shop class.
你应该少花点功夫在手工课上
Keep it civil.
文明点
That's okay.
没关系
We're gonna need that kind of fire from him when he gets in the ring.
他上擂台时需要那种火气
True.
没错
What are you two guys going as for halloween, huh?
你们两个家伙万圣节扮什么?
Spongebob.
海绵宝宝
I'm not really dressing up anymore.
我真的不打扮了
No?
是吗?
I have personally carved out time
我留出时间
To take both of them to some of
带他们两个去一些
New York's scariest neighborhoods.
纽约最可怕的街区
To trick-or-treat.
玩“不请客就捣乱”
Nicky, what are you going as?
尼基,你有什么打算?
I am going as Miss anxious College applicant.
我会扮成焦虑的大学申请小姐
What's that costume?
有那种装扮吗?
You're looking at it.
你会见到的
What do you have to be anxious about?
你有什么要担忧的?
You got into seven out of the ten schools you applied to.
你申请十所学校,七所录取了你
Mom, I'm a Reagan.
妈妈,我是里根
Something good happens, that just means
遇到好事,那只是意味着
Something bad is right around the corner.
坏事指日可待
Good motto.
很好的座右铭
Served me well.
受益匪浅
Smart kid.
聪明的孩子
Of course I'm excited.
当然,我很兴奋
I'm thrilled.
我很高兴
I'm just worried about money.
我只是担心钱
I don't want her graduating with a $100,000 debt.
我不想让她毕业时担着10万美元的债务
It's no way to start a life.
这没法开始新的生活
And where is your ex-husband in all this?
你前夫怎么说?
I have spoken to Jack,
我曾经和杰克谈过
and, of course, He's gonna do what he can,
当然 他会尽力而为
But he just bought a new home, and
但他刚买♥♥了房♥
His money is vested in the new firm, and it's not liquid,
钱都投到新公♥司♥了,头寸很紧
And...
还有
I don't like the guy.
我不喜欢这家伙
Okay, can we not get into that right now?
好吧,我们现在可以不谈这个吗?
You know...
你知道……
I shouldn't have to remind you
我不应该提醒你
That everyone I know named Reagan worked at college,
我知道每个叫里根的,在大学里曾经都打工
Helped pull their weight.
贴补自己的费用
I know, and Nicky will, too,
我知道,尼基也会的
But it's ten times more expensive now, dad.
但现在的费用要贵十倍以上,爸爸
I know that.
我知道
I'm thinking about going into private practice.
我在考虑私人执业
There are advantages, not just financial.
优点不仅仅是经济上的
With nicky leaving,
尼基离开了
it'd be a good opportunity For me
对我来说,这会是个很好的机会
to spread my wings, have new challenges.
展开双翅,迎接新的挑战
Outside your old man's purview?
不要老爸管了?
Actually, I go back and forth,
其实,我犹豫了很久
Putting that in the plus or minus column.
反复考虑
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表