And in this case, it was a box, you know,
这次是个盒子
With personal things in it.
装着些个人的物品
And in the box was a piece of paper.
盒子里有一张纸
And the paper said that, um,
纸上说
He'd taken an oath from some federal marshal,
他曾经对一些联邦法警宣誓
Uh, you know, so he could work for the dea.
你知道吗,这意味他可能为缉毒署工作
Just a boilerplate kind of thing.
就像一个样板文件之类的东西
Why-why you going on about this, man?
你为……为什么讲这些,老兄?
Why am I going on about it?
我为什么要讲这些?
Well, here's the deal.
嗯,事情是这样
That oath made don Kent
唐·肯特的誓言让他成为
A federal cop.
一个联邦警♥察♥
And though we don't got no death penalty...
虽然我们没有死刑……
The feds do.
但联邦有
Tonight, you will be transferred
今晚,你将被转移到
To the federal prison at terre haute, indiana,
印第安纳州特雷霍特的联邦监狱
Where you will await trial for the murder of
在那里你会因为谋杀一个联邦官员
chief don Kent, A federal officer.
唐·肯特总警监而接受审判
But I'll see you again, Mr. Wallace.
但我会再见到你的,华♥莱♥士♥先生
At the execution chamber there at terre haute.
在特雷霍特的行刑室
I'll wave to you through the observation glass.
我会通过观察玻璃向你打招呼
Until then.
到那时
Can you hear us, okay?
你们能听到我们吗?
Yeah.
可以
Is this, uh, Department-issued equipment here?
这是局里的设备吗?
Yes, it is.
是的
Might want to put in for an upgrade.
需要更新换代了
Linda, can you hear us okay?
琳达,你能听到我们吗?
Just fine, Frank.
蛮好的,弗兰克
Good.
很好
Hi, mom! Hi, dad!
嗨,妈妈!嗨,爸爸!
Hey, guys.
嘿,大家好
Hi, guys.
嗨,大家好
So, what are you guys eating for dinner?
你们晚餐吃什么?
Um, hard to say.
嗯,很难说
Looks like, uh, Critter or varmint.
看起来像肉什么的
What?
什么?
Yeah, and, uh, some Vegetable matter on the side.
有些蔬菜做配菜
Hey, this is Jamie.
嘿,这是杰米
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么?
Uh, it's hospital food, Jamie.
医院里的饭菜,杰米
You ever heard of it?
你没听说过吗?
Oh, no.
哦,不
Who screwed up?
谁搞砸了?
Shh.
嘘
Hey, don't look at me.
嘿,别看我
I did the speakerphone.
我对着话筒
It was supposed to be here...
应该到了...
I thought you said you called it in.
我想你说你打电♥话♥定过了
It's supposed to be there already.
应该到了
Well, it's supposed to be 2:00.
是的,两点就应该到了
There's someone at the door.
有人来了
Someone's at the door, guys. Hold on.
有人在门口,伙计们,稍等
I wonder who that could be.
我在想哪是谁啊
Dinner for two.
双人晚餐
Oh.
呵呵
What?
什么?
Proper dinner for two.
不错的双人晚餐
What is this?
这是什么?
Oh, my.
哦,我的……
Surprise!
惊喜!
What did you guys do?
你们做了什么?
We had the palm send them a decent meal.
我们让椰树餐厅给他们送一顿像样的饭
Why don't we get the palm?
为什么我们没有?
Because you didn't get shot.
因为你没有中枪
Easy, boys.
放轻松,孩子们
This is amazing.
太好了
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你,伙计们
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You're welcome.
不客气
You're welcome.
不客气
It's the least we could do with you there and us here.
这是我们在这里尽可能做的
How about this wine?
酒是怎么回事?
Are we even allowed to drink this in a hospital room?
甚至允许我们在医院病房♥里喝酒?
Well, yeah, if you don't broadcast it.
嗯,是的,只要不要大势宣扬
Copy that.
明白
Uh, listen, our food is getting cold.
嗯,听着,我们的饭要冷了
Could we say grace?
我们能做饭前祷告了吗?
Yeah. All together?
好呀,大家一起吗?
No.
不
Please.
求您
Okay, Linda, you got it, but you start.
好吧,琳达,听你的,但从你开始
Bless us, o Lord...
主,求你降褔我们
For these, thy gifts,
并降褔你惠赐的
Which we are about to receive
这餐
From thy bounty, through Christ our Lord, Amen.
因我们的主基♥督♥,阿们
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表