You tell that To the people in that neighborhood,
你去和社区居民说
All you're gonna get is a good laugh.
他们只会嘲笑你
Sometimes the truth has to suffice.
有时候只需要说真♥相♥就足够了
You use that word "suffice" and you'll get an even bigger laugh
你用"足够"这个词 他们笑得更厉害
With a couple of beer bottles tossed at you.
同时还会朝你扔啤酒瓶
I don't know what I’m doing here.
我都不知道我♥干♥嘛来了
You're doing your job.
你来是为了干好你的工作
Part of which is to help me figure out how to show
其中包括帮助我想出怎样才能
This department in the very best light.
让这部门看起来最正面
And we've only got part of the black box.
我们只得到一半的黑匣子
What's the other part?
还有哪一半?
What did happen when the camera went off.
摄像头坏了以后到底发生了什么
there.
那里
You see it?
你看到了吗?
You lost me.
没明白
Keep your day job.
真差劲
How about you, sergeant?
你呢 队副?
Actually, we interviewed that woman.
事实上我们询问过那女子
She said she didn't Record anything.
她说她没录下任何东西
She was on a speakerphone, Having a conversation.
她是用免提在打电♥话♥
Or maybe not.
或许不是
You know, we chose that neighborhood For the pilot program
我们选择这个社区来进行试点计划
because it had the highest rate of civilian complaints in the city.
因为那地区是全城市民投诉最多的
We're not very popular up there.
我们在那儿不受欢迎
So what do we do?
我们要怎么做?
Offer her something. Some kind of reward.
给她点什么 奖励之类的
Get a subpoena, seize it as evidence And dump her phone.
申请一张传票 作为证据拿过来 然后扔了她的手♥机♥
Bribe her? Force her?
利诱? 威逼?
That's the best we can do?
我们就只能做这个?
Look, we're trying to clear our man,
听着 我们是想要洗清我们的人
But we're also trying to gain the trust
但我们也想赢得那个社区
And respect of the people in that community.
民众的信任和尊敬
It's not a victory if we don't have both.
如果不能双赢就不算胜利
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你的到访
Sure. Is there a problem?
不要紧 有问题吗?
I still don't have anyone to go with me
我还是找不到人和我一起去
To the mayor's reception For the ag.
参加市长的迎新招待会
That is a problem.
那还真是问题
You sure you won't reconsider?
你确定你不想考虑一下?
Who have you asked?
你都问过谁?
A few people.
一些人吧
Name two.
说两个来听听
How's your case going?
你的案子怎样了?
My investigator just delivered Hannah's torn skirt from the night of the attack.
我的调查官刚刚交付了Hannah 遭袭当晚被撕碎的裙子
The dean of students apologized For not turning it over right away.
教导主任为没有立刻上缴道歉了
Claims that it was misplaced.
声称是忘搁哪儿了
I’ll bet. Uh-huh.
是么
The skirt is torn, has blood on it.
裙子撕破了 还带有血
So much for Darren's claim of consensual sex.
Darren还说是双方同意的性♥交♥呢
What happened when it was presented At the school's disciplinary panel?
当这裙子递交给学校纪律委员会时 他们怎么说的?
It wasn't-- the panel ruled that it wasn't relevant.
没有递交上去 委员会觉得这是无关的
Your tuition dollars at work.
付的学费起作用了
Yeah.
是啊
I’m gonna nail this kid.
我一定要拿下那小子
I got to tell you, Erin.
我得告诉你 Erin
The skirt is helpful.
裙子很有用
But after all this time,
但是过了这么久
With no police report, no medical evidence...
没有警方报告 没有医疗证据...
I am not letting Darren get away with raping Hannah.
我不会让Darren强♥奸♥了Hannah还逍遥法外
What he did to that girl is...
他对那女孩做的事...
Is horrific. I get it.
很恐怖 我知道
But step back for a second.
但是先冷静一下
Pretend you don't know Hannah or her mom.
假设你不认识Hannah或者她妈妈
Given only the facts of this case And the reality of getting convictions
只知道这案子的事实以及这种性侵案
In sexual assault cases like this...
能定罪的几率...
Would you take this to trial?
你会把这案子送上法庭吗?
No.
不
I’m really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I’m just sorry for Hannah.
我只是为Hannah感到惋惜
She went through hell and she won't get justice.
她经历了巨大的痛苦 还得不到公平
I know.
我知道
Unless...
除非...
Unless what?
除非什么?
There may be a way to hold someone responsible.
或许可以让某人为此负责
I would need your okay.
我需要先征求你的同意
I’m listening.
你说
Morning. Hey.
早
Where's Javier?
Javier人呢?
He's, uh, in a fleabag motel in hell's kitchen.
他在地狱厨房♥(曼哈顿一个区)一家廉价旅馆里
He'll be boarding a bus to Scranton in an hour.
一小时后就会坐上去Scranton(宾州城市)的巴士
I’d rather be on a bus than getting reamed by the boss.
我宁可坐巴士走 也不愿意被头儿炮轰
You think she'll suspend us?
你觉得她会停我们的职吗?
I don't know. Either way, we did the right thing.
我不知道 不管怎样 我们没做错
We still violated a direct order.
我们还是违背了直接命令
Yeah.
是啊
We did. And I apologize for dragging you into it.
的确 我还把你拉进来了 我向你道歉
You didn't. We both promised Javier witness protection.
你没有 我们都答应Javier 会让他加入证人保护计划
Yeah, but I’m the one that held onto him After carver said to cut him loose.
是啊 但是Carver说放他走以后 是我没让他走
So, when we go into her office to get chewed out...
所以当我们去她办公室接受批评时...
Stop it, Danny.
别说了 Danny
Look, I’m a big girl.
听着 我已经是成人了
I got my own gold shield and everything.
我有自己的金色盾牌之类的
I wanted to protect Javier because my word means
我想要保护Javier 因为我说到做到
As much to me as yours does to you, you got it?
就像你说到做到一样 懂了么?
Yeah.
是啊
We work together. We catch hell together.
我们有福同享 有难同当
Well, let's prepare to catch some hell.
那我们准备去经受磨难吧
Detectives?
警探们?
This guy doesn't stop.
这人还真是纠缠不休
You know, you're like something We stepped in, Andre.
你就像是我们踩到的那一坨什么 Andre
What part of no do you not understand?
不这个字你到底是哪里听不懂啊?
Look, I get your reluctance to talk to the press.
听着 我知道你们不愿与媒体交流
But this is an example of law enforcement getting it right.
但这是执法部门做对的事的例子
The public has a right to know what happened in this Vega case.
公众有权利知道Vega案的真♥相♥
Look, Andre, we told you before...
听着 Andre 我们早说过了...
You know what? Maybe Andre's right.
或许Andre是对的
Say what?
你说什么?
Maybe the public does need to know What happened in this case.
或许大众是需要知道这案子的真♥相♥
I mean, Every single detail.
我是说 每一点细节
Wouldn't it be interesting if they found those out?
如果他们发现的话不是会很有趣吗?
Andre, we'll be in touch.
Andre 我会和你联♥系♥的
Maybe you get your story after all. Come on.
或许你最终会得到你要的故事的 走吧
Where we going?
我们去哪里?
Not upstairs.
不上楼
We're gonna go back and stop Javier Before he gets on that bus
我们要在Javier上车前拦下他
and then we're gonna Pay a visit to the marshal service.
然后我们去法警局走一遭
What about the lieutenant?
那队副那儿呢?
What about her? We're going down in flames,
她怎么了? 我们会死得很惨
We might as well finish what we started.
那还不如把已经开始的事做完
Ms. Jones?
Jones女士?
Frank Reagan.
Frank Reagan
I already told the police
我已经和警方说过
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Excuse me.
失陪
See, I took a look at the video on officer Taylor's body-cam.
你看 我查看了Taylor警员 随身监控拍的录像
And it appears to show you Recording the arrest on your cell phone.
上面显示你用手♥机♥拍下了逮捕过程
Like I said to them, I wasn't recording.
我和他们说过了 我没在拍
I was talking on speakerphone.
我是用免提在打电♥话♥
But, having a clear view, can you tell me what you saw?
但是你视野开阔 能告诉我发生了什么吗?
Not from my perspective, it wasn't clear.
我不这么看 我看得不清楚
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表