Wait, wait, wait, hold on.
等等,等一下
Check it out, check it out.
先看看,先看看
You really gonna do it?
你真的要这么做?
No way.
不会吧
All right, come on, come on.
好吧,快点,快点
All right, let's go,
好了,我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
我们走,快走!
What's the worst part of your job?
你工作里最糟糕的事是什么?
Worst part of my job is when someone gets away with breaking a law.
最糟糕的是有人犯罪不受惩罚
Why? Does it make you feel guilty?
为什么?这会让你感到内疚吗?
Yes.
是的
Does it make you wish you weren't a lawyer?
这会让你觉得你不是一个律师?
It makes me want to be a better lawyer.
这让我想成为一个更好的律师
Now let's go before we're late.
我们走吧,不然我们要迟到了
Hey.
嘿
Reagan.
里根
I have a surprise for you.
有一个惊喜给你
Robbery or homicide?
抢劫还是谋杀?
It's worse than that.
比这更糟糕
You ever hear of the NYPD's rescue ride program?
你听说过纽约警♥察♥局巡逻拯救计划吗?
It pairs young criminal offenders With positive role models.
给青少年违法犯罪者提供正面的榜样
Yeah. So?
我知道,怎么啦?
I think you're a perfect candidate.
我觉得你是一个完美的候选人
To be the offender
作为罪犯
Or the role model?
还是榜样?
Charelle Tyler was arrested for drug possession and harassment.
雪尔·泰勒涉嫌藏♥毒♥和骚扰
She just turned 16, so technically an adult.
她刚满16岁,所以理论上她已成年
The judge agreed to let her do rescue ride
法官同意让她参加巡逻拯救计划
Instead of jail time.
代替坐牢
I think she'd be better off riding with Fernandez.
我觉得她最好跟费尔南德斯
Yeah, she-she...
是啊,她,她...
He's great with kids.
他对小孩不错
He loves kids.
他爱孩子
She's gonna ride with the both of you.
她会跟你们俩一起巡逻
And you're going to show her that cops are not...
你们要让她明白,警♥察♥不是 -
This is a direct quote...
直接引用她的话...
"a bunch of lowlife pigs."
“一帮下作的猪”
I'm not the right person for this.
我不适合干这个
Possibly not...
可能不适合...
Definitely not.
绝对不适合
...But you're gonna.
但你得去
Good luck.
祝你好运
Where are we with the victim?
我们对受害者了解多少?
Identified as Benjamin Wilson.
确认是本杰明·威尔逊
He's been homeless for four years,
他已经无家可归了四年
Has a history of mental problems.
有精神病史
Sister in Ozone park.
姐姐在奥松公园
We got detectives canvassing,
侦探仔细查过
Nothing substantial to report yet.
没有什么实质性的东西要报告
Who called it in?
谁报的警?
No one. Patrolman found the man after the fact.
没人,巡警事后发现的
What about the crime scene?
犯罪现场呢?
They got a sneaker print
发现一个运动鞋印
Near where the victim was torched,
离受害人被焚毁的地方不远
So if we get any suspects, we'll look for a match.
如果我们找到任何嫌疑人,我们会查对一下
Not if. When.
不是如果的问题,而是什么时候找到的问题
Baker, I'll be eating in.
贝克,我不出去吃了
I'll cancel your lunch.
我会取消你的午餐
Thank you.
谢谢
Anne farrell on channel 2 has a mouthful to say about it and you.
安妮·法雷尔一直在二频道就这事和您胡说八道
Tell me something new.
告诉我一些我不知道的事
A homeless man was executed last night
一个无家可归的人昨晚被处决
In front of 15 stories of apartment buildings
这就发生在15层的公♥寓♥楼前面
That overlook this area of the Brownsville section of brooklyn.
这栋楼俯瞰布鲁克林的布朗斯维尔区
And not one call was made to 911,
没人报♥警♥
Because, as one neighbor put it...
因为,就像一个邻居说的...
Around here, we're more scared of the cops
在这里我们更怕警♥察♥
Than we are of the criminals.
而不是罪犯
And that's not right.
这是不对的
And what would you like to say to NYPD commissioner Frank reagan?
你想对纽约警♥察♥局局长弗兰克·里根说什么?
Where's the cameras in this neighborhood, huh?
这附近的摄像头在哪里,啊?
Where's the police in this neighborhood when we need them?
我们需要警♥察♥的时候,他们在哪里?
20 bucks says she coaches them.
赌20块钱,她教他们的
Her harangues on this department are getting more frequent.
她对警♥察♥局的批评越来越频繁
And she's trending on twitter, like, all the time.
就像一直以来她在Twitter上一样
My wife tracks these things.
我的妻子在跟踪这些东西
I want vertical patrols in all buildings overlooking the park.
我想在所有俯瞰公园的建筑物里派人走走
Knock on doors, talk to shopkeepers And parents and kids.
敲敲门,跟店主、家长和小孩们聊聊
I want this case closed.
我想破掉这个案子
And I want to meet with this reporter.
另外我想见见这个记者
I don't think that's a good idea.
我认为这不是一个好主意
Neither do I.
我同意
Set it up.
安排一下
Sit up straight.
坐起来
Stop playing with that necklace.
别玩项链了
This is detective reagan
这是里根侦探
And detective baez.
和贝兹侦探
You don't cooperate with them,
你不跟他们合作
I'm personally calling the judge
我会亲自致电法官
And getting you sent to Rikers. Got it?
让人送你去赖克斯,明白吗?
Got it.
明白了
Just so you know, we have no interest in being your babysitters.
如你所知,我们没有兴趣做你的保姆
Yeah?
是吗?
Just so you know, I got no interest in you. Or you.
如你所知,我对你没兴趣,还有你
Or what y'all do or why.
不管你们做什么或者为什么
I'm here 'cause they're making me.
因为他们让我来,我才来的
So don't expect me to pretend I'm interested in
所以不要指望我假装我会有兴趣了解
Your low-paying, civil servant, bullcrap job, a'ight?
你们的低工资,人♥民♥的公仆,扯淡的工作,好吗?
A'ight.
好吧
Nice meeting you, too.
很高兴认识你
You sit tight for a while.
好好坐会儿
Heard you were looking for me.
听说你在找我
Yeah. This morning, as part of a school project,
是呀,今天上午,作为学校功课的一部分
my daughter asked me
我女儿问我
What the worst part of my job was.
什么是我工作中最糟糕的部分
And I told her not finding justice for a victim.
我告诉她没有为受害者伸张正义
As far as I can see,
就我看到的而言
You got a pretty good track record on that.
你有相当不错的成绩
I've got a 20-year-old homicide I want off the books.
我有一个20年的杀人案要搞定
Okay.
好吧
41-year-old woman, single, living in east New York,
41岁的女性,单身,住在纽约东部
Found on the corner of nostrand and avenue o.
在诺斯特兰和O大道转角被发现
Stabbed twice with a knife.
被捅了两刀
Single mother of a six...
单亲妈妈,有一个...
16-year-old son.
16岁的儿子
Who grew up to become a cop.
长大后成为一名警♥察♥
Why do you want to look into my mother's murder?
为什么你想查杀害我母亲的人?
You told me you became a cop to solve your mother's murder.
你告诉我你当警♥察♥的目的是要找到杀害你母亲的凶手
I also told you I tried and failed.
我还告诉过你,我试过了,没有成功
I took a look at the detective's case file.
我看了一下侦探的案件档案
Your mother was working at the 24th street diner that night?
你妈妈那天晚上在第24街的餐馆上班?
Yeah.
是呀
Were there any suspects?
有没有嫌疑人?
It looked like a robbery gone bad.
看起来像抢劫出事了
Her jewelry was taken, a ring she wore every day...
她的珠宝,每天都戴的戒指被抢走了...
A gold band with angel wings engraved in it
里面刻有一条天使翅膀的金带
That her mother gave to her.
她妈妈给她的
And there were never any leads?
从未有过任何线索?
No leads.
没有
No suspects.
没有犯罪嫌疑人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表