Look, uh...
这样,呃...
I would never ask you to testify against your father.
我绝不会要求你作证告你父亲
Commissioner, I have no testimony against him.
警监,我没有任何证据告他
But if you asked him...
但如果你问他...
Sir?
先生?
...Would he tell you the truth?
...他会告诉你真♥相♥吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Would you be willing to find out?
你愿意找出来吗?
Ask my dad if he killed that cop?
问我爸是否他真的杀了警♥察♥?
Yes.
是的
While wearing a wire?
带窃听器?
Yes.
是的
As an NYPD detective,
作为纽约警♥察♥局的侦探
Trying to close the case
试图了结一个
On a murdered fellow officer.
谋杀♥警♥官的案子
Detective Miller,
米勒侦探
This is not an order.
这不是一个命令
I want you to know I am sincerely sorry
我想让你知道我真的很遗憾
For what I’m asking you to do.
为了让你做这件事
I think I understand the burden,
我想我明白这个负担
The... Sheer weight
...我把这个重担
That I am putting on your shoulders.
放在你肩上
And I will understand if you don't do it.
如果你不愿做,我能理解
In which case, this conversation never happened.
在这种情况下,这次谈话从来没有发生过
But I am asking.
但我要问
Janice Phillips!
贾尼斯·菲利普斯!
When we served the search warrant,
当我们执行搜查令时
She said she was going back to Montana right away.
她说她正要回蒙大拿
Maybe she had more hunting to do.
也许她做更多的狩猎
Not using a gun. We found all of Jerry's.
不用枪。我们找到了杰里所有的枪
Well, she's handy with a knife.
嗯,她用刀很方便
You could find those easy enough in the city.
你可以很容易在城市里找到
Well, who would she go after?
那么,她还会去找谁?
Cat Holloway would know.
凯特·霍洛威会知道
She might even be on the list.
她甚至可能在名单上
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点,快点,快点,快点
Cinema kitty studios. Leave a message.
电影小猫工作室。请留言
Nothing.
没有
No answer?
没有接?
No.
没
I’m driving.
我来开车
You try her again.
再试试
Is somebody there?
有人嘛?
Hello?
喂?
Is there anybody there?
有人在嘛?
Hello?
喂?
It's your turn.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
轮到你了
Let her go, Janice!
让她走,贾尼斯!
No!
不!
No!
不!
Let her go!
让她走!
Help.
救命
no.
不
Let her go right now.
现在让她走
No.
不
Help.
救命
Cover me.
掩护我
Help.
救命
Help... Me.
救救...我
No, no! No. No!
不,不!不,不!
Let her go! Let her go.
让她走!让她走
No.
不
She killed our daughter.
她杀了我们的女儿
They all killed Our daughter.
他们所有的人杀了 我们的女儿。
5-4 detectives to central.
5-4呼叫总部
We need a bus at 182 west 20th street.
西20街182号♥,我们需要救护车
Female's been stabbed at this location.
一个女性在这里被刺伤
We had to make them pay for what they did to J-Josie.
我们必须让他们为乔西的事付出代价
All you did was make other families pay in the process.
你们所做的就是让其他家庭付出代价
You and Jerry can think about that while you're locked up
你和杰里在牢里可以想想
For the rest of your lives.
想一辈子
Another day, another dollar.
又过了一天,又挣了一天钱
How 'bout uptown burger palace? My treat.
去上城区汉堡宫怎么样?我请客
What for?
为什么?
Believing me about Ted Santiago.
泰德·圣地亚哥一事上相信我
I just wish it worked.
我只是希望它有用
Janko, Reagan,
扬科,里根
You two really are something, aren't you?
你们两个真的会来事,是吗?
Got to get the gold star,
为了得颗金五星
even if it means Stepping on another cop's back?
不惜 踩着另一个警♥察♥的背?
That's not what we were doing, detective.
我们不会这么做的,侦探
Then why the hell do I get a call
那么,为什么我接到一个电♥话♥
From Ted Santiago yelling about cops
泰德·圣地亚哥大喊大叫警♥察♥
Harassing his son at school?
在学校骚扰他儿子?
Oh, you mean the son you never interviewed?
哦,你的意思是你从来没有询问过他儿子吗?
You know what, let's find out what your sergeant thinks
你知道吗,让我们找你的警长
About you going off the reservation.
评评理
I’m sure he'd like to hear about how you handled the case.
我敢肯定,他很想听听你是如何处理这个案子的
Great.
很好
Great.
很好
Detective Buckley?
巴克利侦探?
Here you go,
你看吧
A formal complaint.
一份正式投诉
Only complaint I have is about these two.
我唯一要投诉的是这两个
Go on. Tell her.
继续。告诉她
My dad wasn't driving when that kid got hit.
我爸没有开车撞到那个孩子
I was.
我撞的
What?
什么?
Then I took the blame and tried to keep him out of trouble.
然后,我揽下责任,并试图让他摆脱困境
Bad enough when he got arrested the other day.
他被逮捕已经够糟糕的了
Then I find out what they really did?
后来我发现他们真正干的事
Nuh-uh. Not in my house.
呃。在我家不能这么做
Baseball isn't half as important as doing the right thing.
棒球再重要也没有做正确的事一半重要
Smart lady.
聪明的女人
Yeah, she is.
是啊,确实
All right, let's go up to the squad
好吧,让我们到队里去
And get this all sorted out.
把这一切整理出来
Thank you.
谢谢
You still want to go get that burger?
你还想要去吃那个汉堡?
Donald Decarlo.
唐纳德·德卡洛
What is it now?
现在怎么啦?
We got you.
我们抓到你了
You got squat.
你们什么证据也没有
Confessing on tape.
磁带录到你的认罪
I didn't go on any tape.
我录任何磁带
You didn't know you were going on tape.
你不知道你会被录下来
Big difference.
大不一样
Did you order him to do it?
你命令他做的呢?
Yes, I did.
是的,我命令的
But you're the one who raised an NYPD detective.
但你养育了一个纽约警♥察♥局的侦探
What are you smiling at?
你笑什么?
I’ve waited 40 years
我已经等了40年
To see the look on your face.
要看看你脸上的表情
It was worth it.
这是值得的
Jimmy?
吉米?
Donald Decarlo, you are under arrest
唐纳德·德卡洛,你被捕了
For the murder of police officer Steven Dixon.
因为谋杀史蒂芬·迪克森警官
you have the right to remain silent
你有权保持沉默
And refuse to answer questions.
拒绝回答问题
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表