No arrests.
没有逮捕任何人
No evidence of any value.
没有任何有价值的证据
Erin, why are you doing this?
艾琳,你为什么这样做?
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
I mean, don't you think I've tried?
我的意思是,你不觉得我已经试过了?
I'm not suggesting you can't solve this on your own.
我不是说你无法自己破这个案
That's exactly what this is suggesting.
正是这样暗示的
I've been over this case... a million times.
我一直在想这个案子...无数次了
Exactly my point.
这正是我的观点
I thought maybe I could bring some fresh eyes to it.
我想也许我可以带来一些不同的看法
Or maybe it'll just open up old wounds.
或者,也许只是揭开了旧伤
So the commissioner has seen my reports?
这么说局长看过我的报道了?
Oh, yeah, we've seen all your segments over the last few weeks.
哦,是的,过去几个星期我们仔细看了你的所有报道
Especially the ones related to this department.
特别是涉及到警♥察♥局的部分
Hope I didn't keep you waiting.
希望我没让你久等
Anne farrell, commissioner reagan.
安妮·法瑞尔,里根局长
Pleasure, commissioner.
幸会,局长
Is it?
是吗?
Well, why don't we have a seat.
好了,让我们坐下来谈谈
Please.
请
I appreciate you inviting me up.
我很感谢你邀请了我
And I appreciate you showing up.
我很感谢你前来
Coffee?
咖啡?
I'm good, thanks.
不用,谢谢
We have tea.
茶
No, thank you.
不,谢谢
Humble pie?
赔礼道歉?
We got plenty of that around here.
我们做了很多赔礼道歉
35,000 cops trying to police around ten million people...
三万五千警♥察♥要管一千万人的安全...
You're guaranteed a fair amount of failures.
总有照顾不周的地方
What the commissioner means...
局长的意思...
What the commissioner means is
局长的意思是
we are terminally shorthanded.
我们非常缺兵少将
It does not mean that we are short on ambition or achievements.
这并不意味着我们胸无大志和一事无成
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
Nobody is saying the NYPD isn't doing a good job, in some respects.
没有人说纽约警♥察♥局做得不好,至少在某些方面
Yes. In respect to Park avenue.
是的,对公园大道来说不错
In respect to our park slope.
对布鲁克林公园斜坡来说不错
But not in respect to Brownsville.
但在布朗斯维尔不是
I didn't say that.
我没这样说
It's between the lines in every line you broadcast.
在节目里,你一直话中有话
Are you seriously gonna deny
你是否真的要否认
That police relations with the Brownsville community can't use improvement?
警♥察♥与布朗斯维尔社区的关系无法改善?
Of course they can.
当然可以改善
But that is not what you reported.
但是,你的报道没有这么说
You called the NYPD apathetic and racist.
你把纽约警♥察♥局称为冷漠的和种族主义的
I didn't use that terminology.
我没用这些术语
Let's not split hairs.
我们别吹毛求疵了
A man was murdered in open view, and no one called 911,
一名男子公开被谋杀,没有人打911报♥警♥
And there was not one measure in place to prevent it.
没有预防措施
We have more patrol units there and the same amount of surveillance equipment
我们派了更多的巡警,并且安装了相同数量的监控设备
as we do on Sutton place.
就像我们在萨顿广场做的那样
The difference is the citizens in Brownsville
所不同的是在布朗斯维尔的公民
Choose to disable that equipment with spray paint and potshots.
选择用喷漆和肆意射击让这些设备无法使用
And is it replaced?
有换新的吗?
Right away.
马上就换了
Only to be disabled again.
不过再次被损坏
I can show you the logs.
我可以让你看记录
The reason the person who committed this crime has gotten away with it is
干这事的人侥幸逃脱成功
because the community doesn't trust you, and your department.
因为这个社区不信任你和你的部门
Well, maybe you could help.
好吧,也许你能有所帮助
Why don't you take a vertical patrol of this building.
为什么你不参加一下在这座大楼里的巡逻
Talk to the men and women here
跟那里的男女聊聊
the way you do the men and women you interview on the street.
跟你在街上采访他们时一样
Another time, perhaps.
也许下次吧
You sure? Garrett could show you around.
你确定吗?加勒特可以带你四处看看
I'd be glad to.
我很乐意
My issue is with the leadership.
我的问题是跟领导层的问题
So you isolate me from the herd...
所以,你把我同大众隔离开来
Easier to take me down.
更容易攻击我
That's a hell of a way of putting it.
这正好相反
Well, I'm not the wordsmith.
好了,我不是语言大♥师♥
I'm gonna do you a favor.
我帮你一个忙
I'm gonna make this conversation off the record.
我就当这次采访没有发生
I'll show myself out.
我自己出去
You take a right at the burning cross and a left at the confederate flag.
你两边都不得罪啊
Have a good day.
祝你一天愉快
That went well.
还算好
You went to PS 98? I grew up right around there.
你去过98中了?我从小就在那里长大
Uh-huh.
嗯
Have you decided what you want to do after high school?
你决定高中毕业后想做什么了吗?
Well, I was hoping to get pregnant and get on welfare.
是啊,我希望能怀孕,享受福利待遇
That doesn't work out, I might look into writing.
如果不行,我可能会考虑写点东西
You keep getting arrested, you'll have all the time
你老是被捕,你将有的是时间
You want to do all the writing you want
去想你要写的东西
While you're locked up in prison.
当你被关在监狱里面的时候
Reagan.
里根
You know, this'll go a lot easier
要知道,更容易的是
If you stop acting like we're the enemy here.
你别搞得好像我们是你的敌人
On our way.
我们在路上了
Homicide at 450 east 101.
东101大街450号♥有人杀人
Finally, I get to do something more exciting
终于我可以做一些更令人兴奋的事了
Than listen to you two.
而不是听你们两个唠叨
Just sit there and shut your mouth, young lady.
坐好了,闭上嘴,姑娘
Hey, hold on.
嘿,等一下
You wait here, okay?
你在这里等着,好吗?
Keep an eye on her till we get back.
看着她,等我们回来
Door's splintered. It's definitely forced entry.
门破了,这绝对是破门而入
We got two entrance wounds, close range.
两个近距离伤口
Somebody was looking for something.
有人在找什么东西
I may have an idea of what it was they were looking for.
我可能知道他们在找什么
A magnet?
磁铁?
Not a magnet per se, but...
不是磁铁本身,而是...
What you would use... this magnet for.
你会用这个磁铁干什么...
To open a trapdoor.
打开一个暗门
Hear that?
听到吗?
what do you know.
你知道什么
Now we know what they were looking for.
现在,我们知道他们在找什么了
Oh, yeah.
哦耶
What the hell is she doing in here?
她到底在这里做什么?
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
I told you to watch her.
我让你看着她
She slipped past me.
她从我边上溜走了
Where the hell'd she go?
她到底去哪里了?
She's right here.
她在这里
At least now you know
至少现在你知道
Why I told you to wait.
为什么我告诉你等着
It's all right.
没事了
My first D. O.A. was a decapitation.
我见的第一个死人被斩首了
I threw up and contaminated the crime scene.
我吐了,还污染了犯罪现场
That's not what this is.
根本不是一回事
So what is it?
那是怎么回事呢?
I wasn't feeling well, is all.
我觉得不舒服,仅此而已
Really? Okay.
真的吗?好
You know, I think it's good you saw that.
你知道吗,我觉得你看到这个也好
'cause if you keep it up,
因为如果你再这样下去
You're probably gonna end up like her.
你很可能最后会跟她一样
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想?
What do you think?
你怎么想?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表