You, too, partner.
你也一样,搭档
Hey, Esposito, it's Danny Reagan.
嘿,埃斯波西托,这是丹尼·里根
Look, we got a positive I.D. on Mario Hunt.
你看,我们找到一个对马里奥·亨特指证
I need you to pick him up and bring him to the house, okay?
我要你把他拿下带回来,好吗?
What? What the hell are you talking about?
什么?你在说什么?
Where the hell's Mario Hunt?
马里奥·亨特到底在哪里?
We got the warrant squad and the fugitive task force
我们有一队人和逃犯专案组
working around the clock.
日以继夜地看着他
How'd we lose him?
怎么会让他跑了?
Hunt pulled a fast one at his apartment building.
亨特在他的公♥寓♥大楼使了一个诡计
Gave 'em the slip. It happens.
把他们骗了,常有的事
It shouldn't.
不应该
A prime suspect in a double homicide
一个双重谋杀案的首要嫌疑人
shouldn’t be able to waltz away from police surveillance.
不应该能够逃脱警♥察♥的监视
Well, maybe we should've thought about that
好吧,也许我们应该想到这点
before we turned the guy loose.
在我们放了这个家伙以前
Excuse me, lieutenant?
对不起,警督?
We?
我们?
Well, I'm just saying this lowlife should've never seen the light of day
好吧,我想说一旦我们抓到他
once we got our hands on him.
从来就不应该让这个混♥蛋♥重见天日
So you're suggesting detective Reagan would've been better served
所以,你意思是说里根侦探有功劳
if he'd beaten a confession out of the suspect?
如果他殴打犯罪嫌疑人让他招供
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
It wouldn't hold up in court, but what the hell, right?
反正也不会用在法庭上,管它呢,对不对?
I didn't mean to be out of line, boss.
我意思不是不守规矩,老板
No, you just got a natural gift for it.
对,你不过有这个天分
You want blood? Bring me the head of Mario Hunt.
你想要来真的?带马里奥·亨特的头来见我
I didn't say that was my way...
我没那么说...
Oh, yeah, you pretty much did.
哦,是啊,你就是这么说的
Tell the chiefs to turn the dogs loose.
告诉各位总警监给手下松松绑
That's an order.
这是命令
That's the biggest turnout I've ever seen for a cop's funeral.
这是我所见过的一个最大的警♥察♥葬礼
I saw shields from Boston, Chicago, Florida.
我看见从波士顿,芝加哥,佛罗里达来的警♥察♥
Don worked with departments all over the country.
唐曾经在全国各地的警♥察♥局工作过
We doubled our gang convictions on his watch.
在他的领导下,我们对黑帮的定罪率翻了一番
I'll miss the man more than the cop.
我更想念他是一个常人而不是警♥察♥
Uh, he used to take me and Thomas to ranger games at the garden.
呃,他常带我和托马斯在花♥园♥里玩骑警游戏
Good people gone too soon. Yep.
是啊,好人没好命
When Danny and I first got married, Maggie Kent--
当丹尼和我刚结婚时,玛吉·肯特
She was the one who, uh,
是她,呃
Told me what it was gonna be like to be a cop's wife.
告诉我一个警♥察♥的妻子是什么样的
She reminded me of grandma.
她让我想起奶奶
Mrs. Kent always knew what to say to make you feel better.
肯特太太总是知道该说些什么让你感觉更好
Yeah, between her and mom, we couldn't get away with anything as kids.
是啊,我们小孩子时干什么总是没法逃过她和妈妈
Didn't stop you from trying.
那也没法阻止你去试
I'd like to hear some of those stories.
我想听听过去的故事
No, those were different times.
不,时代不同了
That's what you always say.
你总是这么说
That's 'cause it's true.
因为是这样
I remember the night mom died.
我记得妈妈死的那晚
When we got back from the hospital,
当我们从医院回来
Maggie Kent had cooked a week's worth of food and left it at the door.
玛吉·肯特烧了一个礼拜的吃的,留在门口
Didn't make a big deal about it.
不是什么大事
Didn't even call.
算不上什么
She just did what had to be done.
她只是做了应该做的
You guys know who killed them?
你们知道是谁杀了他们?
This... May not be the best time to get into that subject.
这......可能不是谈这事的最佳时机
But you told us that you busted the guy, then Aunt Erin let him go.
但你告诉我们,你抓了这家伙,艾琳阿姨放了他
Sean.
肖恩。
Sean, there is a difference
肖恩,这当中是有区别的
between supposing something and having the evidence to prove it.
假设一件事和用证据来证明
Yeah, well, sometimes they don't give you the actual time
是啊,有时候他们不给你时间
to find the evidence you need to prove it.
来找你需要的证据
Who's they?
谁是他们?
They being the wise men who wrote the fourth amendment to the constitution.
他们是撰写宪法第四修正案的聪明人
Come on, Erin, even they knew
得了,艾琳,即使他们也知道
that extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures.
特殊情况特殊处理
Really? What amendment is that, Jamie?
真的吗?那是第几修正案来着,杰米?
This was a chief executed by gang members to send a message.
谋杀一个总警监来传递一条信息
That's right,
没错
And you got to send a message back.
你得回一条消息
You start breaking the law to enforce it,
你从违法开始
You've crossed the street to their side.
你已经越界跟他们站在一起了
Exactly.
完全正确
Well, you tell that to Thomas Kent.
好吧,你去告诉托马斯·肯特这些
I don't have to. His dad would've.
我不会,他父亲已经告诉他了
You want to nail Mario Hunt?
你想定马里奥·亨特的罪?
Why don't you try some solid police work?
为什么不干干一些真正的警♥察♥工作?
I did solid police work.
我做了真正的警♥察♥工作
I had him in the box in my squad, you remember that?
我把他抓到警队了,还记得吗?
Course, 'cause you're the one that let him walk right out the door.
当然,因为是你让他径直出了门
You brought him in on a hunch, Danny.
你凭预感抓的他,丹尼
I brought him in because he's the guy that pulled the trigger.
我抓他,因为他是扣动扳机的人
Based on what evidence?
基于什么证据?
That's enough.
够了
Tearing into each other isn't gonna do anybody any good here.
互相攻击没有任何好处
You're right. I'm gonna go back to work.
没错,我要回去工作了
Danny.
丹尼
Not on a day like today.
今天别这样
Please?
请?
We sit down together, we get up together.
我们一起坐下来,我们一起站起来
And I just printed the first draft of your dedication remarks
我刚打印好您的发言初稿
for Chief Kent at the fallen officers memorial.
在遇害警官追悼会上悼念肯特总警监
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Baker.
谢谢,贝克
So where's the head of Mario Hunt?
马里奥·亨特的头呢?
We don't have him.
我们没有抓到他
Why not?
为什么没有?
We haven't let the dogs loose.
我们没有让手下松绑
I gave you an order to go all-out 1970s on this.
我命令你像上世纪70年代一样全力以赴干这事
No, you didn't, sir.
不,你没有,先生
You calling me out, Sid?
你说我乱说,希德?
No, sir.
没有,先生
You said some things,
你说了一些东西
but I did not think they added up to a direct order.
但我不认为它们加在一起是直接命令
So you didn't pass my order on?
所以你没有传达我的命令?
No, sir.
没有,先生
And why not?
为什么没有?
Because I didn't think it was a good idea.
因为我认为这不是一个好主意
You just made my point.
完全正确
I knew that wasn't you giving that order.
我知道,您不会下那样的命令
That was a heat-of-the-moment thing.
只是一时头脑发热
I used to have a lot of those moments.
我曾经经常这样
And I learned the hard way how to recognize them and manage them.
我费了很大劲才学会如何识别和控制
I knew Chief Kent was still on the job
我知道肯特总警监仍然在工作
because you personally asked him to stay on.
因为你亲自要求他留任
Why would you say that?
为什么你会这么说?
Because we were at a racket together back in the fall.
因为秋天我们一起打球
And he was kind of polling a few of us--
他在跟我们少数人征求意见
What would you do
你们会怎么做
if you were up for retirement and you asked us to stay on?
要是你们要退休了,您要求我们留任?
I wasn't aware he shared that with anyone else besides me.
我不知道,除了我他还跟其他任何人谈过
Boss, the fact is that he was still on the job because he wanted to be,
老板,但事实是,他没有退休是因为他想工作
Not because he had to be.
不是因为他必须要留下来
This is not on you, no way, no how.
这跟您没关系,不可能的,怎么可能
It's my command.
我下的命令
Well, for what it's worth, boss,
好吧,那是为了值得做的事,老板
We all said we'd stay on the job
我们都说过,我们会继续工作
if you asked us to.
如果你要我们的话
To a man.
为了一个人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表