No.
没有
On the contrary.
正好相反
Then he read what you tweeted
然后,他在微博上读到了你
About your teacher at blessed heart, I’m guessing.
给老师的衷心祝福,我猜
Which one?
哪一个?
Which one?
哪一个?
Mrs. Wilson, social studies?
威尔逊夫人,社会学科?
The "bitch who might be
“那个婊♥子♥可能是
"a good teacher if she wasn't so busy
“一个好老师,如果她不是那么忙于
"ramming her personal views
“把她个人的看法
Down our throats all the time"?
不停灌输给我们”?
It's true!
这是真的!
She picks on me every day.
她每天都挑我的刺
She hates anyone even halfway related to law enforcement.
她讨厌那些跟执法机构哪怕有一点点关系的人
That is not the point.
这不是问题的关键
Then what is?
那究竟是什么?
How you behave on twitter.
你在微博上的行为
You think first And then you tweet.
你先想好然后再发帖
Mom...
妈……
Colleges are looking at you, Nicky.
整个学院都在看着你,尼基
You think they want students Who publicly flame their teachers?
你认为他们希望学生公开攻击他们的老师?
Like you did in high school?
就像你在高中做的那样?
What?
什么?
I respected my teachers.
我尊重我的老师
Really?
真的吗?
Because in that slam book of yours I found in storage,
我在存储室找到你的那本纪念册
You said some pretty mean stuff about them.
你说一些关于老师很有意思的东西
That is different.
这不一样
How is it different?
有什么不一样?
How?
怎么不一样?
Writing in a notebook for a few friends is a lot different
在笔记本上写给几个朋友看
Than tweeting on the internet for a few thousand.
当然跟微博上写给上千人看大不一样
I only have 200 followers.
我只有两百个粉丝
Yeah, well, now you have one less: Rutgers.
是啊,好了,现在少了一个:罗格斯大学
I’m sorry.
对不起
I just... I got so mad
我只是……我气死了
And I just started typing.
我刚开始发帖
This is exactly what I warned you about.
这正是我警告你的
So, is this over now?
所以,结束了?
Not quite.
不完全是
Over here, Henry. Smile.
看这里,亨利。笑一笑
All right, smile everyone.
好了,大家笑一笑
Thank you so much for coming tonight, Henry.
非常感谢你今晚光临,亨利
Your words to our scholarship honorees were very inspiring.
你的话对我们的奖学金获奖者是非常鼓舞人心的
Well, they seem like a nice bunch of kids.
嗯,他们似乎是不错的一群孩子
I've just never given a speech before
我之前从来在这么多
And seen so many people holding up their phones.
举着自己手♥机♥的人面前演讲过
Well, in today's world, that's a standing ovation.
好了,在今天的世界里,这跟起立鼓掌一个意思
Now, can I count on you for the winter fund-raiser?
现在,我可以指望您参加冬季筹款吗?
I'll clear my busy schedule.
我会把所有的事推掉
Thanks, Joan.
谢谢你,琼
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
Reagan...
里根……
Wet your whistle.
润润嗓子
Nah, I've had enough.
不,够了
Ah, come on, I paid 50 bucks to have this suit let out.
啊,来吧,我付了50块钱穿这成这样出来
I gotta make my money back with the open bar.
我得在露天酒吧赚点回来
Good point.
有道理
So...
这样……
How bad's this thing with your grandson?
你孙子的事有多糟糕?
How'd you hear about that?
你怎么听说了?
Oh, come on.
哦,算了
A threat comes in, word gets out.
威胁一出来,消息就传开了
So?
这样的吗?
No comment.
无可奉告
Since when did you not have an opinion on something?
从什么时候开始,你无可奉告了?
Yeah.
是啊
Why should I pussyfoot around
我为什么要这么小心?
When some son of a bitch is going after my grandson?
这些混♥蛋♥想找我孙子的茬
Damn straight. Let's just put it this way:
该死的直性子。让我们这样说:
If I was still P.C.,
如果我是还是警监
This guy would already be in cuffs, if not the morgue.
如果没有死掉的话,这家伙早就已经给铐起来了
Back in the day,
想当年
Some dirtbag threatened to murder one of my men.
一些混♥蛋♥扬言要谋杀我的一个手下
So I ordered every cop in every precinct
我下令辖区的每个警♥察♥
To grab their nightsticks and hand out wood shampoos
抓起警棍在头上挥舞
Till someone coughed up a name.
直到有人招供出一个名字
An hour later, we had the creep
一个小时后,我们抓到这个变♥态♥
And the cop he threatened Never even knew he was in danger.
他威胁的警♥察♥从来不知道曾经处于危险之中
Reagan, I wish you were still at One PP.
里根,我希望你仍然在警♥察♥总部上班
You know...
你知道……
Some days, so do i.
有时,我也想
'nother one?
再来一杯?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Nurse!
护士!
You're done, pal.
你完了,伙计。
G, get him out of here.
G,让他离开这里
I just paid for a drink!
我刚付了饮料钱!
Get him out of here!
让他离开这里!
There's your drink.
这是你的饮料
Hey! Hey, you.
嘿!嘿,你
Hey. Come here.
嘿。过来
Come here. Get up against the wall.
过来。起身靠在墙上
How can I help you?
我♥干♥嘛了?
Get up against the wall.
起身靠在墙上
Back up. Police.
退后。警♥察♥
Let me guess,
让我猜猜
Little G?
小克?
Where were you today when Tina Mcdermott was murdered?
今天蒂娜·麦克德莫特被害时,你在哪里?
What?
什么?
Come on, don't act like you don't know what the hell she's talking about.
好了,不要假装你完全不知道她在说什么
Answer the question.
回答这个问题
I don't. I haven't seen Tina in weeks.
我不知道。 我已经几个星期没有见到蒂娜了
What... Is she really dead?
什么……她真的死了吗?
No, no.
不,不
Hey, hey!
嘿,嘿!
Hey. Come here.
嘿。过来
Come here. Settle down.
过来。安静下来
Why haven't you seen Tina in weeks?
为什么好几个星期你没有见到蒂娜了?
I broke up with her.
我和她分手了
I mean... Not that I wanted to.
我的意思是……,我不想这样的
But she wouldn't let me take care of that son of a bitch.
但她不会让我管那个走狗♥娘♥养♥的
Look, I know it was him, I know it was...
你看,我知道就是他,我就知道……
I’m gonna kill him!
我会杀了他!
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
I’m gonna kill that bastard!
我会杀了那个混♥蛋♥!
Hey.
嘿
Hey! Relax.
嘿!放松
Who the hell you talking about?
你说的到底是谁?
Tina had this ex-boyfriend, all right?
蒂娜的前男友,好吧?
He started stalking her,
他开始跟踪她
And showing up at every corner,
每一个角落
Saying-saying that if he can't have her, no one can.
他说,说如果他不能拥有她,没有人可以
I mean, the psycho even told her
我的意思是,那个变♥态♥甚至告诉她
That... That he'd kill me if I didn't let her go.
如果我不放手,他会杀了我
So you did.
所以你跟她分手了
Look, I wanted to beat his ass,
你看,我就想揍他
But Tina wouldn't tell me his name.
但是蒂娜不告诉我他的名字
You know, and after a while of... of trying to help her, I just...
你知道,试图帮她一段时间后……,我只好……
I had to give up.
我不得不放弃
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表