Chief Kent is here, sir.
肯特总警监到了,先生
Well, let's have him, Baker.
好吧,让他进来,贝克
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿
Man voted least popular by the gangs of New York.
纽约黑帮最不喜欢的人来了
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Please.
请坐
It's an honor.
这是一种荣誉
On the other hand,
另一方面
You're sending so much business over to the DA's office
你给地检署找了这么多活
that they owe you a thank-you note and a nice bottle.
他们欠你一封感谢信和一瓶好酒
And every one is a good collar.
每次逮捕都无懈可击
And by the book.
符合程序
Then they owe you a case of nice bottles.
那么他们欠你一箱好酒
I won't hold my breath.
我会找他们的
Seriously, Don, great work.
说真的,唐,干得不错
Incredible results.
令人难以置信的结果
We're getting there.
还行吧
Briefing said you're mopping up.
简报上说你还在参加清理现场
As we speak.
没错
Well, then take a rest on your laurels for a minute,
好了,劳苦功高,该歇一歇了
Starting now.
从现在开始
I'm good.
我没事
And how's Maggie?
玛吉怎么样?
She's great.
她很好
Taking her out to lunch today for our 30th.
今天带她出去吃午饭,纪念我们结婚30年
Congratulations on that, too, then.
那么也该恭喜恭喜
Department should have a medal for the wives that put up with us.
警♥察♥局应该给那些容忍♥我们的妻子发奖章
I'll work on that.
我会考虑的
And let's book a date for dinner, just the three of us.
找个时间吃晚饭,就我们仨
That sounds good.
听起来不错
But you know Maggie will want to bring along one of her girlfriends for you.
但你知道玛吉会带一个她的女朋友介绍给你
What, she's still on about that?
什么,她还在惦记这事?
Same as it ever was.
一直没忘
But you got my back, right?
但你支持我的,对吧?
Until you say otherwise, boss.
除非您改主意了,老板
Little something to wear at your lunch.
给你午餐时戴的一个小东西
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Wow.
哇
You earned it.
你应得的
Like father, like son.
有其父,必有其子
As of now, you are officially a two-star chief.
现在开始,你正式成为二星总警监
Don't know what to say, Frank.
不知道该说些什么,弗兰克
Then I'll say it for both of us.
我会说这是给我们俩的
Thank you, Chief Kent.
谢谢,肯特总警监
That's the car we're looking for.
那就是我们要找的车
You guys ever heard of the DMV?
你们听说过车管所吗?
Huh?
嗯?
Your tag's expired.
你的标签过期了
Turn off the ignition,
熄火
Put your keys and the hands on the dashboard,
把钥匙和手放在仪表板上
both of you.
你们俩都放
Just write me a ticket, man.
写张传票给我好了,伙计
I got a better idea--
我有个更好的主意--
how about you get your ass out of the car?
动动你的屁♥股♥下车怎么样?
You, too. Let's go.
你也是,动起来。
Come on.
快点
Come on, on the sidewalk.
来吧,到人行道上来
Face the car. Hands on the car.
面对汽车。双手放在车上
Anything in the trunk, tough guy?
后备箱里有什么吗,硬汉?
Nah.
没
You mind if we take a look?
介意我们看看吗?
You got a warrant?
你有搜查令吗?
Don't need a warrant.
不需要搜查令
What, are you a law professor or something?
什么,你是法学教授还是什么?
Since when do you ask all the questions?
什么时候开始轮到你问问题了?
There's my warrant.
这是我的搜查令
Get on the ground.
趴在地上
Get on the ground! On the ground, on the ground!
趴下!趴在地上,趴在地上!
Turn around, get on the ground now!
转身,趴下吧!
Move! Hands behind your head!
快点!手放在头后面!
Hands behind your back. Let's go.
手放在背后,快点
I hope you got a receipt for those.
希望你们有这些东西的收据
The judge will toss this out, and we'll walk.
法官会搞清楚的,我们会没事的
You may walk, but you're gonna have a tough time explaining
你也许没事,但你会很难向你老板解释
how you lost $50,000 worth of stolen hardware to your boss, aren't you?
你是如何丢失价值5万美元被盗的东西的,对吗?
Now where's your law degree?
现在你没话了?
Come on, get up.
来吧,起来
Hey, what are you guys doing out here?
嘿,你们在外面干什么?
Do me a favor-- take your hands out of your pockets.
帮个忙——把手从口袋里拿出来
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
Why you hassling us?
为什么找我们麻烦?
We've had multiple complaints of drug activity on this block.
我们接到多个投诉,这个街区有人买♥♥毒品
You guys fit the general description.
你们符合描述
Let me see your I.D.
让我看看你的身份证
I want to see all your I.D.'s.
我要检查你们所有人的身份证
You got a weapon here?
你有武器吗?
Man...
伙计...
What's this, your cold medicine?
这是什么,感冒药?
Hey, it's Curtis, Eddie.
嘿,这是柯蒂斯,埃迪
He got anything on him?
在他身上找到什么了?
No, he's clean.
没有,他是干净的
Curtis, come here.
柯蒂斯,到这里来
What are you doing out here today, Curtis?
你今天在外面干什么,柯蒂斯?
I was just heading to work.
我正去上班
Stopped to talk for a minute,
停下来聊了一分钟
And then y'all show up.
结果你们都来了
Your friends are wearing colors.
你的朋友都穿着帮派衣服
What are you doing talking to gangbangers, Curtis?
你跟黑帮分子谈什么来着,柯蒂斯?
They called me over.
他们叫我过来
They run the neighborhood.
这是他们的地盘
I didn't want to disrespect 'em.
我不想得罪他们
All right, you still working with your mother at St. Victor's hospital?
好吧,你还和你妈妈在圣维克多医院上班?
Yeah.
是呀
She talked to my sister-in-law-- she asked me to check up on you.
她跟我嫂子说——她要我看看你怎么样了
Said she's worried about you hanging out with bad guys.
她说,她担心你跟坏人一起混
Hey, I didn't do anything wrong, so...
嘿,我没做错什么,所以...
Well, your friends, they certainly did.
好吧,你的朋友,他们肯定做错什么了
Like I said, they run the neighborhood.
就像我说的,这是他们的地盘
What else am I supposed to do?
还有什么我应该要做的?
All right, you got a pass this time, Curtis.
好吧,这次你没事了,柯蒂斯
But you got to watch the company you keep, understand?
但你得小心跟谁混,明白了吗?
Yeah. All right.
明白。好了
I'm late for work. Can I go?
上班要迟到了,我可以走了吗?
Yeah, take off.
可以,走吧
What do you think?
你怎么看?
I think he's a good kid.
我觉得他是个好孩子
Hope it's enough to keep him out of trouble.
希望他不要惹麻烦
You've got the Brooklyn borough president at 4:00,
您四点约了布鲁克林区长
Then cocktails at Gracie mansion.
然后是在格雷西大厦的鸡尾酒会
Five bucks if you get me out of drinks with the Mayor.
给你五块钱,如果你让我不跟市长喝酒
Cost you way more than that.
这样您也太划算了
What is it?
怎么啦?
Get 'em back to work.
让他们回来干活
And, Sid...
还有,希德...
Everything we got.
尽一切力量
Caught it on the air. What happened?
在电台里听到的,发生什么事了?
They were on the way to his car and got hit.
他们在上车的路上受到袭击
Chief's driver see the shooter?
总警监的司机看到枪手了?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表