It will be used as supporting evidence
这将会成为Prince先生
To the witness' testimony in the trial of Mr. Prince
攻击Taylor警员案的
For his assault on officer Taylor.
证人证词的附属证据
Questions?
问题?
Commissioner Reagan...
Reagan警监
Okay.
请说
Sergeant Gormley...
Gormley队副
...Is the NYPD in favor
纽约警方赞成
Of body-worn cameras for its officers?
其警员佩戴随身摄像机吗?
Sergeant?
队副?
I, um...
我 嗯...
Uh, what was the question?
呃 问题是什么?
Is the NYPD in favor
纽约警方赞成
Of body-worn cameras for its officers?
其警员佩戴随身摄像机吗?
Suffice to say that in this incident...
可以说在这起案件中
It was a camera that started this whole brouhaha.
就是因为摄像机才引起群情汹涌的
And, uh, another camera that solved the can of worms
在第一个摄像头出故障以后
Of what happened when the first camera conked out.
是第二个摄像头挽回了事态
Okay, great, now if we could move on
好极了 下面我们看
To item number three on the agenda.
议程上的第三项
Sorry to interrupt. We're here to execute an arrest warrant.
抱歉打扰了 我们是来执行逮捕令的
If you intend to arrest Darren Bentley,
如果你想要逮捕Darren Bentley
You can probably find him at his dorm or on the soccer field.
你会在他的寝室或者足球场上找到他
Yeah, I’d love to, but your reckless mishandling
我倒是想逮捕他 但是你草率地
Of Hannah Lancaster's rape complaint made that impossible.
对待Hannah Lancaster的强♥奸♥投诉 让我们无法做到这点
I’m sorry you feel that way. Now, if you'll excuse us.
抱歉让你这么想了 现在请出去
There's no excuse for what happened here.
这里发生的事决不能原谅
And I may not be able to charge Darren Bentley,
我或许是不能起诉Darren Bentley
But I can do the next best thing.
但我能做接下来最好的事
What's this?
这是什么?
Dean Walters, we have a warrant for your arrest
Walters主任 我们奉命以
For hindering prosecution. Please stand up.
妨碍检举罪逮捕你 请起立
You've got to be kidding.
你开玩笑吧
You're arresting me?
你要逮捕我?
You withheld crucial evidence in violation of a subpoena.
你违反传票 扣押重要证据
That was an oversight. This is outrageous.
那只是疏忽 真是岂有此理
You'll never convict her for hindering prosecution Or anything else.
你绝对不会成功将妨碍检举罪扣给她的
Maybe not.
或许是不行
But when this goes to trial and hits the newspapers,
但是这案子开审并报道出来以后
The public will know what passes for justice on this campus.
公众会知道这校园里出了哪种不公正的事
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表