Mr. Santiago, just talk to me.
圣地亚哥先生,跟我说
I wrote down my confession.
我写下了我的忏悔
That's called making a false statement.
这是所谓的作伪证
Hey, Eddie.
嘿,埃迪
Hey, what's going on here, partner?
嘿,到底是怎么回事,搭档?
She's saying that I’m lying.
她说我在撒谎
I’m saying you're doing something wrong
我说你正在做错事
Even if it's for the right reasons.
即使有正当的理由
Eddie, let's go.
埃迪,我们走
Now.
现在
Because he's already been interrogated.
因为他已经被审问过了
Detective, I was just...
侦探,我只是...
Going on a little crusade, like your partner?
做点小动作,就像你的搭档一样?
Excuse me?
什么?
Yeah, Reagan, everyone knows you like to kick over rocks,
嗨,里根,每个人都知道你喜欢把石头翻开
In hopes of finding a promotion underneath.
希望在下面找到升官的路
But your old man is not his old man.
但你老爸不是他老爸
So, you screw with my case again,
所以,你再把我的案子搞砸
You will regret it.
你会后悔的
I’ll take him down to central booking myself.
我亲自把他带到中♥央♥收♥容♥所♥去
Let's go.
走吧
Move it.
动起来
Mr. Santiago.
圣地亚哥先生
Eddie, what the hell are you doing?
艾迪,你到底在干什么?
I’m trying to find the truth.
我试图找出真♥相♥
You got to have more than your gut.
你不能只靠直觉
I have a witness.
我有证人
Who you wouldn't let me talk to.
你不让我跟他谈谈
You know what, Reagan?
你知道吗,里根?
I learned, like, a million things from you.
我从你那里学会了很多东西
In fact, I learn something new from you every single day.
其实,我每天都从你那里学到一些新东西
So it's time that you learned something, too.
所以现在是你也学一学的时候了
Yeah, like what?
是呀,学什么?
Like to trust me.
比如相信我
This ought to warm you up.
这应该能让你暖和起来
Watch out.
当心
Wait.
等等
Wait, cut.
等等,停
Cut!
停!
She seems talented.
她看起来很有才华
I’ll be sure to let Linda know you're a fan.
我一定要让琳达知道你是一个粉丝
I’m just saying, I recognize a talent when I see it.
我意思是说,我能慧眼识材
Well, maybe we can get you a DVD.
也许我们可以帮你录一张DVD
Hi.
你好
I’m Cat Holloway.
我是卡特·霍洛威
Detective Reagan and Baez.
里根和贝兹侦探
This is about Curtis and Alana, right?
这跟柯蒂斯和阿兰娜有关,对不对?
You already heard, then.
那么你已经听说了
Yeah, we all have.
是啊,我们都听说了
Everybody's been freaked out all morning.
整整一上午大家都吓坏了
Matter of fact,
实话实说
Can we go over here?
我们能到那边去吗?
It's kind of a mood-killer, and we're way behind.
真破坏心情,我们进度落后了
Great.
太好了
So, how often did Curtis and Alana work for you?
柯蒂斯和阿兰娜为你工作多久了?
Him a little, her a lot.
他不长,她很久了
Cinema kitty produces women-centered
电影小猫出品以女性为中心
Sex-positive erotica.
对性♥欲♥持肯定态度的情♥色♥片
Oh, you mean like those r-rated soft-focus, uh, porns?
哦,你的意思是像那些R级的柔焦情♥色♥片?
Uh, no, it's X-rated, but we cater to women's fantasies.
呃,不,是X级的,但我们会迎合女性的幻想
Ah.
啊
Anyone's fantasies go unfulfilled?
有谁的幻想没有得到满足吗?
A disgruntled employee?
不满的员工?
Overeager fan, maybe?
也许过于心急的粉丝?
Not that I know of.
不,就我知道
Only problem that we've ever had was Josie Phillips.
唯一的问题是乔西·菲利普斯
That's, uh, one of your stars, I take it?
那是你的一个明星,我猜想?
Yep, from Montana, I think.
是的,蒙大拿州人
Last year.
去年来的
What was the problem?
有什么问题?
Josie started partying too much.
乔西开始参加太多聚会
She stopped showing up to work.
不来工作
I had to let her go.
我只好赶她走
And then three months later,
三个月后
She jumped off a building in Madison square.
她从麦迪逊广场一幢楼跳下来
So? Small town girl moves to the big city,
那又怎样?小镇姑娘来到大城市
Lives the wild life and commits suicide.
过着艰苦的生活,最后自杀了
Couple days later, the cops came by.
几天后,警♥察♥来了
Said somebody from Montana called
有人从蒙大拿州打来电♥话♥
and claimed That Curtis and Alana had,
声称 柯蒂斯和阿兰娜
uh, seduced her over the internet.
在互联网上勾引她
But her death was ruled a suicide.
但她的死被定为自杀
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for your time.
谢谢您抽时间
Let me know if you need anything else.
如果你有其它任何需要,让我知道
So, maybe the "someone from Montana" wasn't happy
或许蒙大拿州的那个家伙
About that, and decided to get even?
对此不开心,决定采取报复行动?
Yeah, her dad.
是啊,她老爸
So now you're a psychic?
现在你成神棍了?
No, but I am a father.
没有,但我也是父亲
The cold case squad has sent over their file on Decarlo.
悬案组已经把他们的德卡洛档案送来了
Mm-hmm.
嗯
I have our people tracking down all of the old witnesses.
我让人去查过去所有的证人
And your 4:30 is a half an hour early,
你约了4点30分的人早到了半小时
So I put him in your office.
所以我让他到你的办公室去了
Uh, okay.
呃,好吧
What was wrong with the lobby?
为什么不在大堂?
He said the chairs suck.
他说椅子不灵
Thank you, Morgan.
谢谢你,摩根
Look who's raring to go.
看看是谁铆足了劲
I’ve been waiting a long time for this.
我已经等了很久了
Okay, then why don't you walk me through the facts of the case.
好吧,跟我一起过一下这个案子吧
Do you want to refresh your memory?
你想理一下思路?
Don't need to.
不需要
Remember that day like it happened yesterday.
记得好像就发生在昨天
Well, I wasn't even born, yet.
好了,我那时都还没生呢
So I’m gonna cheat.
所以我要作弊
Okay.
好吧
Report says that at 10:45 hours on January 14, 19...
报告上说,10点45分,1月14日,19...
1977.
1977年
I’m in a radio car in the bowery
我在包厘街一辆带电台的车里
When Steve Dixon calls for backup
史蒂夫·迪克森呼叫增援
Because he's chasing a kid for a burglary,
他正在追一个入室盗窃的孩子
When a bunch of other kids start throwing bottles at him.
其他一帮孩子向他扔瓶子
Are you sure about that?
你肯定吗?
Which part?
哪一部分?
Dd-5 says 1976.
记录上是1976年
What'd I say? '77.
我说什么?77年
Same difference.
差不多
Anyway, I arrive on the scene.
反正当我到达现场
And, sure enough, there's Steve,
史蒂夫果然在那里
Surrounded in the courtyard of this apartment building at 444 south Doyle.
被围在南道尔街444号♥公♥寓♥楼的庭院里
Uh...
呃...
What?
什么?
It says 448 east Harvey.
应该是东哈维街448号♥
The only thing that matters is that I saw Donald Decarlo
唯一重要是,我看到唐纳德·德卡洛
With a Saturday night special in his hand,
手里拿着小手♥枪♥
And the next thing you know, Dixon is dead.
你知道接下来的事情,迪克森死了
That's all a jury needs to hear.
这就是陪审团需要听到的
Detectives Baez and Reagan.
贝兹和里根侦探
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表