剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你的狗吗
Your dog?
我老婆 她新换了人工髋关节
The wife. She got a new hip,
医生说她得多运动
and the doc says she needs to keep it moving.
我还是得知道你家地址
Well, I still need your address.
木槿公♥寓♥4244号♥
4244 Hibiscus Court.
什么情况
What's going on here?
韦德要和我一起去墨西哥
Wade's coming with me to Mexico.
为什么
Why?
因为要开很长时间的车
It's a long drive.
而且他懂几句西班牙语
And he knows a little Spanish.
系呀
Si.
是吗
Okay.
你准备在哪买♥♥烟
系呀
Si?
你会送命的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
我没别的选择
I got no choice.
我的孩子马上要出生了
I got a kid coming.
如果你下定决心要去墨西哥 我跟你一起去
If you're hell-bent on going to Mexico, I'm going with you.
我要坐副驾
Shotgun.
没你的份 韦德
You are not coming, Wade.
瞭了吗
Comprende?
系呀
Si.
有好消息哦
Hey, good news.
我刚去戴维森超♥市♥买♥♥杂货
I was picking up some groceries at Davidson's.
发现他们在雇人
They're hiring.
对你来说挺好啊
Yeah, well, good for you.
我也给你拿了申请表
I got an application for you, too.
-我不可能去超♥市♥打工 玛丽 -为什么
- I'm not working at a supermarket, Mary. - Why not?
因为我曾是高中橄榄球队主教练
'Cause I was head coach of the high school football team.
怎么能干这种把杂货装入袋的活儿
I'm not bagging people's groceries.
这工作不偷不抢的 乔治
It's an honest job, George.
很丢人好吗
It's embarrassing.
养活自己家人是丢人的事吗
It's embarrassing to provide for your family?
丢人是因为我拼命工作了那么多年
It's embarrassing that I busted my ass all these years,
却沦落至此
and this is where I am.
我和你共进退啊
I'm right there with you.
我也失业了
I lost my job, too.
是啊是啊当然一样了
Yeah, it's exactly the same.
你知道你是什么货色吗
You know what you are?
我不会说出口 但你心里清楚
I'm not gonna say it, but you know.
怎么回事
What the hell?
救命
Help.
-发生了怪事 -我现在没空理你 乔治
- Something weird's going on. - Not now, George.
我得给孩子们准备好午餐 送他们上学
I have to finish making the kids' lunches, get them
然后去找新工作
to school, and then go looking for a new job.
但我变成爸爸了
But I'm turning into my father.
我才没时间听你正在经历的危机
I don't have time for whatever crisis you're going through.
再说了 你为什么还穿着这身制♥服♥
And why are you still wearing that uniform?
你都不在那里工作了
You don't even work there anymore.
可能是因为其他衣服还没被洗干净吧
Well, maybe nothing else was clean.
你是成年人了 不会自己洗衣服吗
You're a grown man-- you can wash your own clothes.
你俩别吵了行吗
Would you two quit fighting?
又不是只有你们家遇到困难
You ain't the only one with problems.
真要命 你怎么总赖在我们家
For God's sakes, why are you always here?
-别凶她 -你对我就超凶啊
- Don't be mean to her. - You're mean to me.
我只是来给你们送信的 死胖子
I'm just dropping off your mail, fatass.
全是缴费单哦
And it's nothing but bills.
刚看完婴儿医生回来
Just got back from the baby doctor.
曼蒂怀的是三胞胎 见鬼了
Mandy's having triplets. Dang it.
我们该怎么如何是好
How we gonna handle all this?
谢尔顿只能退学
I guess Sheldon's gonna have to
去找工作了
drop out of school and get a job.
听说煤矿在招人
I hear the coal mine's hiring.
那工作对他来说太脏了吧
Ain't that too messy for him?
那孩子迟早得长大 接受社会的毒打
The boy's got to grow up sometime.
说得太对了
Ain't that the truth.
他都冒了丑兮兮的大红痘
He's got that nasty pimple,
离长大成人也不远了
so he's well on his way.
这话题很沉重
Heavy stuff.
但就像毛毛虫
But like a... caterpillar
蜕变为蝴蝶
transforming into a butterfly,
过程中难免有些尴尬事
things need to get a little weird along the way.
大家怎么可能会不喜欢我们
How can people not like us?
这表演多精彩啊
That was awesome.
脓汁愿意接小孩派对的表演活动哦
And Pus is available for children's parties.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
你最好是有急事
This better be an emergency.
我的痘痘迫使我开始担忧未来
My pimple has me concerned about the future.
死不了人就不是急事
Not an emergency.
晚安
Good night.
但我们是双胞胎 有特殊的情谊
But we're twins and we have a special bond,
所以你不能在我危难之时无视我
so you can't ignore me in my time of need.
看好了
Watch me.
我很害怕
And I'm scared.
可恶
Damn it.
你在烦恼什么
What's the problem?
我的童年要结束了
My childhood is ending.
那又怎样
So?
你看我们身边的人 全都苦不堪言
Look at everyone around us-- they're all miserable.
爸爸妈妈失业了
Mom and Dad are unemployed.
他们无时无刻不在吵架
They're constantly fighting.
小乔治要当爸爸了
Georgie's having a child.
首先 永远不会有冤大头给你生猴子
First of all, no one's having a kid with you, ever.
话别说太满 毕竟我拥有出众才智
Don't be so sure. With this intellect,
这种遗传基因会很抢手
my genetic material will be a hot commodity.
我对生小孩也是你这感受
That's how I feel.
你为什么不担忧未来
How does the future not concern you?
可能是因为我有向往的事
I guess there's stuff I'm looking forward to.
比如什么
Like what?
约会
Going on dates?
无聊
Boring.
开车
Driving.
吓人
Scary.
结婚
Getting married.
希望是嫁给香草冰[嘻哈歌♥手]
Hopefully to Vanilla Ice.
你想嫁给冰淇淋吗
You want to marry a snow cone?
谢尔顿 你一定也有迫不及待想去做的事
Sheldon, there has to be stuff you're excited to do.
当然有 拿到博士学位
Of course. Getting my PhD,
获得诺贝尔奖
winning the Nobel Prize,
和质子教授见面
getting to meet Professor Proton,
和斯蒂芬·霍金共事
working with Stephen Hawking.
那当你开始焦虑不安时
Okay, so, when you start to get upset,
就想想这些事
focus on that stuff.
可是
But...
假如我长大后 这些都没有实视呢
what if I grow up and none of those things ever happen?
你只能反复尝试过才知道结果
All you can do is try and find out.
这是科学方法的基本原理
Those are the fundamentals of the scientific method.
这还用你说
No doy.
香柏木箱的真正零售价是
The actual retail price of the cedar chest
六百美元...
is $600...
-我买♥♥了今天的分类广♥告♥ -好棒哦
- I got today's classifieds. - Great.
-你想看看吗 -并不想
- Want to look through them? - Not really.
你打算一整天就干这个吗
Is this what you're gonna do all day?
我晚点会去巴拉德店里上班
I got a shift at Ballard's later.
你能放过我了吗
Can you get off my back?
好吧
Fine.
我去找工作
I'm gonna go find a job.
你就坐在这
You just sit there
-自怨自艾吧 -已怨
- and feel sorry for yourself. - Done.
你将要玩弹珠游戏...
You are going to play Plinko...
弹珠游戏耶
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表