剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Sometimes you have to break them down to build them back up.
我对付我的橄榄球员就是用这招
I do that with my football players.
至少理想很丰满 但骨感现实就是
At least, I try to, but then the parents
家长全都大发雷霆 冲来我办公室
get all bent out of shape, they come into my office.
不会吧[别说了]
You don't say.
真的 说出来你都不信...
Yeah, you would not believe...
哦你是叫我闭嘴 知道了
Oh. Y-You mean me. Got it.
你又自己想明白了答案
You figured it out again.
两发两中呢
Hey, I'm two for two.
你找我老师谈过了吗
Did you talk to my teacher?
找了
I did.
他会告诉我 我哪里做错了吗
So, is he gonna tell me what I'm doing wrong?
我来告诉你
I'm going to.
你坐在家里 等别人把答案交到你手上
You're sitting here waiting to be handed the answer
但人生不是这样的
and that's not how life is.
你必须付出努力
You got to work for it.
我不想听橄榄球打气话
I don't want to hear a football pep talk.
这不是橄榄球 而是真实人生
This isn't football. This is real.
你的教授说得对
Your professor's right.
别噘嘴了
Now, instead of pouting,
你该对自己的人生奋斗
take charge of your own life.
我爸说得没错
My dad was right.
我必须继续奋斗
I had to take charge.
继续噘嘴20分钟后
And after 20 more minutes of pouting,
我就是这么做的
that's exactly what I did.
但尽管我已经尽力了
But despite my best efforts,
我解题仍然毫无进展
I was still no closer to figuring it out.
我要再一次看着我的研究
I was going to have to see my work
被撕成碎片
be torn to pieces one more time.
当然了
Of course.
我之前一心只想着完善数学因素
I'd been so focused on mathematical perfection
完全没考虑过现实世界的要素
that I hadn't taken into account real-world elements.
风能引发振动
Wind can trigger vibrations.
如果这些振动发生在一个系统的共振频率
If these vibrations occur at a system's resonant frequency,
那振荡会形成刺♥激♥
then oscillation generates excitation
桥便有可能失去结构完整性
and a bridge can lose its structural integrity.
我又是天才少年啦
Okay, I'm a genius again.
我等不及递交论文
I couldn't wait to hand in my paper
看布歇教授脸上露出骄傲的表情...
and see the proud look on Professor Boucher's...
不
No!
我想明白了
I figured it out!
是风 是风
It's wind! It's wind!
我痛恨工程学
I hate engineering.
等等 所以这些年来
Wait, so after all this time,
你不爽工程学原来是因为这个吗
that's your problem with engineering?
显而易见
Evidently.
所以你总是嘲笑
So all the teasing
和辱骂 原来都与我无关吗
and all the abuse had nothing to do with me?
我承认 一开始 我是因为不爽那门课
I'll admit, at first, I had a chip on my shoulder
但之后主要是因为瞧不起你
because of that class, but then it was mostly you.
服了 我几时才能学会不自取其辱
Unbelievable. When will I learn?
我可以告诉你答案
I could give you that answer,
但如果你自己想出来
but if you figure it out for yourself,
会更有意义
it'll mean so much more.
-再见再也不见 谢尔顿 -拜
- Goodbye, Sheldon. - Bye.
您想见我是吗
You wanted to see me, ma'am?
教授
Professor.
我听说你把谢尔顿关在了教室门外
I understand you locked Sheldon out of class.
他迟到了 那是我的规矩
Well, he was late. That's my policy.
我要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
您说
Yes?
给我详细描述事发时
Tell me exactly what his face looked like
他脸上的吃瘪表情
when it happened.
你认真的
Wh... Seriously?
像画画一样不漏一丝细节
Oh... Paint me a picture.
我想感同身受一下甩他门有多爽
I want to feel like I was the one who closed that door.
那我要坐下慢慢说
Oh, I'm gonna sit for this.
他走到教室门前 一副嚣张样
Okay, so he approached the door with that smug look he has.
-我可太熟悉了 -接着当他发现门锁了时
- Ugh. I know it well. - Then, when he realized it was locked,
他的表情转为震惊和难以置信
his face fell into shock and disbelief.
妙啊
Nice.
演给我看 学他的表情
Uh, show me. Do the face.
先生
Oh, sir,
你真是让我哭脸转笑脸啊
you have turned my frown upside down.
不客气 校长
You are welcome, ma'am.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表