剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
so you're gonna be seeing him in three or four or five years.
你在我家见过他 我们那时在玩扑克
You met him at my house when we were playing poker.
就是那个大胖小子 我很喜欢那孩子
The big kid. I love that kid.
那就好 他不及格时你也要牢记这一点
Good. Remember that when he's failing homeroom.
别担心成绩啦
Oh, don't worry about grades.
他会成为橄榄球中后卫
He's gonna be a linebacker.
这种好女人你之前都藏哪了啊 乔治
Where you been hiding this one, George?
我没把她藏起来
Haven't been hiding her.
我这身型也很难藏起来吧
Well, not that easy to hide.
我再去买♥♥一轮酒
I'll get us another round.
告诉她 我赚得比你多
Tell her how I make more money than you.
我该走了
Think I'm gonna head out.
拜托不要走
Please don't.
我必须得走
I need to.
你留下 我走
You stay. I'll go.
不 你正玩得开心
No. You're having fun.
你是不是生我气了
Are you mad at me?
没有
No.
Pride and joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan / Double trouble
佩吉 怎么样了
Peg, how's it going?
我上一次查看时 他们都还活着
Last time I checked, they were all alive.
谢尔顿人呢
Where's Sheldon?
谢尔顿 你在哪
Sheldon? Where are you?
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
那晚开启了我玩沙丁鱼游戏的连胜纪录
That night began my winning streak at sardines.
凡是团契过夜或生日聚会
Every lock-in, every birthday party,
有人提议玩这游戏
someone suggested we play,
我每一次都赢了
and I won every time.
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
我就是沙丁鱼游戏之王
I'm the king of sardines.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表