剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
-好 那就好 -但后来...
- Okay, good. - But then...
"科学阵营"
"Team Science"?
这种俗套的胡话你是听谁说的
And where did you get that bit of clichéd nonsense?
我爸爸说的
My dad.
你跟比利说了什么
What did you say to Billy?
比利跟你说了什么
What did Billy say to you?
他约我出去 他说他跟你谈过这事
He asked me out. And he said he talked to you about it?
是的 但...
Well, yes, but...
你为什么不先提醒我
Why wouldn't you warn me?
他是当着我朋友们的面问的
He asked me out in front of my friends.
我没让他那么做 我让他好好考虑一下
I didn't tell him to do it. I-I told him to think about it.
他考虑之后决定这么做了
Well, he thought about it, and then he did it,
所以真谢谢你啊
so thanks a lot.
韦恩说得对
Wayne was right.
你跟威尔金斯教练说了吗
You told Coach Wilkins?
一点点
A little.
他老婆是我的老师
His wife is my teacher.
你知道这情况有多糟吗
Do you have any idea how bad this is?
开始慢慢意识到了
I'm putting it together.
我没让他那么做
I didn't tell him to do it!
你看出来了 对吧
You see it, right?
斯特吉斯博士说得对
That Dr. Sturgis was correct
我只能吃瘪然后去找他吗
and I need to eat crow and go back to him?
是的
Yes.
等等再去吧
Let's just give it another moment.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Mmm. Morning.
这是什么
What's this?
世界上最好的爸爸
你在家表现得这么好
You've been doing such a good job at home,
我觉得你值得被表扬
I thought you should be recognized.
谢谢
Thanks.
昨晚怎么样
How'd everything go last night?
还不错 还不错
Not bad. Not bad.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
你个大骗子
You lying sack.
-什么 -我知道比利约米希出去
- What? - I know Billy asked Missy out
结果一塌糊涂
and it all went south.
达琳全都告诉我了
Darlene told me everything.
真要命 她怎么知道的
Oh, man, how did she find out?
你也知道教师休息室里的八卦传播飞快
You know how gossip flies in the teachers' lounge.
好吧 你之前说的都是对的
Fine. Everything you said is true.
我就不该插手
Shouldn't have gotten involved.
我就大度点 让你留着那马克杯
Well, I'm-a let you keep the mug
作为努力目标
as a goal to work towards.
真是谢谢你哦
Mm, gee, thanks.
谢尔顿那摊事怎么样了
How'd the thing with Sheldon go?
马克杯还我 你不配
All right, give me the mug back.
乐意至极
Gladly.
老娘67岁高龄了
67 years old,
还得干这种破事 刮烘衣机里的糖渍
scraping Tootsie Roll out of a clothes dryer.
有何贵干
What do you want?
我想帮你
I want to help you out.
我就知道你会回来 大部分都被我清掉了
Oh, I knew you'd come back. Listen, I got most of it,
但还有一坨死都刮不下来
but there's this one chunk in there that won't let go.
我不是来干活的 是来教你解决一切难题的方法
I'm not here to work. I'm here with the answers to all your problems.
你是指什么
And what is that?
重开你赌窝的办法
How to get your back room up and running again.
我在听
I'm listening.
你可以用查克芝士的餐厅游戏机房♥模式
I was thinking about Chuck E. Cheese.
老天爷救救我吧
Oh, God.
你听我说完嘛
Hear me out.
你赌场之前是现金结算
Your payouts were in cash.
那是违法的
That's illegal.
但在查克芝士玩游戏
When you play games at Chuck E. Cheese,
会赢得点券
you win tickets.
点券拿去换奖品
Those tickets are traded for prizes.
是合法的
That's legal.
你只需照搬这套做法就行了
You just need to do the same thing.
让大家玩你的老虎机
People play your machines.
现在他们赢得的点券能换取动物玩偶
Now the credits they win get exchanged for stuffed animals.
然后你再用现金把玩偶买♥♥回来
Then you buy those stuffed animals back for cash.
这样并没违反任何法规 而你能重新开业
No laws broken, and you're back in business.
这是我听过的最蠢的话了
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.
为什么
Why?
因为老娘又不是在开嘉年华游戏摊
Because I don't run a carnival.
成年人才不会为了赢取小熊公仔去赌博
Grown-up people don't-don't gamble to win a teddy bear.
你没听懂
You're not getting it.
我听懂了这提议蠢到爆
I'm getting that it's dumb.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
如果你真想帮我
If you really wanted to help me,
就把脑袋伸进去开刮
you would stick your head in there and start scraping.
最后
Eventually,
林克莱特博士终于承认
Dr. Linkletter admitted
我们需要斯特吉斯博士的帮助
we could use the help of Dr. Sturgis,
于是科学阵营重返赛场
and Team Science was back in action
疯狂得分 碾压无知阵营
scoring goals against Team Ignorance.
瞧我 满嘴运动经
Look at me, talking like a jock.
看来你转而支持我的想法了
Oh, I see you came around to my idea
关于如何区分大质量粒子和轴子
for distinguishing massive particles from axion particles.
那的确为我提供了很好的起点
Well, it did provide an excellent jumping-off point
去破解真正的难题
for me to crack the actual problem.
真正的难题似乎是你无法辨认出
Seems the actual problem is your inability
被递到眼前的绝妙想法
to recognize a brilliant idea when it's handed to you.
是吗 你个爱买♥♥弄的小精怪
Is that so, you pedantic little gremlin?
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
那不过是简单的...
Well, it's all just simple...
我爸说得对
My father was right.
他们激发出彼此最优秀的一面
They were bringing the best out of each other,
宛如以钢磨钢
like steel sharpening steel.
不过我想基于你的假设
Although I suppose, based on your premise,
我们是可以计算出各自的应力能量张量
we could calculate the stress-energy tensor for each.
事实证明他们的敌对情绪正是成功的关键
It turned out their antagonism was the key to their success.
...找个实验来区分它们
...find an experiment to distinguish them.
虽然并非独创 但我承认你的观点有一定价值
While derivative, I'll admit your point does have some merit.
当然有价值了
Of course it has merit,
你个...
you... you...
-粉红大脚怪 -怼得好
- Big, pink Sasquatch? - Good.
你个粉红大脚怪
You big, pink Sasquatch!
你怎么样啊
How you doing?
还好
Fine.
在学校还顺心吗
Things okay at school?
你问来干嘛 好去昭告猪朋狗友吗
Why? So you can go tell your friends?
我就想知道你过得怎么样
I just want to know how you're doing.
我想想 比利很难过
Let's see. Billy feels bad.
我拒绝了他也很内疚
I feel bad for turning him down.
现在气氛尴尬差劲到极点
Everything's awkward and terrible now.
这算回答了你的问题吗
Does that answer your question?
谢谢你让我过来
Thanks for letting me come by.
没事
Sure.
-他怎么样了 -我不知道
- How's he doing? - I don't know.
他从来不跟我聊心事
He never tells me anything.
米希倒是爱吐槽
Well, Missy talks.
但这完全没改善情况
It is not an improvement.
比利
Billy!
库珀叔叔来了
Mr. Cooper's here!
你还好吗
How you doing?
千万别提这茬
Oh, do not look under that rock.
但我谢谢你的关心
But I appreciate you asking.
这周过得很糟心吧
Tough week, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我也经历过
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表