剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你想得挺美
Yeah, right.
我是说认真的
I'm serious.
如果不是我 现在都重新开张不了
If it wasn't for me, none of this would be happening.
我是你外婆 如果不是我
I'm your grandmother. If it weren't for me,
世上都没你这号♥人
you wouldn't be happening.
那这样吧 不用付时薪 我只要销♥售♥抽成
How about this: no hourly wage, just a cut.
你想要多少抽成
What kind of cut you thinking?
-5% -3%
- Five percent. - Three percent.
-5% -3%
- Five. - Three.
你这时候应该是折衷说4%啊
You're supposed to go in the middle and say four.
你怎么不自己提4%呢
Why don't you say four?
行吧 4%
Fine, four.
-2% -别闹了
- Two. - Come on.
这样吧
I'll tell you what,
我们赌业中人 一赌定胜负吧
we're in the gambling business, why don't we gamble for it?
行
Okay.
很好 我现在脑中想着的数字 单还是双
Great. The number i'm thinking of in my head-- is it odd or even?
你是觉得我有多蠢啊
How dumb do you think I am?
不能赖我 你以前真的蠢很多
In my defense, you used to be dumber.
你们俩个去坐下
Why don't you two have a seat.
来这里这么隆重吗
In here?
是谁去世了
Did somebody die?
不是啦 我只是有事跟你们聊
No, I just want to talk to you.
他们要离婚了
They're getting divorced.
好歹他们等到我俩其中一个上大学了才离
At least they waited until one of us was in college.
我们没要离婚 你们坐下
We are not getting a divorce. Just sit.
你们俩现在都大了
So, you two are both growing up,
我觉得或许是时候
and I thought that maybe it might be time
跟你们来聊聊...
to have a talk about...
那件事 以及其他
that and some of the things
与那件事相关的事
that go along with... that.
她在抽什么风
What is happening?
我觉得她是想跟我们聊人类繁衍的那件事
I think she's trying to have the human reproduction talk.
-我的老天啊 -说到老天
- Oh, God. - Uh, speaking of God,
祂对什么可以做 什么不能做有明确规范
He is very clear about the do's and the don'ts,
尤其是不能做的事
especially the don'ts.
我不要跟你聊这个话题
I'm not talking about this with you.
我觉得你懂的不见得有我多
I don't think you'll have any new information for me,
但我完全不介意在一旁补充生物学知识
but I'm happy to chime in with biology facts.
我没有任何问题 可以放我们走了吗
I don't have any questions. I'm good. Can we be done now?
你都愿意问罗伯牧师 为什么不问我
So, you'll ask Pastor Rob, but you won't ask me?
我不问你是因为我知道你会回答什么
I didn't ask you 'cause I know what you'll say.
你又不知道我会回你什么
You don't know what I'm gonna say.
"这是罪" "你还太小"
"It's a sin." "You're too young."
"等你结婚后才可以"
"Wait till marriage."
是罪 是太小
Well, it is, you are,
是应该这么做
and you should.
如果你是蚜虫 再早繁衍都不算早
You can't be too young if you're an aphid,
它们有些刚出生就已经怀孕了
some of them are born pregnant.
我没做任何错事 我只是问了问题
I didn't do anything wrong. I just asked some questions.
你现在可以问我啊
Well, you can ask me.
我才不要问你 永远都不会
I'm not asking you anything, ever.
她只是荷尔蒙在作祟啦
It's just her hormones.
你想学习更多相关知识吗
Would you like to learn more?
当儿童进入青春期时
When children reach adolescence,
会如水库泄洪般分泌荷尔蒙
a cascade of hormones are released...
你搞什么鬼呢
What are you doing?
确保你不会离家出走
Making sure you don't run away.
-为什么 -因为你上一次
- Why? - Because that's what happened
跟妈妈吵架 你就离家出走了
the last time you and Mom fought.
我哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
你赶紧一边儿去吧 变♥态♥
Now, get out of here, creepo.
你为什么这么气妈妈
Why did you get so mad at Mom?
我不想跟她聊那方面的事情啊
I don't want to talk to her about that stuff.
-很尴尬耶 -为什么
- It's so embarrassing. - Why?
如果你这都需要问 那有问题的是你
If you have to ask, then something's wrong with you.
但主题是生育 她显然有生育经验啊
But the topic was procreation, and she clearly has procreated.
打扰了 你有空吗
Hey. You got a minute?
有啊 请进
Sure. Come on in.
我只是想来说 昨天的事 你是对的
I just wanted to say, about yesterday, you were right.
我没有孩子
I don't have kids,
我插手了你的家事 真的很对不起
I overstepped my bounds, and I'm sorry.
谢谢你的这番话
Thank you for saying that.
击个原谅掌吗
Forgiveness five?
没问题
Sure.
拜托
Oh, come on now,
这力道感觉不像你原谅我了
that didn't feel like you forgave me.
好的 现在感觉到了
All right. I'm feeling it.
好啦 那我不打扰你做事了
Okay, well, I'll let you get back to it.
其实呢...
Actually, um...
我昨天可能也有点过分了
I might have overstepped yesterday.
其实呢 我...
In fact, I...
我觉得或许让孩子们
think there might be some value in the kids hearing
从他们自己父母以外的人那里听讲也不错
some of these things from people other than their parents.
那太好了
Great.
或许我们可以一起给孩子们讲啊
Hey, maybe it's something you and I could do together?
不不不 你的主意我不该跟你抢功劳
Oh, no, no, no, this was your idea.
可是你经验比我丰富许多嘛
Yeah, but you've got way more experience.
跟孩子们相处的经验
With kids, I mean.
我知道你是指这个意思
I know what you meant.
况且 让他们听一个女士讲也很有帮助啊
Plus, it would be great for them to hear from a woman.
所以不是请你 就只能请佩佩了
So, either you or Peg, so...
我来吓唬孩子就行 请她就是吓死孩子了
Oh. I want to scare them, but not that much.
所以你愿意吗
So, you'll do it?
好的
Okay.
我去告诉杰夫牧师 最爱看他听到"忄生爱"时
I'll tell Pastor Jeff. I like watching his face get all red
他满脸通红的样子了
when I mention S-E-X.
你的脸也是呢
Hey, yours does, too.
所以你把点券给我们
So, you're gonna give us your ticket,
我们就会给你这只泰迪熊
and we're gonna give you the teddy bear.
我要一只泰迪熊干嘛
Why would I want a teddy bear?
我们会跟你把泰迪熊买♥♥回来
'Cause then we're gonna buy the teddy bear back.
但我说了我不要泰迪熊啊
But I said I don't want a teddy bear.
我要现金
I want cash.
你会拿到现金的
You're gonna get the cash.
那你们一直说泰迪熊干嘛呢
Then why do you keep talking about a teddy bear?
因为这样才不算是赌博啊
'Cause this way it ain't gambling.
但我想赌博
But I want to gamble.
赌博是犯法的 但这样是灰色地带
Well, gambling's illegal. This is a gray area.
你就把钱给他吧
Just give him the cash.
不 他会想明白的
No, he's gonna get this.
我觉得不会
I don't think he is.
听你姥姥的 我搞不明白
Listen to your Meemaw. I don't get it.
把你的票给我
Just give me your ticket.
哇 你的泰迪熊真不错
Wow. That is a nice teddy bear.
我想从你手里买♥♥下来
I'd like to buy that from you.
我觉得他没明白
I don't think he got it.
然后米希说和妈妈
And then Missy said it was embarrassing
讨论繁殖话题很尴尬
to talk to our mother about reproduction.
有意思 你们母亲至少掌握了
Interesting, yet the two of you
关于这个课题的实践性知识
are living proof she has at least
你们两个就是活生生的证据
a working knowledge of the subject.
我也是这么说的 然后米希说是我有问题
That's what I said, then Missy said something's wrong with me.
我觉得你像我一样正常
Oh, I think you're as normal as I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过 我被叫过怪人
Although, I have been called an odd duck
有一次还有人叫我怪胎
and, one time, a quirky turkey.
那些人可能是嫉妒
Those people were probably jealous.
你知道 有科学证据表明
You know, there's some science to indicate
青少年和成年人
that adolescents process embarrassment
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表