剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I was wearing the new skirt,
自我感觉非常良好
and I felt really good.
裙子挺可爱啊
Cute skirt.
谢啦
Thanks.
你腿毛好多哦
Your legs are so hairy.
好恶心
Gross.
-那帮臭婊♥子♥ -谢谢你
- Those bitches. - Thank you.
所以你才换上了运动裤吗
Is that why you got on sweat pants?
还有更惨的
It gets worse.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我回家后在浴室里
I came home, and I was in the bathroom,
看到了妈妈的刮毛刀
and I saw Mom's leg razor.
我有不祥的预感 你有看到刮毛膏吧
Oh, no. Please tell me you also saw shaving cream.
-没有 -肥皂呢
- I didn't. - Soap?
水 乳液
Water? Lotion?
什么都没看见吗
Anything?
是我 达伦
Hey, it's Darren.
你好
Hello.
你玩不玩《龙与地下城》
Any chance you play Dungeons and Dragons?
当然啦 我曾经设计过一场战役
And how. I once created a campaign
背景为1940年代的伦敦 阿兰·图灵是游戏角色
set in 1940s London where Alan Turing was a character,
我让数学家们当法师
and I had the mathematicians be magic users
他们的魔法是定理而不是念咒
with theorems instead of spells.
情报人员当牧师...
The intelligence officers were clerics...
你说"玩"就行了 我们今晚要玩
"Yes" works. We're playing tonight
还缺一位法师 你要来吗
and we're down a magic user. You in?
你们什么时候玩
When are you playing?
7点开始 玩到几点没有限制
We start at 7:00. We'll go till whenever.
我妈昨天都不让我待到6点
My mom didn't let me stay past 6:00 yesterday.
-更不会让我"没有限制"地待下去 -好瞎
- She'll never let me stay till "Whenever." - Bummer.
你们可以来我家玩
You could play at my house.
-不要 -好瞎
- No. - Bummer.
这个词我还是第一次说 听起来酷不酷
I've never said that before. Did it sound cool?
-不酷 -好瞎
- No. - Bummer.
你开啤酒之前 能不能先去接谢尔顿回来
Oh, before you open that, could you pick up Sheldon
-我要煮饭 -我没得选吗
- so I can get dinner on? - Do I have to?
不好意思 那养育小孩的事我一个人包办好了
I'm sorry. I guess I'll do all the parenting around here.
我今天过得很不顺 就不能让我清净五分钟吗
I'm having a hell of a day. Can I get five minutes' peace?
我有机会清净过五分钟吗
When do I get five minutes' peace?
你就不能帮我分担这一件烦心事吗
Honestly, can you just take this one thing off my plate?
喂
Hello?
爸爸 我朋友要玩《龙与地下城》
Dad, my friends are playing Dungeons and Dragons.
我今晚能不能在宿舍过夜 拜托拜托
Can I please stay the night in my dorm room?
我保证很安全
I promise it's safe.
我没意见
Fine with me.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Bye.
这么容易就答应了
That was easy.
-是谁打来 -谢尔顿
- Who was that? - Sheldon.
他要在宿舍过夜
He's gonna stay the night in his dorm.
你为什么要答应他
Why would you let him do that?
帮你再分担一件烦心事
One more thing off your plate.
你不是真跟我们儿子说
You did not just tell our son
他今晚可以一个人在那过夜吧
that he could stay the night by himself.
学校里很安全 而且他不是一个人 还有朋友在
The campus is safe, and he's not by himself, he's with friends.
我们又不认识那些朋友
Friends that we don't know.
万一现场有酒呢
What if there is alcohol?
那他们就会学到很多
Then they're gonna get a lot of fun facts
与发酵饮料历史有关的冷知识
about the history of fermented beverages.
我是跟你说认真的
I am serious.
我也是认真的 不然我怎么知道
So am I. How else would I know
猴子吃了丛林地上的腐烂水果后
that monkeys get drunk by eating rotten fruit
会醉
off the jungle floor?
他没准备好应付这种情况
He is not ready for this kind of situation.
玛丽 他是个乖孩子
Mary, he's a good kid.
不会乱喝不该喝的东西
He's not gonna drink anything he shouldn't.
再说如果他在乎同侪压力
And if he cared about peer pressure,
就不会戴领结了
he wouldn't wear a bow tie.
我说不好 我想我不该喝
I don't know. I don't think I should.
只是沙士而已
It's just root beer.
大晚上的 我妈妈不会允许我喝的
This late in the evening, my mother wouldn't approve.
好吧
Okay.
不过话说回头 我以为他们会不肯让我过夜
Then again, I didn't think they'd let me stay,
-没想到答应了 所以喝可能也行 -我有办法
- and they did, so maybe it's fine. - I know,
-不如你掷骰子决定 -好主意
- why don't you roll for it? - Ooh, good idea.
17 那我可以喝
Seventeen. Guess I'll have it.
可以开始玩了吗
We playing?
等一下 你有杯垫吗
Hold on. Do you have a coaster?
有 在瓷器柜里
Yeah, it's in the china cabinet.
瓷器柜在哪
And where would that be?
你好会贴创可贴
You're good at Band-Aids.
是谢尔顿让我练就的本领
I've had practice on Sheldon.
他很容易受伤
He's a fragile boy.
-我明天不想回学校了 -你必须回去
- I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. - You have to!
绝不能让她们赢
You can't let them win.
不过穿裤子去
But wear pants.
你的腿惨不忍♥睹
This is hard to look at.
我听说欧洲女人不剃体毛
I heard women in Europe don't shave.
也许我该移居过去
Maybe I should move there.
她们还喝常温啤酒呢
They also drink warm beer.
她们懂个屁
They don't know what they're doing.
你能不能教我正确的方法
Will you show me how to do it the right way?
刮毛吗 可以
Shave? Yeah.
学喝酒就该找你的酒鬼老爸
Drink? Your dad's the expert.
男生真轻松
Boys have it so easy.
体毛多到炸也没人管
They can be as hairy as they want.
但他们很可怜啊 四肢发达头脑简单
Yeah, but they gotta walk around being dumb
身上还很臭
and smelly all the time.
这待遇送你都不要
Who wants that?
所以我这辈子都得刮毛
So I have to shave forever,
然后嫁给一个又蠢又臭的男人吗
then marry someone who's dumb and smelly?
这倒未必 不过
Not necessarily, but...
可能性很大
there's a good chance.
人生无望啊
That's depressing.
所以才要买♥♥醉来麻痹自己啊
That's where the drinking comes in.
你去哪里
Where you going?
去接儿子
To get our son.
玛丽 别管他 他没事的
Mary, leave him alone. He's fine.
我们不知道他跟谁待在一起
We have no idea who he's with,
你根本不在乎
and you don't even care.
你说得对 你想干什么随便你
You're right. Do whatever you want.
你到底有什么毛病
What is your problem?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
如果你有烦恼 告诉我好吗
If something is going on, tell me.
上班时我被围攻了
They're coming after me at work.
被谁
Who?
球队的后援会 他们想换教练
The boosters. They want a new coach.
你要被炒了吗
Are you getting fired?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
你不是要出门吗
Don't you have to go?
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
"你打开地窖门
"You open the gate of the crypt,
看见两个一模一样的精灵公主"
and you see two identical elven princesses."
谢尔顿 你会怎么做
Sheldon, what do you do?
我不太舒服
I-I don't feel so good.
怎么了
What's going on?
我胃疼
My stomach hurts.
你吃了多少零食
How much did you eat?
我想想...
Well...
哥们你不是吧
Dude.
我得躺下
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表