剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Hello?
布兰达啊
Hey, Brenda.
你的大脑拥有无尽力量...
Your mind holds limitless powers...
太遗憾了
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
那只好改天了
Well, we'll have to pick another day, then.
好的
Okay.
快点好起来 再见
Feel better. Bye.
怎么了
What's going on?
布兰达来不了吃晚饭了
Brenda can't make it to dinner.
她不太舒服
She's not feeling well.
真可惜
Oh, that's too bad.
我给她煮一盘 等会送过去
I'll make her a plate and run it over later.
我可以帮你拿过去的
I can bring that if you want.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯 我在医院那会有点迷糊
Yeah. I was a little out of it at the hospital.
我真的想道声谢
I really want to say thanks.
那很好
That'd be nice.
我赶上吃晚饭了 棒
I'm in time for dinner. Good.
因为我♥干♥了"体力活" 现在饿得很
'Cause I have worked up an appetite.
你好
Hi.
玛丽想给你送些吃的
Mary wanted to send over some food,
因为你身体不舒服
since you weren't feeling well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们能聊两句吗
Can we talk a minute?
之前的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm-I'm sorry about earlier.
没事 我能理解
It's okay. I understand.
我就是不希望气氛变得尴尬
I just don't want this to be weird.
我们是邻居 你和我老婆是朋友
We're neighbors. You and my wife are friends.
你两个孩子不在家吧
Your kids aren't here, right?
不在
No.
那继续 我们是邻居
S-So, we're-we're neighbors.
你和我老婆是朋友
You and my wife are friends.
所以才怪啊 乔治
That's why it's weird, George.
可是实际上并没发生什么
But nothing actually happened.
没必要有罪恶感
There's no reason to feel guilty.
-行吧 -我们是不是喝多了 当然
- Okay. - I mean, did we have too much to drink? Sure.
有没有说过要一起从酒吧回家
Did-did we talk about going home from the bar together?
这件事我真的很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry about that.
没必要道歉 因为我们没一起回家
No need to apologize, 'cause we didn't go.
我们只不过在公共场所度过了美好时光 对吗
All we did was have a nice time in a public place. Mm?
那有什么不妥吗
Is there anything wrong with that?
感觉是有点不妥
Kind of feels like it.
确实
It does feel like it.
为什么会有这种感觉
Why does it feel like it?
也许
Maybe...
是因为跟令自己感到特别的人谈心很开心
...'cause it was nice to talk to someone and feel special.
没错
It was.
也许你该走了
Mm, maybe you should go.
我该走了
I should go.
-谢谢你特地过来 -没事
- Thanks for stopping by. - Yeah.
好了
Yeah, all right.
面对一个混乱世界
In the face of a chaotic world,
我们都用不同方式寻求安慰
we all seek comfort in different ways.
有些人求助于更崇高的力量
Some turn to a higher power.
主啊 求您保护我的家人
Lord, please protect my family,
关照他们
keep them in your hands.
我对他们的关心 担忧 恐惧 全都...
All my cares, all my worries, all my fears for them...
有些人躲进虚构世界中寻求慰藉
Some take refuge in fictitious worlds.
祝贺你 舰长
My congratulations, Captain.
一次逻辑的耀眼展示
A dazzling display of logic.
你没料到我有那胆量 对吗 史波克
You didn't think I had it in me, did you, Spock?
没有 长官
No, sir.
太迷人了
So great.
我认识的一个人依赖打火机液和火柴的力量
And one person I know relied on lighter fluid and a match.
米希与马库斯永远在一起
没错 烧成灰吧
That's right, burn.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
放下过去
Moving on.
放下什么
From what?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表