剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
他这孩子肯定要开心坏了
Oh, he's gonna be so happy.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
做好出游的准备了吗
You ready for your road trip?
在做 我正在计划如厕时间表
Yes. I'm plotting bathroom breaks.
有点困难 因为我不确定
It's tricky because I'm not sure
两位博士他们上厕所的频率
how frequently Dr. Linkletter and Dr. Sturgis need to urinate.
或许我该打电♥话♥问一下
Maybe I should call them.
是我就不打 你问老头子膀胱的事
Ooh, I wouldn't. You ask old guys about their bladder,
那可是千言万语都说不完啊
you're in for a long conversation.
这么多地图是干嘛
What's with the maps?
我要跟斯特吉斯与林克莱特博士
I'm going with Dr. Sturgis and Dr. Linkletter
一起去戴维斯山脉的电波望远镜台
to a radio telescope in the Davis Mountains.
好棒好棒拍拍手
Of course you are.
哪不满意了
Problem?
没什么 他总是想做什么都可以
Nope. He gets to do whatever he wants,
而我连跟朋友去海边玩都不准
and I'm not even allowed to go the beach with my friends.
他那个只是校外教学
It's just a school trip.
随便啦
It's fine.
这里写着斯托克顿堡
Oh. Says here Fort Stockton
有世界上最大的走鹃雕像
is home to the world's largest roadrunner statue,
那可真是能吓死个人
which is the stuff of nightmares.
但那里有厕所
But they do have a restroom.
我能跟你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you?
-我惹什么麻烦了吗 -没有
- Am I in trouble?- No.
是女生的事
It's about a girl.
所以是你惹了麻烦
Oh. You're in trouble.
行吧 坐
Yeah, sure.
没什么麻烦啦 只是最近在跟一个女生交往
I'm not really in trouble. I'm just dating this girl,
她年纪稍微比我大了一些
and she's a little older than me.
那问题在哪
What's the problem?
她不知道她实际到底大了我多少
She doesn't exactly know how much older than me she is.
那她到底大你几岁
How much older is she?
大概十岁吧
Like ten years.
但她是个超正的金发妞
But she's blond and she's really hot.
这都不是重点啊
Well, that doesn't matter.
你骗人家就是不对的
I mean, if you're lying to her, that's not okay.
等等
Hold on.
你的意思是 你在我这年纪时碰到这情况
You're saying if you were my age and dating this hot girl,
你会说出实话 亲手断送自己的机会
you'd tell her the truth and blow your chances?
你之前又不是这么提问的
Well, that's not the question you asked me.
那实际上你到底会怎么做
So, what would you really do?
-她结婚了吗 -还没
- She married? - No.
-她有小孩吗 -没有
- She got kids? - No.
那不说实话有何问题
I don't see the problem.
-感谢您 -不客气
- Thank you.- My pleasure.
你就像是我从来没想要过的儿子
You're like the son I never wanted.
我知道我不在这里工作了
Hey, I know I don't work here anymore,
但今晚能借你的办公室一用吗
but could I use this office tonight?
当然不行
No.
好吧
Fine.
你以前用过吗
Did you used to?
当然没有
No.
你最好还是悠着点喝
You might want to pace yourself.
安排的下一个厕所还差...
Our next rest stop isn't for another...
100公里
62 miles.
到之前如果有人想上厕所
If anyone needs to go before that,
我后面有一个"司机之友"
I've got a trucker's buddy in back.
那是什么
What's that?
用来尿尿的塑料瓶
A bottle you urinate in.
1846年从美东出发往加拿大移♥民♥的篷车大队
后来受困山中 死伤无数甚至靠吃人才活下来
抱歉 我们是唐纳大队的人吗
I'm sorry, are we the Donner Party?
公路旅行时有不一样的习俗
Societal norms are different on road trips.
比如平常我并不吃垃圾食品
Normally, I don't eat junk food,
但在路上 习俗就是得吃
but here, it's tradition.
我其实都不知道什么是炸五花
I'm not even sure what a chicharron is.
是油炸猪皮
It's the deep-fried skin of a pig.
感觉这件事他们应该写在包装上啊
That seems like something they should say on the bag.
来听点音乐如何
How about some music?
没人喜欢音乐 来玩车上游戏吧
No one likes music. How about a car game?
我有一个好玩的 我说出一个公式
Ooh, I have a fun one where I say a formula,
你得根据我公式中的
and then you have to say another formula
最后一个字母或数字接出下一个公式
starting with the last letter or number that I said.
举个例子 如果我说
So, for example, if I said,
-X = -B ±... -奏乐
- "X" equals negative "B" plus or minus... - Music it is.
抱歉我没办法帮忙你开车
I'm sorry I can't help out on driving duty.
你真的没去学过开车吗
You really never learned?
我是有驾照啦 只是从来对开车都没什么自信
I got my permit, but I've never been comfortable behind the wheel.
那太可惜了
That's a shame.
我很享受驾驶在宽敞道路上的宁静感
I do enjoy the tranquility of the open road.
我觉得能给我内心带来平静
I find it produces a Zen-like calm.
你知道还有什么能让人平静吗
You know what else is calming?
有趣的车上游戏
A fun car game.
这样吧
How about this.
我们数来自其他州的车牌
We'll count out-of-state license plates.
先数到100个的人获胜
First one to a hundred wins.
感觉没我的游戏好玩 但行吧
Not as fun as mine, but very well.
俄克拉荷马州的牌
Um... Ooh, Oklahoma.
是在心中默数
Silently.
妈妈在家吗
Hey. Is your mom home?
上教堂了
Church.
那你等会有安排吗
Oh. What are you up to?
没有
Nothing.
去穿鞋
Put your shoes on.
为什么
Why?
我们一起去做点好玩的事吧
Let's you and me go do something fun.
是你觉得好玩还是我觉得好玩的事
Something I think is fun or something you think is fun?
你和我都觉得好玩的事 快上车
Something we both think is fun. Come on, get in the truck.
-你要教我开车吗 -不是
- You gonna teach me how to drive? - No.
你确定吗 我心里会平衡很多的
You sure? It would just make me feel so much better
-不再妒忌谢尔顿能自♥由♥自在 -你别想开车
- about all the stuff Sheldon gets to do. - You're not driving.
-如果让我开车我会好爱好爱你的 -别演了
- I would seriously love you so much if I could drive. - Stop it.
男人到几岁才会不再像个白♥痴♥笨蛋一样
At what age do guys stop acting like idiots?
糟了 我又做错了什么
Oh, no. What'd I do now?
不是说你
Not you.
小乔治在交往一个比他年长的女人 他谎报年龄
Georgie's dating an older woman and he's lying about his age.
奸诈的臭小子
Oh. That rascal.
你已经知道了
You already knew.
你才不知道我知道什么
You don't know what I know.
我看你脸色就知道了
I see it in your face.
好吧 他来问我的意见
Fine. Well, he asked for my advice.
希望你是叫他要坦白交代
Well, I hope you told him that he has to come clean.
我叫了
I did.
感觉你后面要接"但是"
Sounds like there's a "but" on the way.
但是接着他问我 换我我会怎么做
But then he asked me what I would've done.
戴尔
Dale.
你又不知道全部细节
Well, uh, you don't know all the facts.
有什么细节
What are the facts?
他说她是超正的金发妞
He said that she was blond and hot.
那就可以说谎骗人了吗
And that makes it okay to lie?
在我这岁数 不行
At my age, no.
在他那岁数
At his age?
也不行
No.
接下来这段都是直路吗
Does it go straight like this for a while?
这里是德州
It's Texas.
开到死都是"直"路一条
Goes straight like this for the rest of our lives.
你想试试吗
You thinking of giving it a try?
路上一辆车都没有
Well, there aren't any cars around.
看起来很适合用来练习
Uh, seems like a good place to practice.
很好 我也需要休息一下
Excellent. I could use a break.
太刺♥激♥了
This is exciting.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表