剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
How am I supposed to set foot in my church
我以后在教堂该怎么面对别人的眼光
if our son has a child out of wedlock?
这关别人什么事啊
It's nobody's business.
乔治 我们这里又不大
It's a small town, George,
八卦很快就传遍全镇
everything is everybody's business.
你就没有想过或许人家
You ever stop to think maybe she doesn't
并不想嫁给一个17岁的屁孩吗
want to marry a 17-year-old?
他3月就满18岁了
He'll be 18 in March.
算了 跟你说不通理
All right, you're just being ridiculous.
我信基♥督♥教的道理
I'm being a Christian.
你的出生 是神赐的礼物
When you were born, you were a gift from God
但这也无法改变我超级不爽你
but that does not change the fact that I am very mad at you!
好吧
All right.
-你看起来好糟啊 -多谢关心啊
- You look like crap. - Thanks.
-你昨晚出去喝酒作乐了吗 -当然没有
- You go out drinking last night? - Of course not.
因为我这么糟时 就是前一天出去喝酒了
'Cause when I look that bad, I been out drinkin'.
我只是没怎么睡而已
I just didn't get much sleep.
是有什么烦心事吗
Oh? Something bothering you?
这个嘛...
Well...
最近发生了一些...
there are some things going on that are...
-令人烦忧的事 -早安
- ...of concern. - Morning.
-早安 -早安
- Morning. - Good morning.
没发生什么事吧
Everything okay?
-没有 -当然没有
- Yeah. - You bet.
感觉就不对头
Don't seem like it.
就是没事 你快准备上学吧
Well, it is. Go get ready for school.
继续说
Carry on.
在我说之前 我想先跟你道歉
Before I say anything, I owe you an apology.
爱听 你快说吧
Love 'em, hit me.
我想到我当年让你受到的煎熬...
I was just thinking about the hell I put you through when...
妈 你看到我周四专用袜了吗
Mom, have you seen my Thursday socks?
我的衣柜里只找到了周三与周五专用袜
I looked in my drawer and I could only find Wednesday and Friday.
周四袜在烘衣机里
Thursday's are in the dryer.
找到这一双野孩子了
Oh. Here's the little rascals.
你刚才要说...
You were saying?
我是想到了
I was just thinking about
我当年怀上小乔治时...
when I was pregnant with Georgie, and...
你心里想必也是十分难熬吧
how hard that must've been for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
小乔治把那女生肚子弄大啦
Georgie got that girl pregnant?
你小声点... 是的
Keep your voice down. And... yes.
好像发生了什么事情
Something weird's going on.
如果你是想说消失的袜子
If you mean my missing socks,
它们在烘衣机里爸爸的四角裤旁
they were in the dryer clinging to Dad's boxer shorts.
我是在说妈妈 我刚才进厨房♥时
I mean with Mom. When I was in the kitchen,
她跟姥姥突然就安静了
she and Meemaw got real quiet.
我刚才去过厨房♥ 看起来一切正常
I was just in there and they seemed perfectly normal.
那昨晚呢
And what about last night?
昨晚怎么了
What about it?
他们跑去车♥库♥里关着门谈事情
They were talking in the garage with the door shut.
这有什么奇怪的
What's odd about that?
我们家的人才不"谈话"
Nobody in this house talks.
那你觉得是发生了什么事呢
Hmm. What do you think is going on?
不知道 但我告诉你肯定是坏事
I don't know, but I'm telling you, it's bad.
也不一定吧
Not necessarily.
他们说不定是想给我们办惊喜派对
Maybe they're planning a surprise party for us.
我们的生日还很久呢
Our birthday isn't for months.
的确 但可能只是提早计划啊
True. Maybe they needed some lead time.
毕竟霍金教授也不可能随邀请随到
You can't expect Stephen Hawking to roll in at a moment's notice.
走啦 我带你们去学校 出发
Come on, I'm taking you both to school. Let's move it.
他看起来好糟
He looks terrible.
他有心脏问题
He has had heart problems,
而且最近工作又十分不顺利
plus he's been having a rough time at work.
更别说他不控制体重
Not to mention he's pretty chunky.
天啊 不知道睿侠有没有卖♥♥心脏除颤仪
Oh, dear. I wonder if RadioShack makes a defibrillator.
那女孩比他大了起码10岁呢
That girl is like ten years older than him.
因为他骗人家啊
Because he lied to her.
打从一开始我就告诉他
I told him from the start that he needed to come clean,
必须跟人说实话
and be honest.
早安
Morning.
我知道了
I know everything.
靠
Dang it.
你告诉她干嘛啊
Why'd you have to tell her?
她是我妈妈 而且...
She is my mother, and...
我带孩子们去学校
Taking the kids to school.
-再见 -祝你们今天顺利
- Bye. - Have a good day.
我看出来了
I see it now.
我想为自己辩护一下
Okay, in my defense...
辩护你个大头鬼 你就是个白♥痴♥
You have no defense. You're an idiot.
我大部分的辩护就是在说这点
That was a big part of my defense.
我们什么时候能坐下来好好跟人家谈谈
When do we get to sit down with her and talk this through?
事情是这样的...
Ah, yeah, here's the thing about that:
她没有什么兴趣想见你们
she ain't real eager to meet y'all.
为什么啊
Why not?
你当年被乔治搞大肚子时 你想见他父母吗
Did you want to meet George's parents when he knocked you up?
我不是被"搞大肚子" 我是怀上孩子
I was not "Knocked up," I was with child.
而且那"孩子"就在这里呢
And he's right there.
-干嘛 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
我爱你
I love you.
好吧
Okay.
以防你没听出来 她刚才是代表我俩发言
In case it's not apparent, she was speaking for both of us.
好的
Okay.
-靠 -我不是来跟你吵架的
- Ah, damn it. - I'm not here to fight with you,
也不是来批判你 我就是想来谈谈
or pass judgment on you, I just want to talk about...
这件事接下来想怎么处理
where we're going with all this.
没什么好谈的吧
There's nothing to talk about.
-这"事"是我的事 -的确
- All this is my business. - That's true.
我就是觉得
I just thought it might be nice
带你见见小乔治他们家会挺好的
if you got to meet Georgie's family.
我都还没告诉我家人呢
I haven't even told my own parents yet.
我就想告诉你 我经历过这一切
Just so you know, I went through this very thing
我女儿 小乔治她妈妈当年也这样
with my own daughter, Georgie's mom.
我们懂
So, we get it.
真的吗
Really?
我们就是想帮忙
We just want to be helpful.
但我现在很不爽小乔治
Well, I'm not very happy with Georgie right now.
没人看他顺眼 我们真的懂
Nobody is. We get it.
谢了 布兰达 感激不尽
Thanks, Brenda, I really appreciate it.
没什么大事 我们就是要商量点家事
Oh, nothing major, just, um, some family stuff that we need to talk about
孩子们不在场比较好
and it'd be better if the kids weren't here.
太好了 我6点送他们过去行吗
Great, I'll send 'em over at 6:00?
好的
Okay.
我们要被流放到哪
Where are we going?
别偷偷在人家后面出现啊
Don't be sneaking up on me.
我没偷偷 我们要去哪
I wasn't sneaking. Where are we going?
布兰达邀请你和你哥今晚
Brenda invited you and your brother over
去和比利一起吃晚饭
to dinner with Billy tonight.
-为什么 -因为他们热情好客啊
- Why? - Because they're nice people!
你好暴躁 吃点药吧
Wow. Take a pill.
我不明白我为什么还得打领带
I don't see why I got to wear a tie.
因为我们想给对方留个好印象
Because we want to make a good impression.
她都见过这个大呆瓜了 形象早就无可挽回
She already met this bozo, aren't we past that?
你们能不能记住 不是我一个人搞出来的
Hey, let's just keep in mind, I didn't do this by myself.
探戈需要两人一起
It takes two to tango.
你知道探戈是什么吗
Do you even know what a tango is?
就是上♥床♥啊 不是吗
It's sex, ain't it?
杰夫牧师就在隔壁
Pastor Jeff is right next door.
也许我该邀他加入我们
Maybe I should invite him to join us.
为什么
Why?
这样就能让上帝介入这件事情
So we can bring God into the conversation.
上帝没阻止她怀上 我想祂老人家做得够多了
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表