剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
这是我祈祷来的 你得分我一半
Half of that's mine. I prayed for it.
回你的房♥间
Go to your room.
你在浪费宝贵时间
You're wasting valuable time.
我没有 你才在浪费
I'm not, you are.
先生们 请让这辆研究列车保持正轨...
Gentlemen, if we could please keep this train on the tracks...
我们按我的计划走就会在正轨了
We'll be on track if we follow my plan,
所以抱歉 我必须要坚持己见了
so I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist.
坚持个大头鬼
Insist?
你又不是团队的老大
You're not the alpha dog around here.
我同意
I agree.
这话说出来你俩可能会不好受
This may be hard for both of you to hear,
但哈格迈尔校长指派我为领导
but President Hagemeyer put me in charge.
我知道你这话肯定是假的
I know for a fact that isn't true,
因为她让我当领导
because she put me in charge.
我们可能有个问题
We may have a problem.
我能说什么
What can I say?
总得试试 万一呢
I tried something.
你真觉得分别骗我们是团队领导
So you really thought you could tell us we were all in charge
我们不会发现吗
and we wouldn't figure it out?
我只想说 我也明确告诉过你们三个
Well, in my defense, I said to each of you,
"你要保守秘密啊"
"Let's keep this between us."
你们破坏了我的信任 我有点失望
I'm a little disappointed that you broke my trust.
的确 我们很对不起
That is true. We're sorry.
别道歉 她使手段想操纵我们呢
Don't apologize for that. We were being manipulated.
第一个说出秘密的就是你
You were the one who blabbed first.
那是因为你一直在拖大家后腿
That's because you kept slowing us down
提一堆过时的主意
with your outmoded ideas.
先生们 如果你们都能按我说的...
Gentlemen, if we could just follow my plan...
-不要 -不要
- No. - No.
希望你们能开始理解
Well, I hope that you're starting
我要想让任何人当领导会碰到的困境
to see the challenge I faced putting any of you in charge.
你说得对 我们很抱歉
You're right, we're sorry.
-别道歉了 -对不起
- Stop that. - Sorry.
在项目领导被选出来之前 我们无法继续
Well, we can't move forward until a project leader is chosen.
他说得对 我愿意接下来
He's right, I'll do it.
-你就是个孩子 -你才是老屁孩
- You're a child. - You're a child.
你们都是幼稚鬼
Oh, you're all children.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
所以到底选谁呢
Well, who's it gonna be?
先生们 我是卡萝·李博士
Gentlemen, I'm Dr. Carol Lee,
新的实验宇宙学中心主任
director of the new experimental cosmology center.
你有什么资格能领导我们的项目
What makes you qualified to lead our project?
-对啊 -对啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我有伯克利大学的物理博士学位
Well, I have a PhD in physics from Berkeley,
我曾经在IBM的沃森研究中心工作
I worked at IBM's Watson Research Center
领导材料研究团队
as lead of the materials research group,
我还养大了3个小男孩
and I raised three little boys,
恰好跟你们3个家伙如出一辙
which I understand you've been acting like.
感觉她十分有资格能胜任
Sounds like she can handle it.
亲爱的主啊 请原谅我的罪
Dear Lord, please forgive me.
我不应该刮完那张刮刮乐
I shouldn't have finished that scratcher.
那是不对的
That was wrong.
但我现在刮到了这份奖金 我们家真的用得上
But now that I have the money, my family could really use it.
我知道赌博是有罪的
I know. Gambling is a sin.
但是呢 我没有花钱买♥♥那张刮刮卡
Although, I didn't buy the scratcher,
这样还算是赌博吗
so is that even gambling?
为什么米希说我们家发财了
Why is Missy saying we're rich?
我建议我们在屋顶架一座电波望远镜
I suggest we mount a radio telescope on the roof
这样我们就能清楚得到电波波动的数据
so that we can get a good read on the fluctuations in radiation.
太棒了
Excellent.
我们挑选某一小块天空 然后深入研究
We'll pick a small region of the sky and drill down.
哎哟哟 悠着点吧
Whoa, whoa, pump your brakes.
我们需要至少45平方度的天空
We need at least a 45-square-degree sector of the sky
才有机会得到任何有实际意义的数据啊
in order to take any meaningful readings.
太扯了吧 我们需要做的
That's ridiculous. What we need to do is cut
是从地平线切开一条线来观测
a single linear section across the horizon.
不 如果我们不集中观测 是得不到有用数据的
No, if we don't focus, we won't get any useful data.
我建议最多20弧分
I suggest 20 arc minutes max.
妙招是要挑到一个好地点
The trick is to pick a good spot.
想看妙招去看魔术师吧
You want a trick? Go see David Copperfield.
要不我来把你变不见吧
How about I make you disappear?
是我让你们去角落冷静
Do I need to separate you?
还是我们能齐心协力
Or can we try to put our minds together
为了科学进步而合作
for the advancement of science?
第二种
The second one.
女士 我知道你刚来还不熟 但我们都是这样
I know you're new here, ma'am, but this is our process.
他们斗嘴 我负责收场拯救世界
They argue, I swoop in and save the day.
虽然过程有点奇葩 但...
It may seem unorthodox to you, however...
第... 第二种
The-the second one.
我告诉你 我们不能留下来
I'm gonna tell you right now, we can't keep it.
又不是捡到流浪狗 这可是500块啊 玛丽
It's not a puppy, Mary, it's 500 bucks.
这是赌博
It is gambling.
那你为什么买♥♥
Then why'd you buy the ticket?
我没买♥♥啊 是加油站的人送的
I didn't buy it. They gave it to me at the gas station.
感觉这是上天要赐我们的礼物啊
Okay, well, that sounds like a gift from God.
你不能违背祂的好意啊
You don't want to make Him mad.
主才不会这样呢 乔治
That is not how God works, George.
假如祂是希望你收下然后捐给教会呢
What if he wanted you to have it to give to the Church?
这个...
Well...
从上一句引申 假如祂是希望你收下
Well, uh, based on that, what if he wanted you to have it
-用来买♥♥东西呢 -乔治
- so we could buy stuff? - George.
我想说的是 我们辛勤工作 正直善良
All I'm saying is, we work hard, we're good people.
也许这是我们应得的
Maybe we deserve this.
如果能有台洗碗机是挺好的
I guess a dishwasher might be nice.
这就对了 去买♥♥洗碗机
There you go. Get a dishwasher.
我说不好 我再考虑考虑
I don't know. I'll think about it.
有什么好考虑的 偶尔也要享乐一下
What's to think about? Have some fun for once.
我们要用那笔钱去享乐吗
Ooh, we getting something fun with the money?
我们在商量买♥♥台洗碗机
We're talking about a dishwasher.
你们的梦想几时消逝的
When did your dreams die?
-有了小孩之后 -乔治
- When we had kids. - George.
当时我正扛着脉冲发生器 站在离地
I was carrying pulsers 75 feet up
75英尺的湿滑金属梯上
a wet metal ladder
突然发生了地震
when there was an earthquake.
我为了活命紧紧抓着...
So, I am hanging on for dear life...
我们应该在各栋建筑的屋顶上
Ooh, we should set up several radio telescopes
组建电波望远镜阵列
on different rooftops in an array.
这个小孩有没有消停的时候
你会说中文
You speak Mandarin.
当然
你也会说中文对吧
对
你质疑谢尔顿的嘴消停不下来的
我听见我名字了 他们在说什么
I heard my name. What are they saying?
我不会说中文 只会一点法语
I don't speak Mandarin. Just a little French.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我刚才问谢尔顿有没有消停的时候
哈
Ha!
我倒希望他有
在场有人会说克林贡语吗[《星际旅行》]
Well, does anyone here speak Klingon?
你把巧克力藏在哪
-李博士 -谢尔顿
- Dr. Lee? - Sheldon.
我能占用您一点时间吗
May I have a moment of your time?
当然 请进
Of course, come in.
坐吧
Sit.
你有什么事
How can I help you?
我感觉我的贡献没受到重视
I feel like my contributions aren't being taken seriously.
很遗憾你有这种感觉
Oh, well, I'm sorry you feel that way,
但我有仔细倾听每个人的提议
but I'm listening to everyone's contributions.
可你没接纳我任何一条提议
But you're not taking any of mine.
确实 但林克莱特和斯特吉斯博士
No. But Drs. Linkletter and Sturgis
似乎对我们现在的走向很满意
seem happy with the direction we're headed.
我想是因为
Well, I think it's because
你利用了女人的小心机
you're using your feminine wiles.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表