剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
除非世界大变 否则就是1万1000啊
Last time I checked, that's 11,000.
这怎么发生的
How did this happen?
我中了三根香蕉
I got three bananas,
机器就问我要不要连本带利追赌
and it asked me if I wanted to parlay, and I said,
我觉得听起来很好玩 就按了按钮
"Well, that sounds like fun," so I hit that button,
结果我就"哇"一声 因为中大奖了
and I went, "Whoo-hoo!" 'cause I won.
这绝对是系统出错了
This has got to be a glitch.
去找操作手册 找找"系统故障"
Go get a manual and-and-and look up "Glitch."
-我们有操作手册吗 -去找就是了
- We have a manual? - Just find one.
-有问题吗 -当然没问题
- Is there a problem? - No, of course not.
没事啦 你不用给我钱
That's okay. You don't have to pay me.
当然得付啦
Of course I do.
那太好啦 快付我钱
Good. Then pay me.
-找到手册了 -太好啦
- Found the manual. - Great.
这是洗衣机的
This is for the washing machines.
等我回来
I'll be back.
你好啊 珊姆
Hello, Sam.
你好啊
Hey.
你在这里做什么呢
What are you doing here?
我本来要回我宿舍里读书
Well, I was gonna study in my dorm,
但我看到门口挂了袜子
but there was a sock on my door.
你不想摸别人的脏袜子吗
Oh, and you didn't want to touch it.
我完全能理解
I understand completely.
你真是不理解 不过没关系
Yeah, you really don't, but that's fine.
我自己也有一间宿舍
Well, I have a room here,
如果你愿意 你可以来跟我一起读书
so you could study with me if you'd like.
可以啊 当然
Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah.
那太好了
That'd be great.
所以你的门上为什么会有袜子啊
Why was there a sock on your door?
是一种暗号♥
It's like a signal.
代表什么意思的暗号♥
A signal for what?
代表某种我应该切换话题的信♥号♥♥
A signal that I should change the subject.
你课上得怎么样啦
How are your classes going?
非常好 谢谢你的关心
So well, thank you for asking.
-我不知道你住校呢 -是不住啊
- I didn't realize you lived on campus. - I don't.
那你为什么会有宿舍
Then why do you have a dorm room?
为了让我课程空档有地方去
So I have a place to go during the gaps in my schedule.
等等 你还是单人房♥吗
Wait, you have a single?
而你甚至都不在这里睡觉
And you don't even sleep here?
我有时候会睡个午觉啦
Well, sometimes I take naps,
但那床垫有点高低不平
but that mattress is lumpy-lumpy.
我跟另外俩女孩共享跟这一样大小的房♥间
I live with two other girls in a room this size.
那你应该去跟校长投诉啊
You should've complained to President Hagemeyer.
她人非常好
She was very accommodating.
等等 你还有两个衣柜啊
Wait, there are two closets?
那是洗手间
That's a bathroom.
你不是吧
Are you kidding me?
我得跟另外30个人共用同一个
I share one with, like, 30 other people.
感觉好恶心啊
That sounds yucky.
是的 谢尔顿 非常恶心
It is, Sheldon. It is very yucky.
无论你想象中有多恶心 乘10就对了
However yucky you think it is, it is yuckier.
我很欢迎你来用我这间
Well, you're welcome to use mine.
但你记得半蹲 别坐上去
Just squat over the seat, don't sit.
这真是太不公平了
This is so unfair.
你比其他学生多得到太多了
You get so much more than every other student.
公平不是每个人得到一样的东西
Fair isn't everyone getting the same thing.
公平是每个人都得到应得的东西
Fair is everyone getting what they deserve.
谢尔顿 你这傲慢的态度
Sheldon, that arrogant attitude
就是为什么上课没人愿意坐你旁边
is why no one sits with you in class
还有午餐或任何时候
or lunch or ever.
我觉得他们是因为崇敬我的智慧
Well, I like to think that they're maintaining
所以尊敬地跟我保持了距离
a respectful distance out of deference to my intellect.
不 他们才不是这样呢
No. That's not what they're doing.
他们避开你是因为你是个被宠坏的屁孩
They're avoiding you because you're an entitled brat
而且觉得自己高人一等
who thinks that you're better than everybody else.
所以我应该假装自己没那么聪明吗
So, I should just pretend I'm less intelligent than I am?
你应该学会世界上还有许多
You should realize that there are more important things
比聪明才智更重要的事
in life than how smart you are.
我还可爱到不行啊 但说出来太肤浅了
Well, I'm also cute as a button, but it seems shallow to say it.
可以由你来说
You could say it.
小乔治找到手册了
So, Georgie found the manual
并且找出问题在哪里了
and figured out what the problem was.
我知道问题在哪 我赢光你了
I know the problem. I cleaned you out.
是因为机器插头重新插上过后
Because when these machines get unplugged,
会把开奖额度自动还原到最高
they reset at the highest possible payout.
感觉是你的问题啊
Wow, sounds like your problem.
这个嘛
Well...
我付不出1万1000
I don't have $11,000.
我理解
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你要怎么补偿我
So, what are you gonna do about it?
不然这顿算我的吧
Well, obviously, lunch is on me.
哇 整顿午饭吗
Oh, wow. The whole lunch?
连这高级装饰牙签也包吗
Even the little frilly toothpicks?
那你想我怎么样嘛
What do you want me to do?
让我入伙
Make me a partner.
什么
What?
不行
No.
我已经让小乔治入伙了
I already brought Georgie in,
还得贿赂警♥察♥
I have to pay the police off,
不能再让一个人进来分账了
I can't have another hand in the till.
感觉又是你的问题
Sounds like your problem again.
然后她说人们躲开我
And then she said people avoid me
是因为我傲慢又享特权
because I'm arrogant and entitled.
我都不知道我为啥要不爽
I don't even know why it bothers me.
谢尔顿 在乎你的同侪对你的看法
Well, Sheldon, it's normal to care
这是人之常情啊
what others in your peer group think of you.
为什么 这不合理啊
Why? It's not logical.
你听我说
Hear me out.
人类已进化成了群居动物
You see, humans have evolved as social animals,
所以你心里受伤可能起源是来自于
so your feeling hurt might be a deep evolutionary desire
基因中想跟人合作
to cooperate with others
来确保自己能生存下去的那部分
to ensure your survival.
你的意思是从社会生物学的角度上来说
So, you're saying it makes sociobiological sense
我希望别人喜欢我是合理的
to want other people to like me?
是的 你甚至可能从中受惠
Yes, and you may even get benefits from it.
就像是你喜欢的那节目《星际旅游》
It's like on that show you enjoy, Star Track.
-是《星际旅行》 -对
- Trek. - Right.
光柯克舰长一个人也不行啊
Captain Kirk can't do it all by himself.
他需要史波克医生
He needs Doctor Spock.
-是先生 -对
- Mister. - Right.
还有麦科伊先生
And Mister McCoy.
-是医生 -对
- Doctor. - Right.
严格来说 他们是他的下属
Well, technically, they were his subordinate officers,
不过柯克对他们确实一直挺友好的
but Kirk did always deal with them in a friendly manner,
所以我赞同你的看法
so I take your point.
好小伙
Good man.
我可以把这当成是实验
I suppose I could treat it like an experiment.
分♥析♥一下有人喜欢我的好处
Run an analysis of the benefits of having people like me.
这听起来像是舰长
That sounds like an idea the Captain,
医生或先生都会感到骄傲的主意
the Doctor, or the Mister would be proud of.
好极了
Excellent.
照理说史波克这么聪明的人
You know, you'd think a smart fella like Spock
应该有博士学位
would have a doctorate.
事实上 史波克拒绝了
Actually, Spock rejected an offer
瓦肯科学院的邀请 而是去加入星际舰队
from the Vulcan Science Academy in order to attend Starfleet.
我是不会这样选啦
Huh. Not the choice I would have made,
但我还是替他高兴
but I'm happy for him.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
糟透了
Terrible.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表