剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
是该谈谈了
We better.
怎么了
What's going on?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你真的确定吗
Are you sure?
确定一定以及肯定
I'm sure.
有时候这种东西会出错
Sometimes these things ain't accurate.
再验一次看看吧
Maybe take another one.
给
Here you go.
验两次挺可靠 但验三次更...
Two is convincing, but-but three...
我就是怀孕了 小乔治
I'm pregnant, Georgie!
那现在怎么办
What happens now?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
我又没有被17岁男生搞大肚子过
I've never been knocked up by a 17-year-old before.
说句安慰的 我3月就满18岁了
Well, if it helps, I turn 18 in March.
你今晚几点到家
What time are you home tonight?
会晚 球队练习结束我还得去店里上班
Late. I'm working at Ballard's after practice again.
你这样还能坚持多久啊
How long can you keep this up?
要是我被高中炒鱿鱼
Maybe I'll get fired from the high school
我就不用烦恼蜡烛两头烧了
and only have one job to worry about.
-我很遗憾 -是啊
- I'm sorry. - Me, too.
看来你们都听说这个坏消息了
Oh, I'm assuming you heard the bad news.
什么坏消息
What news?
艾萨克·阿西莫夫去世了
Isaac Asimov died.
天啊 他是你学校的朋友吗
Oh, no, is that one of your school friends?
什么 才不是 他是史上最多产的
What? No, he's one of the most prolific
科幻小说作者之一
science fiction writers in the history of the genre.
从没听说过
Never heard of him.
肯定有 他写的《我 机器人》
Sure you have. He wrote I, Robot,
《基地》三部曲
the Foundationtrilogy.
-没听过 -还有《日暮》《正子人》
- Nope. - Nightfall? The Posotronic Man?
-你听说过这个人吗 -没
- You ever heard of this guy? - Mm-mm.
《钢穴》《女主人》《裸阳》
Caves of Steel. Hostess. The Naked Sun?
不管他是谁 很遗憾他去世了 我走啦 再见
Whoever he is, sorry he died. Gotta go. Bye.
-再见 -我真是服了
- Bye. - Astonishing.
阿西莫夫一生写了近500本书
Asimov wrote almost 500 books,
比我家人读过他的著作数整整多了500本
which was apparently 500 more than my family had read.
我能跟你聊一件事吗
Can I talk to you about something?
饶了我吧 这是我的咖啡休息时间
Come on, this is my coffee time.
这事绝对比你的咖啡重要
It's more important than your coffee.
我不喝咖啡 我就会便秘
If I don't drink my coffee, I don't go to the bathroom.
这重要得很
That's important.
我之前交往的女生怀孕了
That girl I was seeing is pregnant.
你赢了 坐
You win. Sit.
我爸妈绝对会宰了我
My folks are gonna kill me.
他们还不知道吗
They don't know yet?
我只跟你一个人说了
You're the only person I told.
天啊 我并不想当这个人
Oh, no, I don't want that.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
好吧 第一要事
All right, first things first.
你确定这孩子是你的种吗
Are you sure this kid's even yours?
确定 我们"睡"了一阵
Yeah. We've been sleeping together.
那也不代表就一定是你的啊
Well, that doesn't mean it's yours.
或许她搞外遇了呢
Maybe she cheated on me.
这好事可遇不可求
We can only hope.
你还坚持得住吗
How are you holding up?
坚持什么事
With what?
-艾萨克·阿西莫夫去世这件事 -谁啊
- The death of Isaac Asimov. - Who?
姥爷最爱的科幻小说作家啊 还记得他吗
Pop Pop's favorite science fiction writer, remember?
拜托 我还能记得你姥爷就不错了
At this rate, you're lucky I remember Pop Pop.
他在我五岁生日的时候送了我
Well, he gave me Asimov's Foundationtrilogy
阿西莫夫的《基地》三部曲
for my fifth birthday.
我还记得他以前总想拉我读这些东西
I remember he used to try to get me to read that stuff.
无聊死了
Boring!
什么无聊 阿西莫夫发明了机器人三定律
Boring? Asimov invented the laws of robotics
与银河帝国的概念
and the concept of a galactic empire.
一本书如果封面没有
If a book doesn't have a shirtless guy
长发裸身猛♥男♥ 打死我也不读
with long hair on the cover, I ain't reading it.
-你错过了神作 -错过了个蛋
- You're missing out. - I'm really not.
你还没评价过我的新车呢
You haven't said a thing about my new car.
我讨厌死它了
Oh. I hate it.
你觉得杰夫牧师会愿意让我照看他孩子吗
Do you think Pastor Jeff will let me babysit for him?
不知道呢
I don't know.
他们的宝宝都还没周岁呢
Their baby isn't even a year old yet.
我朋友就这样赚到10块 她唯一做的
Heather M. Got ten bucks, and all she did was
就是在孩子睡觉的时候看MTV台
watch MTV while her cousin slept.
简直就是诈骗
What a scam.
看孩子这件事没那么简单
It's not always that easy.
他们就是只会躺着的肉团 有什么难的
They lay there like a lump. How hard can it be?
求求你帮我问问杰夫牧师吧
Will you please just ask Pastor Jeff?
我觉得你肯定不会喜欢这个活儿
I don't think you're gonna like it.
你觉得我担不起这个责任
You don't think I'm responsible enough.
我只说了我觉得你不会喜欢这个活儿
All I said was I don't think you're gonna like it.
我不喜欢作业不也都写了
I don't like homework, but I do it.
我看过你写的作业
I have seen your homework.
你也是要那么照看这个宝宝吗
Is that how you're gonna take care of a baby?
数学作业比照顾婴儿难多了
Math is harder than babies.
或许我们在寻找的冷暗物质
Ooh, perhaps the cold dark matter we're looking for
或许不是轴子而是马约喇纳量子
is not the axion but the majoron.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
就这反应吗 我刚才说的可是很豪迈的科学呢
That's it? I just laid down some big boy science.
抱歉 这个世界今天失去了一个伟人
Sorry. We lost a great man today,
但感觉没有人在意这事
and no one seems to care.
阿西莫夫吗
Asimov?
没错 阿西莫夫
Yes, Asimov.
我跟三个人说了这件事 你猜他们回了什么
I told three people the news, and you know what they said?
-"谁啊" -没错
- "Who's that?" - Exactly.
这世界是哪里出了问题 他可是个传奇
What's wrong with the world? The man's a legend.
我都不知道你是粉丝
I didn't know you were a fan.
在读过《裸阳》后就成了粉丝
Ever since I read The Naked Sun.
我承认是被"裸"字吸引读的
I'll admit, I came for the naked,
但我被里面的行星级阴谋所折服
but I stayed for the interplanetary conspiracies.
你有读他的《神们自己》吗
Have you read The Gods Themselves?
"我们无法阻止伊斯特伍德"
"We cannot stop Estwald."
"我们就是伊斯特伍德"
"We are Estwald!"
谁是伊斯特伍德啊
Who's Estwald?
你也不认识他吗
You don't know him either?
我知道阿西莫夫是谁 但我没读过他的书
I know who Asimov is, but I've never read his work.
前面还在扯豪迈的科学呢
Talk about big boy science.
他发明了"机器人学"这个词
The man coined the term "Robotics."
或许我们可以来个读书会
Maybe we could have a book club.
我的社交计划表上超有空
My social schedule is astonishingly open.
真是个完美缅怀他一生的好方法
What a lovely way to honor Asimov's life.
这就跟我妈的读经班一样
It'll be like my mom's Bible study,
差别是我们清楚书里的人物都是虚构的
but we know the characters aren't real.
我们应该从哪一本开始先读
What book should we start with?
那个"裸"什么的感觉不错
That naked one sounded good.
我是小乔治
It's Georgie.
干嘛
What?
我知道你那天跟我说时
I know I was a little freaked out
-我有点慌了手脚 -你应该要慌啊
- the last time I was here. - You should be.
但我回家好好思考了一番
But I had some time to think,
有一件事我想问你
and there's something I need to ask you.
说吧
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表