剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
你为什么总偏心他
Why do you always take his side?
我讨厌这个家
I hate this family!
我本来在解决了 谁知你一回来就强行接手
I was handling it till you came and bulldozed right over me.
-那是因为谢尔顿不开心 -这跟谢尔顿根本无关
- Sheldon was upset. - This isn't about Sheldon.
是因为你觉得你总是对的
It's about you thinking you're always right.
-你要去哪 -离家出走
- Where are you going? - I'm running away.
我要和你一起走
I'm coming with you.
你又想开始了吗
You really want to start this up again?
是吗
Oh, really?
是我想晚上被女儿
Did I want to spend my evening
儿子还有老婆痛骂的吗
getting yelled at by my daughter and my son and my wife?
真不好意思 我都不知道你这么不开心
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so unhappy.
因为你从没费心问过我的感受
Because you never bothered to ask.
乔治
Hi, George.
你好 布兰达
Oh, hey, Brenda.
想要人陪吗
You want some company?
好啊
Sure.
然后米希因为被小男朋友甩了
And then Missy starts tearing everybody a new one,
就开始对所有人发飙
'cause her little boyfriend broke up with her.
可怜的娃
Poor thing.
哪天她老公甩了她 她就不会措手不及了
But good training for when her husband dumps her one day.
我很为你感到遗憾
I'm sorry about that.
不用啦 其实我跟他早就不行了
No, you know what, the truth is, it was over a while ago.
-世事无常嘛 -不过呢
- It happens. - But, hey,
今晚是轮到他负责带孩子 而酒吧女士喝酒半价
he's got the kids tonight and ladies drink half price,
就假装我还是个女士吧
so let's pretend I'm a lady.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
感觉你酒里应该加一点烈的啊
You look like you could use a shot with that beer.
烈酒吗 我明早还得教课呢
Shots? I got school in the morning.
原来我们是俩闺蜜来女士之夜啊
Oh. I didn't realize we were both here for ladies' night.
给我们上几杯烈酒
Can we get some shots over here?
我怎么跟七年级的女生比啊
How am I supposed to compete with a seventh grader?
妈连让我刮腿毛都不准
Mom won't even let me shave my legs.
我们可以回家了吗
Can we please go home?
你回吧 我不回
You can. I'm not.
之前我们知道了
As we've established,
林子很恐怖 小生很怕怕
Woods very scary, me: very scared.
那看来你得在这里待到日出啦
Then I guess you're here until the sun comes up.
透过阳光看清杀我的凶手真面目 拒绝
So I'll be able to see what kills me? Pass.
好歹换回抱怨男生的话题吧
Can you at least go back to complaining about boys
这样我还能睡一阵
so I can get some sleep?
我跟他共舔过同一颗钻石戒指糖
We licked the same Ring Pop once.
但感觉这一切都不代表什么
It's like it meant nothing.
你曾经是啦啦队员啊
You were a cheerleader?
对啊 你看我现在这样应该是看不出来啦
Yeah. I mean, you wouldn't know it to look at me now.
也别这么说
Don't say that.
完全能想象出你站在人体金字塔的顶层
I can totally see you on top of that pyramid.
你明明就看得出我是金字塔地基
Oh, I was on the bottom, and you know it.
但好歹我身材有料 穿毛衣不会松垮垮
But at least I could fill out a sweater.
我也是塞得满满当当啊 姐妹
You and me both, sister.
我爱林纳·史金纳乐团
I love Skynyrd!
你知道我在达拉斯看过他们演出吗
You know what? I saw them play Dallas.
真的假的 哪一年啊
You're kidding. Wh-What year?
那年我刚被美容学校踢出去
I'd just got kicked out of beauty school,
所以大概是... 76年吧
so I guess... '76?
那场我也在啊
I was at that show!
-少来了 -真的
- Stop it. - Nah.
暖场的是纳匝肋乐团
Nazareth opened.
天啊 真的是他们
Oh, my God. They did.
真的是耶
They did.
缘分啊
Small world.
对啊
Yeah.
要不要去跳舞
You want to dance?
我吗 不了
Me? No.
-来嘛 -不啦
- Oh, come on. - No.
还有别人看着呢
There's people here.
那我们换个地方怎么样
Then what if we go someplace else?
什么地方呢
What do you have in mind?
今晚孩子在赫谢尔那边...
Herschel does have the kids.
天啊 太对不起了
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
我刚才... 说了很越矩的话
That was... that was over the line.
你还好吗
You okay?
乔治
George?
您好
Hello?
玛丽 我是布兰达
Mary, it's Brenda.
乔治进医院了
George is in the hospital.
什... 为什么 怎么了
Wha...? Why? What's going on?
我也不确定 急救人员觉得可能是他的心脏
I'm not sure. The paramedics think it might be his heart.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我不知道 医生正在看他
I don't know. The doctors are with him now.
好吧 我会尽快赶过去 回头见
All right, I'll be there as soon as I can. Bye.
小乔治
Georgie?
孩子们 穿好衣服 我们...
Kids, put your clothes on! We...
我还需要买♥♥一本新的笔记本
And now I'm gonna need a new notebook,
我旧的上面写满了"米希与马库斯永远在一起"
'cause mine has "Missy and Marcus forever" written all over it.
天啊 少点猴子镜头 多点克林特吧
Geez. Less monkey, more Clint.
这就对了
There we go.
您好
Hello?
我孩子们在你那里吗
Are the kids with you?
-没有啊 -怎么了
- No. - Why?
乔治进医院了 孩子们也不见了
George is in the hospital, and the kids are missing.
乔治出什么事了
What's wrong with George?
好像是心脏出了问题 我不知道该怎么办了
Something with his heart. I don't know what to do.
没事没事 好 你先去医院
Okay, okay, uh, well, you go to the hospital,
我去你家帮忙你找孩子
and I'll go over to the house and see if I can find the kids.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你觉得两个小的会跟小乔治在一起吗
Uh, you think they might be with Georgie?
我也不知道他上哪去了
I don't know where he is, either!
你确定你的老板不会突然过来吗
You sure your boss isn't gonna show up?
确定 但不敢肯定
Yeah, but not positive.
所以咱们还是打铁趁热吧
So let's keep this train on the tracks.
你不看一下消息吗
Aren't you gonna check that?
不了
Nope.
万一是什么要紧事呢
But what if it's an emergency?
肯定不是
It's not.
我这就关机
I'm turning this off.
我了个去
Dadgummit!
那他会没事吧
Well, is he gonna be okay?
我就知道这么多 快来帮忙找两个小的
You know as much as I do. Now help me find the kids.
我这就来 我大概能猜到他们去了哪
I'm on it. I have an idea where they went.
那就好 对了 你现在人又在哪
Great. And where are you, by the way?
在工作
Uh, at work.
这么晚了 为什么啊
This time of night? Why?
我得去找两个小的了
Got to find the kids.
布兰达
Brenda.
医生有说什么吗
Have you heard anything?
还没
Not yet.
事情是怎么发生的啊
Oh, what happened?
我在酒吧巧遇乔治
Um, I-I ran into George at the bar,
然后... 接下来就记得他胸口突然开始痛了
and... next thing I know, he started having chest pains.
幸好当时有你陪着他 感谢主
Well, thank the Lord you were there with him.
我真的什么事都没有做
Oh. I really didn't do anything.
别这么说
Don't say that!
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表