剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
谁知道如果你不在场
Who knows what would've happened
情况会变成什么样呢
if you hadn't been there?
对啊
Yeah.
米希
Missy?
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
搞毛呢
What the hell?!
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你还吓到我了
You scared me.
你们都吓到我了
Everyone scared me.
爸爸进医院了 我们得过去
Dad's in the hospital. We got to go.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我也不知道
I don't know.
走吧
Come on.
梅德福社区医院
库珀太太
Mrs. Cooper?
您的丈夫将会没事
Your husband's gonna be okay.
感谢上帝
Oh! Praise the Lord.
是轻度心绞痛
It was mild angina pectoris.
我们得让他留院观察
We're gonna keep him for observation,
他已经醒了 你可以去看他啦
but he's awake and you could see him now.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
好
Yeah, um...
我就先走啦 你去看乔治吧
Yeah, I'm gonna get out of here. You go see George.
什么 不行
What? No!
他的命可以算是你救的呢
You might have saved his life.
他肯定会想谢谢你
He's gonna want to thank you.
没事啦 我觉得我最好还是...
You know, that's nice, but I think it's best if...
布兰达 你必需得留下
Brenda, I insist.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
你醒啦
Hi.
看看谁跟我一起来了
Look who I have with me.
你还好吗 乔治
Hey, George.
布兰达
Brenda.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-需要叫医生来吗 -不用
- Do you need a doctor? - Oh, no.
不用 我只是...
Nah, I was just...
见到你很兴奋
excited to see you, hmm?
好消息 你们爸爸没事
Good news. Your dad's doing okay
过几天就能回家了
and should be home in a couple of days.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢现代医学吧
Thank modern medicine.
好啦
Hmm, all right,
你们俩个现在安心睡会儿吧
you two try and get some sleep, okay?
姥姥
Meemaw?
你觉得是我害爸爸犯心脏病吗
Do you think I gave Dad a heart attack?
什么
What?
当然不是
No.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
我对他态度很差
I was really mean to him.
我对他态度也很差
I was mean to him as well.
我做的比你做的坏多了
What I did was so much worse.
这是真的 等我们两个被处罚的时候
That is true. When we're receiving our punishment,
他们真的得好好教训你
they should really let you have it.
-好啦 你们都睡觉吧 -但我只是共犯
- Okay, y'all go to sleep. - But I was just an accomplice.
如果跟主谋受到一样的惩罚就太不公平了
It wouldn't be fair if we got equal punishment.
睡觉
Sleep.
我姥姥不懂
My meemaw didn't understand.
当我焦虑时
When I was feeling anxious,
只有规矩与组织才会令我平静
it was rules and structure that I found soothing--
更别提那镇定心灵的
not to mention the relaxing melody
《星际旅行》主题曲旋律
of theStar Trek theme song.
收声
Stop that.
我平静下来就停
As soon as I'm soothed.
他们硬要用轮椅推我出来已经够糟了
Bad enough they rolled me out in a wheelchair I didn't need.
你好歹可以让我来开车吧
You could've let me drive.
你上个车都气喘吁吁
You got winded getting in the car.
你听到啦
You heard that, huh?
我们是不是该来聊聊那天晚上发生了什么
Should we talk about what happened the other night?
那天晚上发生了啥来着
What happened the other night?
我们大吵了一架
Us having that huge fight.
这件事啊
Oh, that, that.
算了啦
Forget it.
那怎么行
How can I?
就是不顺的一晚嘛
It was a bad night.
我觉得最明智的做法就是当做过眼云烟
I say best thing is to put it in the rearview mirror.
我倒想有这种好事
Oh, I would love that.
行了 那天晚上从未发生过
Done. The other night never happened.
谢谢你
Thank you.
接下来要播放两首
And up next we've got a twofer
林纳·史金纳乐团的劲歌♥金曲
of Lynyrd Skynyrd coming at you.
我想静一静
Could use a little peace and quiet.
在我爸爸从医院回来以后
With my father home from the hospital,
我妈妈吩咐我们要让他静养
my mother had instructed us to let him relax.
有什么比得上热烈讨论
And what could be more relaxing than a spirited discussion
社会规则与道德更令人放松呢
of societal rules and morality?
爸爸
Dad.
怎么啦
What's up?
我碰到烦心的道德难题
I'm struggling with an ethical crisis.
像个普通小孩 别烦心了
Be a kid. Quit struggling.
我与米希那天晚上违反了很多规矩
Missy and I broke a lot of rules the other night,
我们却没有受到惩罚
and we've received no punishment.
孩子 这周已经很乱糟糟了
Buddy, it's been a rough week.
你们两个平安我们就放心了
We're just glad you're both safe.
但由于神并不存在
But in the absence of a divine being,
社会规则是让一个人遵守道德的守门人
society's rules are what keeps a person's morality in check.
你说得对
Well, there you go.
不 你没听懂我在说什么
No, y-you're not following me.
如果不用为行为负责
If actions have no repercussions,
社会会崩溃 一切会陷入混沌
society breaks down, everything devolves into chaos.
你有点太小题大做了
You might be overthinking this.
我也这么想的 然后我又深思了一下 发现并不是
I thought so, too. Then I thought about it, and I'm not.
谢尔顿 你不过有一晚不乖
Sheldon, you had one bad night.
别再纠结了
Just let it go.
可是 我做错事了 却没受到惩罚
But... I did something wrong and I got away with it.
这样不行
That's not okay.
-崽啊 -苏格拉底坚称 欺骗自己的人
- Buddy... - Socrates maintained that the man
体内住着一个敌人
who lies to himself has an enemy living within.
那甚至不是一个人
He's not even a person.
而是一团混乱的私欲
He's just a chaos of selfish desires
包在兽皮里
wrapped in an animal hide.
杰夫牧师来了
Hey. Pastor Jeff is here.
方便让人陪你吗
You up for some company?
当然 我要和牧师聊天 你退下吧
You bet! Got to talk to the pastor. Git.
乔治 谢尔顿 你们好啊
Hey, George, Sheldon.
抱歉 我得"退下"
Excuse me, I have to "Git."
就想拿主日学校那些孩子
Just wanted to bring by some get-well cards
做的慰问卡片给你
from the kids at Sunday school.
真贴心啊
Well, isn't that sweet.
有些人写错你名字"乔治"了
Some interesting spellings of the name "George."
我最喜欢的有
My favorites are
"乔鸡"和"缺智"
"Gorge" and "Garage."
你转告孩子们
Well, you tell the kids
"乔鸡"教练很感谢
that Coach Gorge appreciates it.
-一定 -你要坐会儿吗
- Will do. - You want to sit?
我不打算久留
I'm not gonna stay long.
我就想为你祈祷一下
I just want to pray over you a little
然后就放你休息啦
and let you get some rest.
好吧 来
Oh. Okay, yeah, sure.
主啊 感谢您保佑乔治·库珀
Lord, I thank you for George Cooper
愿您治愈他
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表