剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你有妈妈要去住的地方的电♥话♥吗
Do you have the number where Mom's staying?
发生什么事了吗
Everything okay?
我跟林克莱特博士碰到了问题 想问问她
I need help navigating a situation with Dr. Linkletter.
你应该问你♥爸♥爸 他很聪明啊
You should ask your dad. He's really smart.
你是唯一一个说过这话的人
You're the first person who's ever said that.
对啊 问我看看 搞不好出乎你意料
Yeah, try me. I might surprise you.
我跟林克莱特博士科学上碰到了瓶颈
Dr. Linkletter and I are stuck on a science problem.
我知道斯特吉斯博士能帮上忙 但又不敢说
I know Dr. Sturgis could help, but I'm hesitant to suggest that
因为我知道他们两个在工作上是仇人
because I know they have a professional rivalry.
就我看来
Well, the way I see it,
你们其实都是科学阵营的人 对吧
y'all are on Team Science, right?
是的吧
I suppose.
一个阵营里的人彼此并不需要是朋友
And people on the same team don't have to get along
也能让队伍运转
to work together.
就像你跟妈妈一样
Like you and Mom.
不是啦
No.
就像四分卫与接球员们
A quarterback and his receivers.
他并不是丢给他最要好的人
He doesn't throw it to the guy he likes best.
他会传给有空档的那个人
He throws it to the one that's open.
太有智慧了
So smart.
所以我应该去问斯特吉斯博士
So, I should ask Dr. Sturgis what he thinks about
他对暗物质可能是一种玻色凝聚的看法吗
the dark matter being a Bose condensate?
你想要科学阵营赢吗
Do you want Team Science to win?
谢谢 这个意见对我很有帮助
Thank you. This has been helpful.
什么是玻色凝聚
What's a Bose condensate?
中场休息的时候我告诉你
I'll tell you at halftime.
你觉得自己也算是个创业者了 对吧
You fancy yourself a bit of an entrepreneur, don't you?
我是这么认为的
I like to think so.
现在你不上学了
And now that you're not in school anymore,
我猜你肯定想让你的事业
I bet you're wanting to take your career
更上一层楼
to the next level.
我要是不想 那还算什么创业者
What kind of entrepreneur would I be if I didn't?
那你今天可走运了
Well, this is your lucky day,
因为我有个绝佳的机会
because I have quite the opportunity.
你觉得让你独♥立♥管理一个生意怎么样
How would you like to manage a business all on your own?
那太棒了
That'd be amazing.
做自己的老板 自己说了算
Be your own boss. Call the shots.
太棒了 什么生意
Hell, yeah. What is it?
管理一家洗衣店
Managing a Laundromat.
不可能
No way.
拜托 这个工作最适合你了
Oh, now, come on. You're perfect for this.
我是推销员 那里无东西可卖♥♥
I'm a salesman. There's nothing there to sell.
你面对一大群无聊的人
You got a bunch of bored people
他们揣着满满一口袋硬币
with their pockets full of quarters,
你却什么都推销不出去吗
you can't sell them something?
那你就不是我心中原以为的创业家
Then you're not the entrepreneur I thought you were.
激将法对我没用
That ain't gonna work on me.
不轻易动摇 你果然是个管理人才
And this is why you're management material.
想得美
Nice try.
那个地方全都是女生
The place is wall-to-wall girls.
你上来就提这个不就完事了吗
Why didn't you lead with that?
我哥哥去了洗衣店
My brother went to the Laundromat,
对能看到我姥姥保证过的
excited to meet the female customer base
广大女性客户群感到兴奋
my meemaw had promised.
你说过有"女生"
You said "Girls."
她们是女生啊
They were girls
曾经是
once.
上世纪的事情吧
Not in this century.
听着 我需要你帮我忙
Listen, I need you to help me with this.
我不想经营这个破地方
I don't want to run this dump.
那你当初为什么要顶下来啊
Then why'd you buy it?
我退休了
I'm retired.
本以为会有趣 让我走出家门
I thought it might be fun, get me out of the house.
然后你选了开洗衣店吗
And you picked a Laundromat?
当时看觉得是个好机会
It seemed like a better opportunity at the moment.
出什么事了 你被骗子骗了吗
What happened? You get tricked by a con man?
-没有 -不用不好意思啊
- No. - It's all right.
你这个年纪的人有很多都被骗过
Happens to a lot of people your age.
跟我来
Come with me.
你的单身生活怎么样
Hey, uh, how's bachelor life treating you?
很好
Good.
玛丽以前搞得好像教育孩子很难似的
Mary makes this parenting thing seem hard.
结果我很会教
I'm great at it.
所以 你终于肯尽本分了吗
So, you finally gave it a shot.
很好嘛
Good for you.
随你怎么取笑
Make your jokes,
但我甚至还在帮别人家的孩子
but I'm even helping out kids that aren't mine.
真的吗
Really?
比利·斯巴克斯对米希有点好感
Billy Sparks got a little crush on Missy.
不妙啊
Uh-oh.
-危险区警告 -什么
- Danger zone. - What?
为什么啊
Why?
插手你青春期女儿的爱情生活
Getting in the middle of your teenage daughter's love life?
能出什么事呢
What could possibly go wrong?
我说不过你
I can't win with you.
我都不告诉你我是怎么帮谢尔顿的
I'm not even gonna tell you how I helped Sheldon.
-也许你不说更好 -那好
- It may be better you don't. - Fine.
我用体育类比科学 成功帮到他了
I used a sports metaphor about science, and it worked.
-肯定成功了 -确实成功了
- I'm sure it did. - It did.
-肯定的 -你应该这么想
- I'm sure. - You should be.
-我的确如此 -很好
- I am. - Good.
真的很好
It is good.
你要一直争着说最后一句话吗
Are you just gonna keep having the last word?
-不 -谢谢
- No. - Thank you.
说吧
Just say it.
不用谢我了
You're welcome.
一个秘密赌场
A secret casino room?
是的
Yeah.
警♥察♥把这关了
The cops shut me down.
-太酷了 -非常酷
- That is so cool. - Very cool.
我有一屋子不能玩的老虎机
I got a room full of slot machines I can't
还有一屋子我不想要的洗衣机
turn on and a room full of washing machines I don't want.
再把这地方开起来吧
Let's get this going again.
不行 我现在被他们盯上了
I can't. I'm on their radar now.
太倒霉了
That sucks.
我没想到事情会变成这样
This is not how I saw this playing out.
你勇敢尝试了 这很了不起
Hey, you took a shot. That's impressive.
也许是吧
I guess.
大多数你这个年纪的人
I mean, most folks your age
-还得要人帮他们把食物切碎呢 -够了
- have someone cutting up their food. - That's enough.
我还是觉得你很酷
Well, I still think you're a badass.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还是出去干正事吧
We should probably get back out there.
我不会为你工作的
I ain't working for you.
但我支持你
But I'm rooting for you.
所以 事情如何
So, how'd it go?
我按照你说的让斯特吉斯博士
I had Dr. Sturgis present his ideas
向林克莱特博士说说他的想法
to Dr. Linkletter like you said.
然后呢
And?
约翰 我不得不说
John, I must say,
这也许是我听过最愚蠢的想法
that might be the stupidest idea i've ever heard.
一个觉得经典场论
Big talk coming from the man
能解释一切的人
who thought the whole thing could be explained
还有脸说这种诳语
with classical field theory.
不好
Oh, no.
-然后发生什么了 -然后...
- Then what happened? - Well...
你为什么把这个疯子带到我的实验室来
Why on earth would you bring this crackpot into my lab?
你没提到我 对吧
You didn't mention me, did you?
因为我们都是科学阵营的人
Because we're all on Team Science,
我们不都想让科学阵营赢吗
and don't we want Team Science to win?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表