剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
住在爸妈车♥库♥的废柴
living out in his parents' garage.
她不希望我在她与宝宝前转悠也合理
Mandy's right to not want me around.
不 她错了
No, she's not.
能拥有你是她的幸运
She'd be lucky to have you.
孩子也一样
So will the baby.
别再让我哭了
Don't make me cry more.
对不起
Sorry.
以后我不会再对你说好听话了
That's the last nice thing I'll ever say to you.
你告诉韦恩时 他怎么说
Hey, what did Wayne say when you told him?
他很喜欢小孩子 所以他一直说
He loves babies, so he was all,
"这是上天给的礼物"之类的
"It's a blessing." Blah, blah, blah.
他也没说错
Well, he's not wrong.
他为什么是我的朋友 他跟你比较合拍
Why am I friends with him? You should be.
杰夫牧师听完有何反应
How'd Pastor Jeff take it?
我没告诉他 我跟罗伯牧师说的
I didn't tell him. I told Pastor Rob.
当然了
Of course.
-这话是什么意思 -没什么
- What's that mean? - Nothing.
到底怎么回事
What?
就是感觉你经常和罗伯牧师聊天
Just seems like you talk to Pastor Rob a lot.
我们是同事啊
Well, we work together.
你也常跟韦恩聊天啊
You talk to Wayne.
行吧 那罗伯牧师说了什么
Sure. And what did Pastor Rob say?
事实上他的话很有帮助
Actually, it was helpful.
他指出
He pointed out
我把凡人置于上帝之上了
that I was putting people before God
我不该担忧会众的想法
and that I shouldn't worry about what the congregation thinks.
那就是跟我说的一样啊
So, exactly what I said.
你只说了"谁在乎啊" 好吗
All you said was, "Who cares?"
下次我会记得加上上帝 那你就会留心听了
Next time, I'll stick God in there so you pay attention.
你去哪了
Where were you?
-找小乔治谈心 -他还好吗
- Talking to Georgie. - He okay?
我们分享了笑与泪 可温馨了
We laughed, we cried. It was nice.
琼 我是玛丽
Hey, Joan. It's Mary.
我就想确认一下
Just wanted to make sure
你记得今天有读经会吧
that you knew Bible study was today?
不会吧
Oh, no.
很遗憾听到这消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
苏珊 我是玛丽·库珀
Susan. Mary Cooper.
我打来是想问问你们没事吧
Just making sure everything's okay
因为你今天没来读经会
since you're not at Bible study.
当然了 没事
Of course. No problem.
我能理解
I understand.
我是玛丽
Hey. It's Mary.
你有时间聊聊吗
Do you have time to talk?
只要你需要 我随时奉陪
For you, always.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表