剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我先拿去冰箱放
I'll put this away.
你怎么样了
So, how's it going?
有人帮忙照顾你吗
Do you have anybody to help you out?
有啊 这些个好帮手
Oh, yeah. These little guys.
埃尔维斯当年很有眼光啊
Elvis was onto something.
直到他后来死在马桶上
Till he keeled over on the toilet.
他可是猫王
He was the king.
猫王当年曾滥用鸦♥片♥类麻药
最终在马桶上心脏病发而死
那是他的王座
That was his throne.
好啦 不开玩笑了 如果你有任何需要
Seriously, now, though, if you need anything at all,
我们会来帮你
we are here for you.
没错 100%
That's right. 100%.
你别闹了
Would you stop?
人家是想表达心意
I was being sincere.
那刚才那一下跟你下次说蠢话抵消
Well, that's for the next dumb thing you say.
你能不能就别打我了
Well, just quit hitting me, would you?
那你能不能别说蠢话
Well, quit being stupid.
你们的设计作业 你们可以选
For your design assignment, you may decide
设计悬索桥 桁架桥 梁式桥
between suspension bridges, truss bridges, beam bridges,
只要不是"大乔与小乔"就行
just not Beau Bridges.
谁说工程师没有幽默感了
And people say engineers don't have a sense of humor.
你说
Yes?
什么是大乔与小乔
What are Beau Bridges?
今天课就到这里结束
That's all for today.
你们的首稿期限是下周
Your initial designs are due next week.
我提早完成了我的设计作业
I finished my design assignment early.
我欣赏你的积极性
I admire that initiative.
谢谢 我特别熬夜完成的
Thank you, I stayed up late to finish it.
我平常都是在2100点睡觉
My normal bedtime is 2100 hours,
但我很期待做这个作业 在回家的路上
but I was so excited to do it that I took a power nap
我在我姥姥的车后座先小睡恢复精神
in my Meemaw's back seat on the drive home.
你得重做 这是错的
Uh, you'll need to do this again. It's wrong.
不 没错
No, it's not.
孩子 我这是在截止前再给你次机会
Son, I'm giving you another chance before it's due.
那它哪错了
Well, what's wrong with it?
弄清楚错在哪是你的任务
That's your job to figure out.
我会用你的工作是教导我来反驳
I would argue that it's your job to teach me.
我看看
Let's see.
首先 这座桥是断的
To start, this bridge is in pieces.
什么意思
What do you mean?
撕纸谁不会啊
Well, two can play at this game.
现在没得玩了
Well, now they can't.
然后他当着我的面把我的论文撕了
And then he ripped up my paper right in front of me.
他有什么毛病啊
What is this man's problem?
我不知道 他甚至都没用尺子
I don't know. He didn't even use a ruler.
就那么撕得参差不齐
He just ripped it up, willy-nilly.
你想我给学校打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to call the school?
不了 他参过军
No, he was in the Army.
我想让他觉得我是个硬汉
I want him to think I'm tough.
可不吗
Sure.
你今天过得不好 我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry you had a bad day.
我们去睿侠电器行逛逛怎么样
How about a little trip to RadioShack?
去睿侠电器行也不会改善什么
RadioShack's not gonna make this better.
也不会让情况变得更糟 所以去吧
It's also not gonna make it worse, so okay.
没问题
You got it.
也许他是对我的聪明才智感到威胁
Maybe he was just intimidated by my intelligence.
也许他只是一个没安全感的恶霸
Or maybe he's an insecure bully
把情绪发泄在一个小男孩身上
taking out his frustrations on a little boy.
我喜欢我的说法 这样我有威慑力
I like my version better where I'm intimidating
而不是无助的小孩
and not a helpless child.
好吧 他把他的情绪发泄在一个强大
Okay, he's taking out his frustrations on a powerful
有震慑力的年轻人身上
and intimidating young man.
这么说可以
That works.
罗密欧
Romeo,
为何偏偏是你 罗密欧
wherefore art thou, Romeo?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
巴拉德运动用品
Ballard's.
是我 你能来一趟吗
It's me. Any chance you could swing by?
你怎么了
What do you need?
躺椅放不下来了
Well, the recliner won't go down,
我像个傻子一样被卡在椅子里了
and I'm stuck in this chair like a damn fool.
确实情况不妙
Well, that is a situation.
你被卡住多久了
How long you been stuck?
你到底要不要帮忙
Are you gonna help me out or not?
总得让我笑一会吧
Oh, just give me a moment to enjoy it.
你可以滚过来当面嘲笑我
Get your ass over here and you can laugh at me in person.
我这就来
Eh, I'm on my way.
谢谢
Thank you.
得带上我的相机
Got to grab my camera.
当去睿侠电器行都不能让我开心时
You know it's bleak when even a trip to RadioShack
我就真的是心如死灰了
couldn't lift my spirits.
广♥告♥过后继续播出《质子教授》
Professor Proton will be right back after these messages.
对啊
Of course.
我意识到布歇教授
I realized Professor Boucher
是在鞭策我 让我成为最好的自己
was pushing me to be the best me I could be.
原以为只有我能教自己
You'd think the person who could teach me
成为最好的自己
to be the best me I could be was me,
但这个人其实是在军队里学会
but it was Professor Boucher, after the Army taught him
做最好的自己的布歇教授
to be the best he that he could be.
现在能不能让我们
Now it was up to me
成为最好的"我们" 就看我了
to help us be the best "We" we could be.
我觉得这回你该满意了
I think you're going to like this one, sir.
重做
Do it again.
是 长官
Yes, sir, sir.
给你
Here you go.
Just another piece of paper - Glen Campbell
重做
Again.
是 长官
Yes, sir, sir.
至少用尺子撕吧
Oh, at least use a straight-edge.
你找我吗 女士
You wanted to see me, ma'am?
你好 布歇教授 请进 坐吧
Hello, Professor Boucher. Please, come in, have a seat.
我站着就好
I'd prefer to stand.
好吧 那我也站着
Oh. All right, uh, then, I will also stand.
这双鞋不适合站着
You know what, um, these are really not standing shoes,
所以我还是坐着吧
so I'm just gonna sit.
我希望能和你谈一谈谢尔顿·库珀的事
I was hoping that we could have a little chat about Sheldon Cooper.
我先说吧
I'll start.
谢尔顿对这所大学来说是很宝贵的人才
Sheldon is a very important asset to this university.
我们想让那个小家伙在本校一直开心
And we like to keep that little fella happy.
但似乎你的教学方法
But it seems that your teaching methods
让他不开心了
are making him unhappy.
你懂我意思了吗
You understand?
是的 女士 我懂
Yes, ma'am, I do.
很好
Great.
你是想我将他的哭脸转笑脸
You'd like me to turn his frown upside down.
这话从你嘴里说出来
You know, when you say it,
比起好笑更让人不寒而栗
it sounds more chilling than fun.
我只是说
I'm just saying
他是个敏感的小孩 而你...
that he's a sensitive kid, and you are...
你那种不知道怎么描述的气场
well, whatever this vibe is.
我明白
I understand.
很好 所以你会对他宽容点吗
Excellent, so you'll take it easy on him?
不 抱歉 女士 我不能
No. I'm sorry, ma'am, I can't do that.
你知道...
You see, uh...
你一口一个"女士" 听着礼貌
all these "Ma'ams," They sound polite,
但我的话你好像左耳进右耳出
but then I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
因为确实没用
Well, that's because you're not.
你知道我是你的顶头上司吗
You do realize that I'm your boss?
是的 女士 我知道
Yes, ma'am, I do.
那你知道我有终身职位吗
And do you realize that I have tenure?
终身职位
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表