剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Pretty cool, huh?
你好啊 内森
Oh, hello, Nathan.
你要去吗
You going?
我想啊 你呢
I'd like to. Are you?
我辞了工作就为了空出这段时间
Yeah. I quit my job for the time off.
是辞了寻找工作这事
Well, my job search.
虽然还没正式公布 但我听说
You know, it hasn't been announced yet, but I hear
大卫·格罗德会以特邀嘉宾身份出席
there's a special guest appearance by David Gerrold.
他写了经典《星际旅行》"奇宝大♥麻♥烦"集
He wrote the Star Trek episode "Trouble with Tribbles."
废话
Uh, no doy.
我知道我春假要干嘛了
I just found my spring break.
我其实也没有在找工作
I'm not really looking for a job.
我不知道我刚才为什么说谎
I don't know why I lied.
谢谢你特别抽空来一趟
Thank you so much for finding the time.
客气 我随时都欢迎
Oh, please. Always happy
有新的伙伴加入我们销♥售♥的大家庭
to welcome a new sales associate to the family.
我平常其实不怎么化妆
Well, um, I don't normally wear much makeup,
这方面我七窍只通了六窍
so I'm a little out of my depth.
所以我要传授给你的第一课就是
Which brings us to lesson number one.
当销♥售♥ 自信是关键
In sales, confidence is key.
你有自信吗
Are you confident?
-没有 -我猜到你的答案了
- No. - I knew the answer to that,
但这件事你知我知就行
but that's gonna be our little secret,
就像这款全肤质适用的无瑕遮瑕膏
because just like this full-coverage concealer for all skin types,
我们要把你的小瑕疵全部遮住
we're gonna cover that right on up.
-我很乐意 -在我们进行下一步之前
- I'm all for that. - Now before we go further,
我得先跟你索要支票
I am gonna have to ask for a check
来支付样品包与新进人员用品的费用
for your sample kit and your start-up accessories.
我本来还以为
Oh. I was under the impression
我说服顾客下单
that I would take orders,
然后由顾客直接交付货款呢
and the customers would pay for it later,
就类似卖♥♥女童军饼干那样
like, um, Girl Scout cookies.
抱歉 这盒子里有薄荷夹心巧克力吗
I'm sorry. Do you see Thin Mints in this case?
-没有 -这是很正经的工作
- No. - This is a serious business.
如果你不打算认真对待
If you are not serious,
你可能不适合加入我的团队
maybe you are not ready to join my team.
我很认真啊
Oh, I... I am serious.
只是我老公对这事有点半信半疑
It's just that my husband isn't totally on board,
他看到我先花了那么多钱 肯定不高兴
and he'll be upset if I spend a bunch of money.
行吧 有道理
Oh, well, that's fair.
如果你需要先征得他的同意 我之后再来
If you have to ask his permission, I can come back.
有一种重温旧梦的感觉
It's refreshing really.
让我想起了简单的古早时代
It reminds me of a simpler time
那年头家里男人做主 女人做家事
when men made the decisions and women made the beds.
我这就去拿支票本
I'm gonna get my checkbook.
好一个有冲劲的化妆品销♥售♥
Now there is a take-charge makeup salesperson.
我就是个弄蛇人 而世界就是我的蛇
I am the organ grinder, and the world is my monkey.
好的收到
All righty then.
-露两手给我看看 -什么意思
- Show me what you got. - What do you mean?
你的销♥售♥技巧啊 来吧 亮出来
Your sales technique. Let's go. Come on.
我是个爱斯基摩人 推销冰块给我
I'm an Eskimo. Sell me some ice.
真的吗 现在做这个
Really? Right now?
如果你不能说服我这个已经支持你的人
If you can't sell to me, and I'm already Team Mary,
那你要怎么推销给陌生人呢
how are you gonna sell to a stranger?
好吧
Okay. Um...
你好
Hi.
-我们先在这里停一下 -我哪里做错了
- Let me stop you right there. - What did I do wrong?
你的脸
It's your face.
我的脸怎么了
What's wrong with my face?
那是你天字第一号♥销♥售♥利器
It's your number one sales tool.
你应该用它来推销产品啊
Y-You should be advertising the product,
但你一点都没用
and you're not wearing any.
-我有啊 -哪里
- Yes, I am. - Where?
我觉得最巧妙的妆容就是别人看不出来你化了妆
I think the best makeup is the kind that no one notices.
现在别人看不到的是你这个人
Right now, you're what no one notices.
这可是你的广♥告♥看板 而我急驶而过没瞟一眼
This is your billboard, and I'm... ...driving right on by.
我是可以再多涂一点啦
I suppose I could put on a little more.
这就对了 大家都看过使用前的样子
Attagirl! They've already seen the before.
让他们看看使用后的效果吧 给
Let's show 'em the after. Here.
涂这个
Try this.
这个血红血红耶
That's awfully red.
没错 当你看到红色 你脑海会想到什么
Exactly. And when you see red, what comes to your mind?
-撒旦 -是艳气
- Satan. - Glamour.
诱惑力 一点迷人电流
Sex appeal, a little va-va-voom!
这好吗
I don't know.
你可不只是卖♥♥化妆品
You are not just selling makeup.
你还推销力量
You are selling power,
与自信心 而一切的源头就在这
you are selling confidence, and that starts right here.
你是个充满力量又自信的女人吗
Now are you a powerful, confident woman?
是的
Yes.
涂上后我们再来一次
Slather this on. Let's try again.
快来人打电♥话♥给高速公路巡警
Somebody call highway patrol.
这广♥告♥看板美到会造成车祸
This billboard is causing accidents.
-真的吗 -现在有迷
- Really? - You had the va,
还有人 还加上了电流
then you got another va, now you got the voom.
快推销化妆品给我吧
Sell me some makeup.
你好啊
Hello there.
我愿意洗耳恭听
Now I'm listening.
妈妈 我知道我春假要干嘛了
Mom, I know what I want to do for spring break.
你的脸发生什么事了
What happened to your face?
就跟你说大家都会注意到吧
Told you, people take notice.
这是为了新工作画的
This is for my new job.
你的新工作是要大战蝙蝠侠吗
Is your new job fighting Batman?
因为你看起来像小丑
Because you look like The Joker.
你找我♥干♥嘛
What do you want?
我能坐4个半小时大巴
Can I take a four-and-a-half-hour bus ride
去德克萨肯纳参加漫展吗
to Texarkana for a comic book convention?
你自己一个人吗 当然不行
By yourself? Absolutely not.
-你能陪我去吗 -不要
- Can you come with me? - No.
孩子 你母亲还有化妆品要卖♥♥
Son, your mother has makeup to sell.
如果有大人愿意陪我去 那行吗
If I get an adult to go with me, can I?
不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
哈哈 别想
Ha, ha. No.
可是去漫展的人也会化妆
But people wear makeup to comic book conventions.
你可以去那里推销啊
You could sell it there.
-这样啊 拒绝 -但是...
- Ah, I see. No. - But...
读我丰盈水嫩的唇语 拒绝
Read my moisturized lips. No.
你愿意和我一起去漫展吗
Would you like to go with me to a comic book convention?
那里会有女生吗
Will there be girls there?
如果你现在下单
And if you order right now,
我额外把下一支遮瑕膏算你半价
I'll throw in some extra concealer for half off.
可我这只是过敏
I mean, this is just allergies.
我看起来像整天以泪洗面吗
Does it look like I've been crying?
没有的事
No! No.
最棒的是
And the best news is
坐大巴去那里只要短短4个半小时哦
it's only a four-and-a-half-hour bus ride away.
你想让我坐几小时大巴
So you want me to ride on a bus for hours
和一群小屁孩挤一起 去看漫展
with a bunch of kids to a comic book convention?
大部分都是成人啦
It's mostly adults.
有很多还穿了变装服呢
Many are in costumes.
不要
No.
你看起来美呆了
You look fantastic.
准备好买♥♥了吗
Ready to buy?
不
No,
但我准备好去赛狗场钓男人了
but I'm ready to hit the dog track.
正好我们都在放春假
And since we're both on spring break,
我就想着你会不会想跟我一起去
I thought you might like to go with me.
谢尔顿 我是堂堂大学校长
Sheldon, I am the president of the university.
你说得对 我该先问问你的
You're right. I should've asked you first.
所以你是答应了吗
So is that a "Yes"?
当然不是
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表