剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
世上没人比我强壮
Nobody else is stronger than I am
昨天我移了一座山
Yesterday I moved a mountain
我相信我能当你的英雄
I bet I could be your hero
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
比利 库珀·叔叔来了
Billy! Mr. Cooper is here.
你还好吗
How you doing?
千万别提这茬
Do not look under that rock.
但我谢谢你的关心
But I appreciate you asking.
你被拒绝了
Hey, you got rejected.
但世界因此毁灭了吗
But was it the end of the world?
没有
No.
那是非常有用的信息
And that is extremely valuable information.
说实话
And honestly...
米希这事是你逃过了一劫
you dodged a bullet with Missy.
那姑娘可凶了
The girl is mean.
谢了
Thanks.
米希 加油
Come on, Missy!
来看你的男人统领一帮小娃娃吗
Came to see your man be a leader of little people, huh?
我是来看我外孙女投球的
I came to see my granddaughter pitch.
在我麾下投球
Yeah, under my leadership.
来吧 库珀 让我看看你的本事
All right, Cooper, let's see what you got.
加油 孩子
Come on, girl!
加油 提起精神
Come on, shake it off!
你能行
You got this.
你投的是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
好有领导风范啊
Well, there's some leadership.
暂停
Time!
库珀
Cooper!
暂停
Time!
库珀 是什么问题
Cooper, what is the problem?
球都不朝我想要的方向飞啊
The ball isn't going where it's supposed to.
我看到了
I saw that.
我是哪里做错了
What am I doing wrong?
可能只是失去手感
Just a little case of the yips.
-时有发生 -这是什么意思啊
- It happens. - What's that?
失去手感... 就是有时候
The yips-- you know, it's when you're thinking
你脑子里胡思乱想
about stuff in your head
结果那些你都做过几百万次的事情
and something you've done a million times,
突然就做不好了 职业选手也有这种情况
you can't do it anymore. Even the pros get it.
那怎么样可以恢复呢
How do I get rid of it?
你就脑子里别乱想了
Uh, just don't think about it.
好吧
Okay.
别多想 投就对了
Don't think, just throw.
我讨厌死小娃娃了
I hate the little people.
靠
Damn it!
布兰达
Brenda?
干嘛
What?
你那边还好吗
Everything okay over there?
没问题啊
Oh, yeah.
行
Okay.
我靠
Damn it!
好啦 再发动看看
Okay, give her a go.
你真是我的救星
You're a lifesaver.
我有救人的天命
It's a gift.
我能请你啤酒与水果馅饼作为感谢吗
Can I offer you a beer and some thank-you cobbler?
你本来不是要去哪里吗
Weren't you on your way somewhere?
减肥会
Weight Watchers.
怎么样
What do you say?
行吧
Eh, sure.
有男人去减肥会吗
Do guys ever go to those Weight Watchers meetings?
有啊 不过他们都是胖子
Yeah, but they're all fat.
在学校里的所有考试中
Of all the tests one takes in school,
我最喜欢的是期中考
my favorite was the midterm.
期末考是也不错啦
Finals weren't bad,
但它们也意味着夏天马上到来
but they also meant summer was approaching.
我并不信教 但日光
I don't believe in religion, but sunshine,
野餐与泳池派对 都证明地狱真的存在
picnics and pool parties are proof hell exists.
你为什么想用球丢我
Why are you trying to hit me?
我是在尝试投到靶心
I'm trying to hit the target.
靶心在那个方向呢
It's over there.
我知道好吗 傻子
I know, dingus.
你不是很会投球吗
I thought you were good at this.
我本来是啊
I was.
戴尔教练说我是失了手感
Coach Dale says I have the yips.
这东西不会传染吧
It's not contagious, is it?
这是运动圈的事情
No, it happens in sports.
你突然就做不到以前信手拈来的事情
Suddenly you can't do a thing that used to be easy.
听起来感觉就很假
It doesn't sound real.
那我为什么投不好了呢
Then why can't I pitch anymore?
很有可能是青春期作祟
Ooh, perhaps it's the onset of puberty
以及它导致歇斯底里与情绪起伏
and the hysterical mood swings that go with it.
傻子 进屋去
Dingus, house.
你这样更证明我说对了
You're only proving my point.
比利是赢了个奖吗
What, Billy won an award?
参加奖
Participation.
好了不起哦
Big whoop.
聊胜于无吧
I guess it's something.
他虽然并不出类拔萃
Well, he ain't the sharpest pencil in the box,
但起码是心地最善良的孩子
but he's the sweetest kid I know.
谢尔顿就是那个出类拔萃的孩子
Well, Sheldon is the sharpest pencil.
但我有时真想把他的脑袋"拔"下来
Sometimes I'd just like to shove his head in that box.
垃圾放哪
Where's your trash?
四处
Everywhere.
不过垃圾桶是在水槽下
But the basket's under the sink.Mm.
你知道你家的水龙头漏水吗
You know your faucet's leaking?
知道啊 到处都要不行了
Yep, this whole place is falling apart.
我找时间再过来帮忙你修吧
I'll come over another time, and take care of it.
不用这么麻烦啦
You know, you don't have to do that.
再一瓶吗
One more?
我该走了
I should get going.
还是谢谢你啦
Well, thanks again.
最近有兴趣买♥♥♥房♥♥吗
Want to buy a house?
你去哪里啦
Hey, where you been?
布兰达的车坏了
Ah, Brenda was having car trouble.
-我去帮忙她修一下 -那你人挺好
- Just giving her hand. - That's nice.
她自己一个人想必是很不容易吧
I'm sure it's hard being by herself.
是啊
Yeah.
她那房♥子感觉到处都出问题了
That whole house is in need of repair.
那你有问人家要不要帮忙吧
I hope you offered to help her out.
有啊 她回绝了
I did... she said no.
人家只是不想开口求人吧
Well, that's just her being proud.
她当然希望你能帮忙啦
Of course she wants your help.
那我有空再过去帮忙吧
I guess some time I'll pop over.
很好
Good.
你去的时候可得绑好裤腰带
And when you go, hitch up your pants.
你蹲下的时候 背后可是春光乍泄
There's a lot going on when you squat.
好啦 你们有45分钟作答
All right. You have 45 minutes to complete the test,
眼神不要东张西望...
eyes on your own paper and...
谢尔顿 你要是提早完成 你可以再考一次
Yes, Sheldon, if you finish early, you can take it again.
现在...
And...
考试开始
begin!
我如入无人之境
And I was off.
拳打波动函数
I flew through wave functions.
脚踢谐振子
I dominated harmonic oscillators.
这场考试唯一有挑战的地方
The only challenging part of this exam
就是要平衡我想提早交卷
was trying to balance the desire to finish quickly
以及忍♥住不要闻我削好的铅笔香味的心情
with the urge to stop and smell my freshly sharpened pencil.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表