剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Yeah, I been there.
-真的吗 -是啊
- You have? - Oh, yeah.
达茜·洛克哈特 八年级
Darcy Lockhart, eighth grade.
在校巴上拒绝我
Shut me down on the school bus.
-太惨了 -我想逃离现场都没法
- That sounds awful. - Couldn't even leave.
只得硬着头皮坐在那 我问早了9个站
Just had to sit there. I asked nine stops too early.
你怎么应对的
What did you do?
我消沉了一段时间
I felt bad for a while,
但之后我又约玛姬·戈姆利出去
but then I asked out Maggie Gormly.
她答应了吗
She said yes?
狠狠拒绝了
Absolutely not.
你能相信我又是在校巴上问的吗
And would you believe I did it on the bus a second time?
蠢到爆♥炸♥
What a dope.
我再也不会约任何人出去了
Well, I'm never asking anybody out again.
你会的
You will.
至少最可怕的部分已经结束了
At least the worst part's over.
但感觉不是这样
Doesn't feel like it.
你被拒绝了 但世界因此毁灭了吗
You got rejected, but was it the end of the world?
-没有 -那是非常有用的信息
- No. - And that is extremely valuable information.
很多男生没明白这一点 不再冒险尝试
A lot of guys don't learn that and stop taking chances.
说实话
And honestly,
米希这事你是逃过了一劫
you dodged a bullet with Missy.
那姑娘可凶了
The girl is mean.
谢了
Thanks.
我爸有时做了好事却没得到赞赏
My father didn't always get the credit he deserved.
但他给我的建议非常有用
The advice he gave me actually worked out pretty well.
当然了 我从没跟他说过
Of course, I never told him.
我找比利聊过了
Talked to Billy.
你为什么要找他
Why would you do that?
我们聊得还不错
No, it was good.
别插手我的人生
Stay out of my life.
他也许不是全世界最棒的爸爸
He may not have been the world's greatest dad.
但我们或许也不是全世界最乖的小孩
But maybe we weren't the world's greatest kids.
我还是把那地方卖♥♥了吧
I guess I'll just sell the place.
如果损失惨重我也认了
If I take a bath, so be it.
那倒未必 我有个朋友是房♥产经纪
Oh, I don't know. I got a realtor friend,
他也许能帮忙
might be able to help.
就像你那个把我店铺捣了的条子朋友吗
You mean like your cop friend who shut me down?
那结局的确不太美好
Yeah, that wasn't great.
那小乔治的提议呢
What about Georgie's idea?
开查克芝士的馊主意 戴尔 得了吧
That dumb Chuck E. Cheese thing? Dale, come on.
事实上我认为那提议很机智
Well, actually, I think it's kind of brilliant.
你认为成年人会为了动物玩偶
You think that grown-ups are gonna gamble
赌博吗
for some stuffed animals?
会啊 因为你会把公仔买♥♥回去
Yeah, that you're buying back from them.
一只小熊顶多只值两块钱
Well, a teddy bear's only worth a couple of bucks.
值多少钱还不是你说了算
It's worth whatever you say it's worth.
他们赢一百块 那小熊就值一百块
They win a hundred bucks, then it's worth a hundred bucks.
我好像欠你一句道歉
It seems I owe you an apology.
客官里边请
Come on in.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表