剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
您好
Hello?
先跟你打招呼 双胞胎刚来过
Heads up. The twins were just here,
他们问了不少那件事的问题
and they were asking a bunch of questions.
那你没告诉他们吧
You didn't tell them, did you?
没有 但他们知道这件事跟婴儿有关
No, but they know there's a baby in the mix.
其实呢... 他们以为是你怀了孩子
Actually, they thought you were having it.
我的老天
Oh, Lord.
是啊 好啦 他们马上就会回到家
Yeah. Anyway, they're gonna be there any minute.
祝好运
Have fun.
又怎么了
What now?
我们到家啦
We're home.
我们想听到一些答案
And we want answers.
麻烦上门了
That.
在这呢
In here.
我们想知道到底发生了什么事
We want to know what's going on.
我们知道发生了一件跟宝宝有关的事
And we know it has something to do with a baby.
-我们也知道不是你怀了 -所以是谁的
- And we know it's not yours. - So whose is it?
这是私事
This is a private matter,
而且也跟你们俩无关
and it does not concern you.
是小乔治
It's Georgie.
-你怎么能肯定 -这下一切都说得通了
- You don't know that. - It all makes sense.
那天晚上你们去车♥库♥跟他谈话
You were talking with him in the garage the other night.
坊间传言他有在过性生活
And word on the street is he's sexually active.
恶心
Ew.
所以谁被搞大肚子了
So, who's preggers?
-对啊 谁 -好了
- Yes, who? - All right.
来开家庭会议
Family meeting now.
-交给你来办 -乔治
- I'll leave you to it. - George!
妈蛋
Fudge.
好啦 是的 你们的...
Okay, yes, your...
哥哥要有孩子了
Your brother's gonna have a baby.
-跟谁啊 -她的名字叫曼蒂
- With whom? - Her name is Mandy.
她是那个比他大的姐姐
Ooh, she's the one that's older than him.
大几岁啊
How much older?
这不重要
That's not important.
-这表示肯定大了不少岁 -谢谢
- That means a lot. - Thank you.
-我有必要坐在这里听吗 -有
- Do I really need to be here for this? - Yes.
妈了个大蛋
Double fudge.
他们要结婚吗
Are they getting married?
-我们不知道 但应该会吧 -玛丽
- We don't know, but probably. - Mary.
这对他们还有对宝宝都比较好
It would be better for them and better for the baby.
对你也好
And better for you
这样你教会的朋友也不会发神经病
so your church friends don't get bent out of shape.
我们之后再谈这事情
We'll talk about this later.
又开了另一个下属事务委员会 有意思
Ooh, a subcommittee just formed. Exciting.
重点是 你们两个人
The important thing is, is that you both
都得守好这个秘密
need to keep this quiet.
这是我们的家事
This is family business.
我得守秘吗 我对这种事很不在行
I have to keep a secret? I'm not good at those.
这不是什么秘密 别人也不会问你
It's not a secret. No one's gonna ask you about it.
就是件不值得你一提的事情罢了
It's just a thing you don't need to bring up.
那要是我提了呢
But what if I do?
那要是你不说呢
What if you don't?
但我现在满脑子都是这件事
But now it's all I can think about.
万一我的嘴不受控制呢
What if my mouth loses control?
你是个十分守诺的人 对吧
You're good at keeping promises, right?
-非常 -那太好了
- Very. - Great.
那你许诺你不会告诉别人
Then promise you won't tell anybody.
这曲线救国的招数不错 但是呢...
That's an interesting work-around. However...
-你不会告诉别人 -好啦
- You're not telling anyone. - Fine.
我要变成姑姑了
I'm gonna be an aunt.
感觉好怪啊
That's so weird.
再怪也没有谢尔顿叔叔怪
Not as weird as Uncle Sheldon.
是啊 我们还要成为爷爷奶奶了呢
Yeah, well, we're gonna be grandparents.
姥姥还要变成曾外祖母
And Meemaw's gonna be a great-grandmother.
感觉好老啊
That sounds so old.
求你转述给她听一遍
Please tell her that.
晚安啦 韦德
Good night, Wade.
安个鬼 我钱都输光了
It ain't good. I lost all my money.
你不好 我就好
Well, good for me.
对对对
Yeah, yeah.
曼蒂 还是我
Hey, Mandy. It's me again.
我就想关心一下你好不好
Just wanted to see how you were doing.
如果你有任何需要帮忙的 我随时在
If there's anything you need, I'm around.
收到请回电
Please call me back.
她不回你吗
She ducking your calls?
好像是的
Seems like it.
那你能理解她为什么不想跟你说话吧
Well, you understand why she might not want to talk to you.
我知道啦
Yes, I know.
我也想要弥补她啊
I'm trying to make up for it.
这或许就是那种补不回来的事情吧
This might be one of those things you just can't make up for.
这不公平啊
Ain't fair.
你还是抓紧时间长大吧
You better do some growing up fast,
"公平"早在你脱下裤子时
'cause "fair" left the building
就把你甩在九霄云外了
the second you yanked your pants down.
感谢你让我更糟心了
Thanks for making me feel worse.
随时效劳
Anytime.
中子与质子在氘中的
What is the angular momentum of the neutron and the proton
角动量是多少
inside deuterium?
真没人知道吗
No one? Really?
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
嗯
Yes?
中子与质子在氘中的角动量
What is the angular momentum of the neutron and the proton
是多少
inside deuterium?
L=0
Oh, um, "L" equals zero.
接近了 你漏掉了L=2的
Close. You're missing the four percent admixture
4%混合物
of "L" equals two.
抱歉 我有点走神
Sorry. I'm a little distracted.
这也是常有的事啦 总之...
It happens. Anyway...
通常我都能答对
Normally, I would have gotten that right.
毫无疑问 总之...
I have no doubt. Anyway...
只是我家发生了一些事
There are just some things going on at home,
但我不能说
and I'm not allowed to talk about it.
我们也不想听
And we don't want to hear about it.
并不是有人生病了 我怕你担心
I can tell you no one's sick in case you're concerned.
有人担心吗
Anyone concerned?
有就举手
Show of hands.
没有吗 那我继续了
No? Moving on.
所以我才会答错
That's why I got the answer wrong.
孩子 不过是犯了个小错
Son, it's just a mistake.
是人都会犯错
Everyone makes them.
像我哥小乔治搞大那女孩的肚子就是弥天大错
Like my brother Georgie did when he got that girl pregnant.
别说出来 别说出来 别说出来
Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it.
什么事
What?
我需要上洗手间
I need to use the restroom.
这里是大学 直接去不用问啦
This is college. Just go.
穿红T恤的 快把门锁上
You, red shirt. Lock the door.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
你好
Oh, hi.
我就想来教教你
Just thought I'd show you
怎么一次就敲门成功
how to do it on the first try.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Um... Yeah.
就是烦恼些生活琐事
Just, you know, life.
我听人说过生活艰难
I've heard that can be rough.
如果你想找人聊聊
Well, if you ever want to talk or...
或是抽根烟
grab a smoke,
我随时都在
I'm around.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
不过
Although, um...
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表